31. avgust 2019 | Različica 1.1.3
At first, I tried to recalibrate so it will correct North and South being switched but it repeatedly said "failed" I don't see where I can make the setting switch by 180° like others have done, either on watch or app settings. But when I checked it after calibration it did switch it even tho it said it had failed. Works now anyways!!
01. september 2019, Alexis_Lecanu
Sorry, I did not understand your concern, I guess it was you wearing the right wrist watch no? Do not hesitate to send me an email. If I can help you it is with pleasure.
01. maj 2019 | Različica 1.1.1
For Vivoactive 3 north and south is switched. I set 180 in the config and now it is working.
02. maj 2019, Alexis_Lecanu
Answer to Garmin : When a user switches, the thing they want to do is re-calibrate the compass or it will be 180 degrees off for apps and things like the native heading data field, but that's really the only thing. Thank you for the information it allowed me to understand a little vivoactive
29. april 2019 | Različica 1.1.1
27. april 2019 | Različica 1.1.1
Great little widget. I'm not a Trekker but it certainly come in handy even if it's for show. App itself is solid. Thanks
27. april 2019, Alexis_Lecanu
19. april 2019 | Različica 1.1.1
North and South were flipped incorrectly. Had to input 180 degrees in the settings to make it right. How did that happen?
20. april 2019, Alexis_Lecanu
Hello, can you write me to [email protected] to tell me which watch you use and in what condition because I never had this remark and no problem on my Fenix3
13. april 2019 | Različica 1.1.1
Funktioniert in der Regel ganz gut. Manchmal rotiert der Nordpfeil etwas orientierungslos in der Gegend rum. Aber dies meist nur innerhalb von Gebäuden, draußen gehts meist.
20. april 2019, Alexis_Lecanu
Thank you for your return I use the compass of the watch and nothing else I am only the display of the sensor.
Adelheid Van Coillie
04. januar 2019 | Različica 1.1.1
After upgrade to 5.70 on Vivoactive 3 it shows degrees instead of an arrow for orientation. How can I configure the arrow?
15. januar 2019, Alexis_Lecanu
It is configurable on garmin express or connect
19. avgust 2018 | Različica 1.1.1
19. avgust 2018, Alexis_Lecanu
07. avgust 2018 | Različica 1.1.1
true north or magnetic ?
07. avgust 2018, Alexis_Lecanu
From the documentation it's the true north
17. julij 2018 | Različica 1.1.0-upd
Worked great until some days ago, now it doesn't recognize the real north and the arrow is stuck almost always in the wrong direction. How can I solve the problem? Thanks in advance.
17. julij 2018, Alexis_Lecanu
You can send me an email ([email protected]) to try to solve the problem. Thank you in advance
29. junij 2018 | Različica 1.1.0-upd
Great, a must have widget!
01. julij 2018, Alexis_Lecanu
21. junij 2018 | Različica 1.1.0-upd
Works well enough to be worth the space on my wrist. I don't seem to get completely accurate compass or bearing readings whether I leave the declination at the default 0, or if I set it to my known -11.91 degrees; perhaps this is a limitation of the vivoactive HR hardware base. It is certainly a good enough tool to prevent me from traveling East when I mean to go West on a gloomy, overcast day.
24. junij 2018, Alexis_Lecanu
Sorry that this does not correspond 100% to your expectations. I try to do the best, but as far as the data is concerned I do not do any more treatment on it.
11. junij 2018 | Različica 1.1.0-upd
Looks nice, but was about 20degrees off from my iPhone compass, which I trust more.
17. junij 2018, Alexis_Lecanu
I use the compass of the watch, I'm sorry if it does not work well.
08. maj 2018 | Različica 1.0.0
AT LAST someone has done what Garmin should have done years ago Looks classy, too. Fabulastic.
09. maj 2018, Alexis_Lecanu