17. oktober 2021 | Različica 0.0.15
Work nice, but can’t change from one to a other speaker…
21. september 2021 | Različica 0.0.15
Worked well first time. After about 2 weeks I got Errorcode 499 :-(
Booting my Garmin Marq fixed the error, now it works as expected again :-)
26. avgust 2021 | Različica 0.0.15
Connected right away. Very cool!
I would like to see what's playing or the queue. But convenience or play/pause is nice when phone is not handy.
Mark Noble 🕉👽
03. avgust 2021 | Različica 0.0.14
Simple to setup and test, it worked 1st tine.
06. julij 2021 | Različica 0.0.14
Installed it but didnt use it so tried removing. He said completed. But it stays in the Installed software. When I now click Uninstall it says Unable to find widget. I cannot see the widget in the watch. When I try to install it, it only gives me the choice to Uninstall. Please help.
04. julij 2021 | Različica 0.0.14
When i learned that "press Select to authorize Sonos" referred to the watch select button and not in any obscure menu in Garmin Connect everything worked smoothly. Nice!
13. junij 2021 | Različica 0.0.11
Nicht schlecht funktioniert bis jetzt sehr gut.
08. april 2021 | Različica 0.0.11
Easy and userfriendly! If this persists i will donate, thank you
28. marec 2021 | Različica 0.0.11
Works very well.
10. februar 2021 | Različica 0.0.11
It just works! Simple install and set up. Worked perfectly on first use. Thank you!
08. februar 2021 | Različica 0.0.11
wow .... !!!!
Frederik K. Frydendal-Oesten
30. januar 2021 | Različica 0.0.11
Works once right after the install. Afterwords I gets error 104 and 499.
So the solution is to uninstall the SONOS feat. and use the phone like in de good Old days.
29. januar 2021 | Različica 0.0.11
01. januar 2021 | Različica 0.0.9
Great widget! Would be nice if you could change grouping of Sonos speakers too.
24. december 2020 | Različica 0.0.9
20. december 2020 | Različica 0.0.9
Errorcode 401 and code - 2? What can I do?
22. december 2020, zmullett
401 is a HTTP error code meaning "Unauthorized", suggesting that yourlogin credentials aren't correct somehow. -2 is a Garmin error code meaning "BLE_HOST_TIMEOUT" meaning your device failed to send a signal via Bluetooth within some time, and you should ensure that your phone is within reach of your device and Bluetooth is connected.
14. december 2020 | Različica 0.0.9
Very cool functionality!
13. december 2020 | Različica 0.0.9
20. november 2020 | Različica 0.0.9
Errorcode 499!? Whats the fix?
21. november 2020, zmullett
499 is a HTTP error code suggesting that the client prematurely closed the connection to the server. It's probably caused by something internal to Garmin's communication system, and entirely external to this product. While we're talking about this product, don't you think a 1-star rating is a little high for something you didn't need to pay for? ;)
15. november 2020 | Različica 0.0.9
Communication error 104? What should I do?
21. november 2020, zmullett
Was it 104 or -104? 104 is the HTTP code for "Connection reset by peer", implying that the communication path broke down while it was ongoing; retrying in better network conditions might help. -104 is Garmin's error code for the Bluetooth channel being unavailable; ensuring your device is connected to your phone should resolve this.
29. oktober 2020 | Različica 0.0.8
Loses communication far too easily. Unusable.
01. november 2020, zmullett
This widget's reliability ultimately depends on the reliability of the communication chain from your watch, to your internet connection (via your phone if you use the Bluetooth route), to the Sonos servers, and then back to your Sonos speaker(s). To make matters worse, the Sonos API necessitates two such communication round-trips just to play or pause. It's a wonder that it works at all!
25. oktober 2020 | Različica 0.0.8
Very nice! Works perfect on my vivoactive4.
24. oktober 2020 | Različica 0.0.8
30. september 2020 | Različica 0.0.8
Nice app, easy to control my Sonos One!
30. avgust 2020 | Različica 0.0.6
Took 2min to setup and now I can play/pause, adjust volume and even skip tracks using my watch instead of having to find my phone, unlock it, find the running app and skipping track or adjust the volume.
Very useful and minimalist!