2020年5月29日 | 0.8.6 版
Fantastic data field
2020年5月26日 | 0.8.6 版
At the moment it is the best data field of the art.
Thanks a lot, OS
2020年5月20日 | 0.8.6 版
Such a great app! I don't know why Garmin didn't just integrate this feature into their Vivoactive series, it's the one thing I was missing about my old watch but I didn't want to just buy a Fenix for this one data field.
Great work guys!
2020年5月13日 | 0.8.6 版
Great addition to my Venu! Works well and as expected. Developer is very prompt in responding with a pro key after payment. Very happy with this data field and purchase.
2020年5月12日 | 0.8.6 版
A very slick visualisation from a responsive and helpful developer, I like this a lot!
2020年5月10日 | 0.8.6 版
I wanted something like that - a live version of the nike+ track visualization - since my time with nike+ running, eons ago. Never found it on my apple watch. Love having it now on my Garmin.
Would love even more to have more configuration options for the datafield (e.g. HR). But thats just nit-picking :)
Thanks for your review, Guido! Check out our "Track HR": https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/8c4aa3c3-dba1-4179-a7cb-38821615f5e9
2020年4月20日 | 0.8.5 版
This is amazing, the map is just a bit of fun, but the pace and speed and distance was so easy to see made me push that little but harder.
2020年4月17日 | 0.8.5 版
2020年2月17日 | 0.8.4 版
I tried this data field this morning on a good walk. Very happy with the representation of the track, but also the inclusion of either speed or pace. Outstanding data field. Definitely one of my favorites. Kudos to the developer. Great job.
2019年11月24日 | 0.8.4 版
very useful and nice app. incredible fast support and troublefree payment of the full version:
2019年9月29日 | 0.8.3 版
It is a very useful APP, I suggest you use it.
2019年5月22日 | 0.8.3 版
Very pleased with Track app! It does it's job great and Dev is a very helpful and nice person that wrote back to me fast after purchase of pro version
2019年2月20日 | 0.8.2 版
The developer is a very kind, efficient person. I yet don't have enough knowledge to evaluate the application. I suppose that it adds and reassembles in a better way existent, but basic map and tracking informations.
I can certainly say by the fine and precise explanations given by the developer, that his knowledge is exposed in a very clear way, easy to understand. For all this, I expect the application to be excellent.
2018年12月8日 | 0.8.2 版
It helps me a lot when hiking in the mountains especially on foggy weather
2018年9月26日 | 0.8.2 版
An excellent additional data field that integrates seamlessly with the Garmin activity software. Perhaps some of you - like me - prefer at-a-glance graphical information when running or biking to be displayed on your fitness watch. "Track" does the job:
* produces a trial on the watch as your workout progresses
* autoscale to ensure all the watch screen is used to the full
* the track colour changes with speed, providing motivation to keep it red if you're sprinting, or perhaps orange or yellow for a slower pace long run.
My main reason for buying this add-on was to prevent getting lost: although Garmin provide a 'back-to-start' function, it's really disappointing as you have to reset the start point for each run. This is easy to forget to do: when you're travelling and fancy a quick morning jog from the hotel, it's not nice to be told by Garmin's 'back-to-start' that your start point is a plane ride away! There are no such issues with "Track" - the start point for the workout in progress is always visible and the orientation always North up. If you're not sure which end of the line is the start and which is your current position, the latter is thoughtfully marked by a blue dot.
* simple to configure: just two options from IQ Connect when your phone is connected to a computer: black/white background & the option of showing pace or speed. The white background works better on my VivoActive.
* clear indication of your start and current position (unlike Garmin's confusing 'back-to-start')
* the pre-purchase free trial doesn't give you long enough to test it out: for me, it cut out after just 3 km, so not even long enough to see a complete trail. This might put some potential buyers off (...but trust me, it works!)
SUGGESTIONS for improvement
* The blue dot showing current location is difficult to see at a glance: it would be better if it were blinking
* Add a floating map scale in an unused area of the screen as the route develops.
2017年9月25日 | 0.7-u-upd 版
It does what it should do. Nice app.
2017年9月14日 | 0.7-u-upd 版
Really useful and very accurate. Makes a fun single data field to see progress around routes
2017年6月8日 | 0.7-u 版
Makes internal Garmin Apps more useful. You need to know how to use Data Fields anyway. Got a good one here.
2017年3月8日 | 0.6 版
Perfecta aplicación, muy contento con ella