02. junij 2021 | Različica 2.0.14
Unfortunately, Garmin vs Strava still show discrepancies. Need to update
25. april 2021 | Različica 2.0.14
Works as expected.
It doesn't use the Garmin heartrate settings but it's own IQ app settings. Do the following:
1. Go to Strava website e.g. https://www.strava.com/settings/performance
2. Read your heartrate zones.
1. In Garmin Express or Garmin Mobile Connect go to IQ Apps
2. Search for the installed Strava App
3. Open the options for the IQ Strava App and enter the same values as on the Strava website.
23. februar 2021 | Različica 2.0.11
The value is not even near to what is calculated on the Strava page. HeartRateZones are identical.I use Fenix 3 HR, and before update everthing was fine
27. januar 2021 | Različica 2.0.10
I've tried a few different things, making sure HR's are the same. Different exercises, always is zero.
21. januar 2021 | Različica 2.0.10
Your application is not accurate. It showed several different RE values before saving the activity than what were the subsequent "RE" values after saving the activity. For example, today before saving the RE on the watch 76. On the RE 84 website. I tried different settings of my values on the website, but it still happens. I have a fenix 6x Saphire watch with a soft update. ver. 13.10
18. januar 2021 | Različica 2.0.10
Mine just won't show on my watch , I have a vivaactive3 it's on the list, I have steava on my phone too !
14. januar 2021 | Različica 2.0.10
El numero de esfuerzo relativo en mi garmin es el doble que en la app strava y si pauso el recorrido en algún momento el esfuerzo relativo vuelve a 0.
07. januar 2021 | Različica 2.0.10
No matter what exercise I do at any intensity, it says 0.
18. december 2020 | Različica 2.0.10
6 HR fields on Garmin device and 5 in the settings for this data field. No chance to setup same number as one will be missing. Crap programming even the idea is great. Useless if you see different results in this than on Strava afterwards.
01. december 2020 | Različica 2.0.10
the number on my watch right before i stop the activity doesn’t match the number on my strava account for that activity. i have both strava and Garminconnect and my watch using the same values for the heart rate zones.
30. november 2020 | Različica 2.0.10
The good: Great idea this app!
The bad: The result is crap! Just made a short ride, the app shows 37, Strava says 16
I have set the app HR zones according to my Strava HR zones.
Please try to figure out the proper algorithm, for now I will remove the app.
28. november 2020 | Različica 2.0.10
Gives wrong number (more than twice). HR zones was set correctly.
03. oktober 2020 | Različica 2.0.9
Used once. The result produced by the app was about three time larger than on the web. Hr zones matches. Good idea but now is useless. I will try next versions when they arrive.
03. september 2020 | Različica 2.0.8
Won’t let me uninstall. Useless app
17. avgust 2020 | Različica 2.0.8
It gives me a number, but is never anywhere near what is shown in strava web or app - generally it is about 30% of the web number. Are the configured hr numbers meant to be the top of the zones (eg. from z5 = max hr and down) or are they meant to be the bottom of each zone (the same as shown in strava web) ???
05. avgust 2020 | Različica 2.0.8
The concept is great - track your Strava Relative Effort in real time. Downloaded to my Garmin Edge 520 and data field setup worked well. The app's data display was too large to fit in the data field display. That is, the top quarter of the value display was clipped at the top. On long rides, I stop to rest for long enough that the Garmin powers down. When I power it up and resume the ride, this data field has reset to 0. In this case, I can't track the entire ride. I couldn't find any way to view the value after the ride, so I couldn't compare the final value provided by this app to the effort value displayed on the Strava website after the activity is uploaded to Strava. Based on the values I checked on the app's data field late in rides, the app overestimates effort by 30% to 100% compared to Strava's website calculation, depending on the length and intensity of the ride. This inaccuracy drops the rating from 3 stars to 1 star. Uninstall seemed to work ok.
29. julij 2020 | Različica 2.0.8
08. julij 2020 | Različica 2.0.8
I'd got it. But result is always zero. Why?
05. julij 2020 | Različica 2.0.8
It always gives a significantly higher number than Strava itself, so useless.
02. julij 2020 | Različica 2.0.8
Good idea, but as the numbers are totally wrong it is useless
28. junij 2020 | Različica 2.0.8
27. junij 2020 | Različica 2.0.8
26. junij 2020 | Različica 2.0.8
It's been working great up until now...25 of June... So frustrating
24. junij 2020 | Različica 2.0.8
Still. Not. Working.
13. junij 2020 | Različica 2.0.7
Extremely confusing to configure the heart rate zones, and looking at other reviews other people have the same problem.