03. maj 2021 | Različica 1.2.0
Amazing application, but when saving free table mode, even though I have set it as breathwork it is saved as yoga. Please correct this error. (garmin tactix delta)
21. april 2021 | Različica 1.2.0
There seems to be a defect in how it records activity type. I have "Setup and settings" / "Other Settings" / "Save as type" = "breathwork" but saved activities show up in Garmin Connect as "Yoga".
It would be helpful if there was an option to use the Lap button to actually mark laps for dividing the activity into separate phases.
21. april 2021, AledThomas
Hi, the lap button is used to mark contractions, you shouldn't need to divide into different phases this is done when you set up the tables
10. marec 2021 | Različica 1.1.2
Fantastic app, 2 potential recommendations.
1. Add option of a cool down period at the end, it would allow us to have a full view of the effect on heart rate rather than truncating it at the end of the final hold.
2. Maybe a free form section that allows either holding or breathing first, then it is input controlled rather than timed, so I could breathe up at varying intervals, hit the time to start the hold, hit the time to end the hold, really it would just be designating if we were O2 or CO2 and then it would go from there
Thanks for the app!
01. marec 2021 | Različica 1.1.2
Hello. Thank you.
Sharing my point of view.
I use specific number of breath ups. 30,40,50 . So I don’t need to set up time for it.
Then I would appreciate an option to set up each next round.
for example 1st round hold for 2min, 2nd 2:30, 3rd 3:30 ....
I just use MultiTimer with specific countdowns each round. It works for me, but it would be fine to have it like an activity inGarmin app
Lau Flemming Pedersen 🇩🇰
26. februar 2021 | Različica 1.1.2
Hi and thanks.
Great app and easy to set-up your need's, only miss.:
Switch between dark / light mode with appropriate fonts.
Bigger HR:xx [Red font].
Anyway still ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great.