23. junij 2022 | Različica 2.0.18
Latest update fixed the relative effort score. It’s now almost identical to what’s reported on the Strava app.
One thing I noticed though is if my watch is paired to an external heart sensor, the score doesn’t work at all.
05. maj 2022 | Različica 2.0.17
Same proplem of over estimation
30. marec 2022 | Različica 2.0.17
Another update (2.0.17) and still the same bad result, HR zone bar graph shows correct times in proper zones but still an over estimation of more than 100%.
I'm done with this app, will remove it now until another developer shows up with a similar app.
13. marec 2022 | Različica 2.0.16
I think data field is completely ignoring HR settings set by user and using some hardcoded one. I can see that the time spent in different HR zones is not matching the reality and based on this then the RE calculation is wrong..
07. marec 2022 | Različica 2.0.16
Completely different values. We need an update please
21. februar 2022 | Različica 2.0.16
Updated to the newest version. Made a ride. App shows 32, Strava shows 15 after uploading. HR settings correct copied from Strava zones. App still gives a much too high result. I still like the idea of this app but it remains useless for now.
15. februar 2022 | Različica 2.0.16
Finally this last version works good for me. If the garmin shows 125 the strava shows 130,so almost perfect. Maybe tunning on this app config the heart zones will improve. Now I have same values on strava.
12. februar 2022 | Različica 2.0.16
Doesn't work on m'y vivoactive4. Ne fonctionne pas sur ma vivoactive4
🇸🇰 YuriBS 🇳🇴
07. februar 2022 | Različica 2.0.16
Absolutely wrong calculations like others have written.
22. januar 2022 | Različica 2.0.15
I configured the heart zones in Strava portal and Live relative effort settings to the same zones like on garmin. I tested the data field for 2 runs:
1) Data field showed RE 80. Strava portal calculated it to 52.
2) Data field showed RE 165. Strava portal calculated it to 117.
Really sad results which are not fitting the real Strava calculation. Please fix it guys!
09. januar 2022 | Različica 2.0.15
The new version is still not good. Made a short ride today with a relative effort of 12 according to Strava and the app showed 27 on my Edge 130. Still an over estimation of more than 100%!
19. december 2021 | Različica 2.0.15
14. december 2021 | Različica 2.0.15
After updating, it's great. Thanks
29. november 2021 | Različica 2.0.15
Unable to uninstall it
25. oktober 2021 | Različica 2.0.14
basically hopeless. even with identical settings, the Strava datafield NEVER gets the same value (before stopping watch at end of run) as the strava RE in the Strava app. the datafield is always about half or less. and resets to zero if you pause the run too long or do a resume later...
06. september 2021 | Različica 2.0.14
The bar chart works in the data field, but the Value on my Venu 2 is always Zero
22. avgust 2021 | Različica 2.0.14
A star because strava was spelled correctly. The value that the app calculates is totally wrong. If the activity is continued later, it will start again at 0. Send me the algorithm and make a usable app out of it.
02. junij 2021 | Različica 2.0.14
Unfortunately, Garmin vs Strava still show discrepancies. Need to update
25. april 2021 | Različica 2.0.14
Works as expected.
It doesn't use the Garmin heartrate settings but it's own IQ app settings. Do the following:
1. Go to Strava website e.g. https://www.strava.com/settings/performance
2. Read your heartrate zones.
1. In Garmin Express or Garmin Mobile Connect go to IQ Apps
2. Search for the installed Strava App
3. Open the options for the IQ Strava App and enter the same values as on the Strava website.
23. februar 2021 | Različica 2.0.11
The value is not even near to what is calculated on the Strava page. HeartRateZones are identical.I use Fenix 3 HR, and before update everthing was fine
27. januar 2021 | Različica 2.0.10
I've tried a few different things, making sure HR's are the same. Different exercises, always is zero.
21. januar 2021 | Različica 2.0.10
Your application is not accurate. It showed several different RE values before saving the activity than what were the subsequent "RE" values after saving the activity. For example, today before saving the RE on the watch 76. On the RE 84 website. I tried different settings of my values on the website, but it still happens. I have a fenix 6x Saphire watch with a soft update. ver. 13.10
18. januar 2021 | Različica 2.0.10
Mine just won't show on my watch , I have a vivaactive3 it's on the list, I have steava on my phone too !
14. januar 2021 | Različica 2.0.10
El numero de esfuerzo relativo en mi garmin es el doble que en la app strava y si pauso el recorrido en algún momento el esfuerzo relativo vuelve a 0.
07. januar 2021 | Različica 2.0.10
No matter what exercise I do at any intensity, it says 0.