13. januar 2020 | Različica 2.0.5
I can’t see it in my watch
10. januar 2020 | Različica 2.0.5
Cant find it in the watch
09. januar 2020 | Različica 2.0.5
I downloaded it to my Garmin 5S Plus and cannot find it anywhere on the watch. I see it in the data field portion of the Connect App, so I know it is downloaded and it has been synced via the watch and computer and it still is a no show.
07. januar 2020 | Različica 2.0.5
Can’t find it in my forerunner 245.....! Where is it?
04. januar 2020 | Različica 2.0.5
It’s installed but I can’t find it on my watch .
30. december 2019 | Različica 2.0.5
Installed but can't find it anywhere on watch or app
20. december 2019 | Različica 2.0.5
Doesn't work on vivoactive 3. On every workout is only a 0
11. december 2019 | Različica 2.0.5
The application works well on my Garmin Fenix 5x plus. It gives good data about our efforts after RUN.
10. november 2019 | Različica 2.0.5
Works Ok, but I would like to see a precise definition of the quantitative measure.
Btw I didn't install it, but I found it installed on my 735XT.
06. november 2019 | Različica 2.0.4
Doesn't work on Fenix 5X, shows 0 all the time
05. november 2019 | Različica 2.0.4
28. oktober 2019 | Različica 2.0.4
19. oktober 2019 | Različica 2.0.4
Fenix 3 HR, only value 0 shown
22. september 2019 | Različica 2.0.4
Shit shit shit doesn't work
10. september 2019 | Različica 2.0.4
unable to set the HR zone in garmin express. Always asking me to put value under zero. What is the point of this app and zero support.
03. september 2019 | Različica 2.03
Same here (Fenix 5 Plus), see no score. Please fix it!
28. avgust 2019 | Različica 2.03
useless, don't waste your time installing it, shows 0 all the time (fenix 5 plus)
16. avgust 2019 | Različica 2.0.2
I assured that heart rate settings are the same in both apps... still just showing 0 the whole time during my workout!
15. junij 2019 | Različica 2.0.2
That was a waste of time and effort.
02. junij 2019 | Različica 2.0.2
The relative effort score stays at zero during any activity.
29. maj 2019 | Različica 2.0.2
On my Vivoactive 3 and Forerunner 235, the relative effort was similar to the number of kilometers I ran (e.g. 10 km at normal pace had a relative effort of 10). On my new Forerunner 945, I get very strange, high score (e.g. 10 km at normal pace has a relative effort of 40), while for cycling, the data field works the same as on my old watches. Is this a bug on the Forerunner 945?
21. april 2019 | Različica 2.0.2
I've just about given up with this. Checked and re-checked that the HR zones in Strava match the data field settings on the watch and still it reads 50% higher on the watch than the uploaded activity on Strava. Tried it from another angle and tweaked the HR zones on Strava slightly to match the ones Garmin calculates and RE on Strava is now about 1/3 of what it was. All this has done is made me realise the Strava RE figure is probably a load of rubbish.
11. april 2019 | Različica 2.0.2
Kind of useless.
I think regular HR info is much more accurate than such figures which don't even match the ones you get on Strava once your activity is loaded.
11. april 2019 | Različica 2.0.2
It doesn't work on my Vivoactive 3 Music. I can see it in the watch screen, but it doesn't show any data. It's always with a zero.
28. marec 2019 | Različica 2.0.2
Worked pretty good for me, often 10-20% off maybe (high). However I just now realized that in your desktop software "Garmin Express" you need to select "IQ Apps" to manage apps. Select the settings (three white circles in grey oval) for the Stra Relative App. In there is where you need to set your heart rate ranges/zones. I thought it was in your user settings... didn't match in my case! Should be automatic IMO. We'll see if the Score is a bit closer tonight! :-)