05. september 2019 | Različica 0.5.1
Could not get it to function on forerunner245 there is not "save&exit" function?
05. september 2019, Splus
It is crazy to see that people are not able to find the menu button on the watch....
OK, per default the back button saves and exits, if present on the watch.
18. avgust 2019 | Različica 0.3.2
Impossible to exit and save on a forerunner 735xt
18. avgust 2019, Splus
To exit, go to the menu on the watch and select "Save & Exit".
You can also define a button for doing this.
23. julij 2019 | Različica 0.3.2
The app is nice but unfortunately it crashed after 38 minutes of activity.
I use vivoactive 3
Byron L. Kroeker
17. julij 2019 | Različica 0.3.2
Doesn't seem to work. Using on a Forerunner 245.
18. julij 2019, Splus
If there is an issue, look on the description how to report it and do a precise description of it. A comment we just say that it does not work is useless.
02. junij 2019 | Različica 0.1.2
I used the app today for the first time on a Fenix 5. The app provides good information after the session, I didn't really get a chance to look at any of the information while on the water.
1. Provide some information on what a "lap" is. Does not appear to be a consistent distance, tracking 500s would be a nice use of a "lap" like function.
2. Stoping the session was not intuitive. Other apps I've used use the "2" button on the Fenix 5, the button at 2 o'clock on the dial. For this app I had to press and hold the menu button to bring up the in app menu to select stop.
3. In other apps button "3" at 4 o'clock is used for starting and stoping laps. It would be nice to be able to start and stop a timed section of rowing with this button.
4. This may be less of an issue when I get comfortable with the interface, but it would be nice to be able to edit a session and easily cut the session off at a particular time, then have all the statistics calculated for that time range. Today I couldn't figure out how to stop the session at the boat house, when I got home I was able to stop the session, but by then all the statistics were off because of everything I did after getting off the boat.
I like the app, could be a 5 star app when it is complete.
02. junij 2019, Splus
The actual Software is designed for vivoactive 3 which have only one button. I need to see how to better use the buttons on watches which have 5
I would like to check the stroke analysis on other rower since that there are some assumptions on the computations behind. For that you need to share one rowing activity with me.
It would be good that you use the button "contact developer" so that we can better discuss what could be better.