06. maj 2021 | Različica v2.2.22a
12. april 2021 | Različica v2.2.21a
Great app, simple and smart.
11. april 2021 | Različica v2.2.21a
Truly recommend. It gives updated info about the battery remaining days. Just loved.
10. april 2021 | Različica v2.2.21a
Très bon widget sur la consommation de la batterie. Bravo au développeur.
Merci pour la traduction en français.
Frank von Schmudde
05. april 2021 | Različica v2.2.21
Sehr gut. Danke
19. marec 2021 | Različica v2.2.21
Battery drain! :(
11. marec 2021 | Različica v2.2.21
Best battery app available. Exactly what I needed. Thank you.
08. marec 2021 | Različica v2.2.21
This is a must have app! Thank you.
23. februar 2021 | Različica v2.2.21
Handy little widget to see the remaining in particular, It is an estimate and what you do with the watch in between will affect it alot. But If your not fiddling with it, its accurate.
20. februar 2021 | Različica v2.2.21
14. februar 2021 | Različica v2.2.20d
Very good widget. But what does means "average long terms"? How is it counted?
15. februar 2021, dsapptech
The long term average is updated each time you run the widget. It tracks your average consumption in the last 14 days. For best results run the widget once a day
07. februar 2021 | Različica v2.2.20d
After last update. Witget sometimes is frozen, and cant open. Only restart watch can help. But the problem comes back all the time. Fenix 6
08. februar 2021, dsapptech
Could you email the GARMIN/APPS/LOGS/CIQ_LOG.TXT file on your Fenix 6?
02. februar 2021 | Različica v2.2.20d
Thank you for making this available for so many popular Garmin products and keeping it updated regularly! 5 STARS!
25. januar 2021 | Različica v2.2.20d
Полезная. Расчет времени расхода батареи часов
15. januar 2021 | Različica v2.2.20d
Likeable app but the charge alarm (at 80%) doesn’t alarm. On a Venu. Is this a common issue?
26. januar 2021, dsapptech
This capability isn't possible unless the widget is being viewed. Widget view time is limited to about 30 seconds. So, this feature basically doesn't work. I have a charge alarm app that solves these problems: https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/4b1c1025-f1b5-4419-b2c9-fe0eeb676e85
14. januar 2021 | Različica v2.2.20d
I also cannot uninstall
09. januar 2021 | Različica v2.2.20d
Dear developer on my garmin fenix 5x plus watch your app is draining your battery terribly.
10. januar 2021, dsapptech
The app does very little work in the background, it should not impact battery drain. Will you change the "Minutes between battery samples" to 20 minutes to see if that changes the drain?
02. januar 2021 | Različica v2.2.20d
Best battery widget. Very asy and intuitive. Display is straightforward, no unnecessary clutter.
30. december 2020 | Različica v2.2.20d
Hi what is remaining e.g. 6.5D means ...surely not the D from days ? ..rgds G.J.
31. december 2020, dsapptech
Yes, it does mean days. The calculation is based on a long term average, which is updated each time the widget is run.
29. december 2020 | Različica v2.2.20d
The Widget doesn't work properly. Can a developer fix it.
29. december 2020, dsapptech
In what way does it not work properly? It works well on a Vivoactive 4. For best results run at least once a day
13. december 2020 | Različica v2.2.20d
Amazing plethora of details about Battery Management by one click.
14. december 2020, dsapptech
Thanks! Send me a note if you'd like even more details...
13. december 2020 | Različica v2.2.20d
Best app ever.
24. november 2020 | Različica v2.2.20d
It's way off
30. november 2020, dsapptech
The widget provides 3 battery usage measurements, a long term average, since last charge and since last view. The widget does a minimal amount of background execution to limit battery usage by the widget. For the most accurate long term average, it's best to run the widget once a day. Send me a note on which measurement was not accurate and I'll look into the issue.
28. oktober 2020 | Različica v2.2.20d
07. september 2020 | Različica v2.2.20
The battery remaining estimate gets better and better as it gets more data points. When I first installed it, I was tinkering with the watch constantly and the estimate was quite low. Now I easily trust it's 14 day estimate for the way I use my 235.