28. januára 2023 | Verzia 2.0.21
good job strava, just make it easier for everyone who isnt great at tweaking apps to suit them. more intuitive pls
Jan D Ayap
13. novembra 2022 | Verzia 2.0.21
Heart rate zones should be the same on strava website and in-app not in-device.
Open up Garmin Express and connect device and open Strava Relative Effort app settings then change hear rate zones. I too got it wrong first. We all do is change heart rate zones of garmin device.
31. októbra 2022 | Verzia 2.0.21
Data isn´t accurate in cycling activities. HR set same in Strava app and in CIQ app but data is completely different (sometime 2x up, sometime almost true).
23. júna 2022 | Verzia 2.0.18
Latest update fixed the relative effort score. It’s now almost identical to what’s reported on the Strava app.
One thing I noticed though is if my watch is paired to an external heart sensor, the score doesn’t work at all.
5. mája 2022 | Verzia 2.0.17
Same proplem of over estimation
30. marca 2022 | Verzia 2.0.17
Another update (2.0.17) and still the same bad result, HR zone bar graph shows correct times in proper zones but still an over estimation of more than 100%.
I'm done with this app, will remove it now until another developer shows up with a similar app.
13. marca 2022 | Verzia 2.0.16
I think data field is completely ignoring HR settings set by user and using some hardcoded one. I can see that the time spent in different HR zones is not matching the reality and based on this then the RE calculation is wrong..
7. marca 2022 | Verzia 2.0.16
Completely different values. We need an update please
21. februára 2022 | Verzia 2.0.16
Updated to the newest version. Made a ride. App shows 32, Strava shows 15 after uploading. HR settings correct copied from Strava zones. App still gives a much too high result. I still like the idea of this app but it remains useless for now.
15. februára 2022 | Verzia 2.0.16
Finally this last version works good for me. If the garmin shows 125 the strava shows 130,so almost perfect. Maybe tunning on this app config the heart zones will improve. Now I have same values on strava.
12. februára 2022 | Verzia 2.0.16
Doesn't work on m'y vivoactive4. Ne fonctionne pas sur ma vivoactive4
🇸🇰 YuriBS 🇳🇴
7. februára 2022 | Verzia 2.0.16
Absolutely wrong calculations like others have written.
22. januára 2022 | Verzia 2.0.15
I configured the heart zones in Strava portal and Live relative effort settings to the same zones like on garmin. I tested the data field for 2 runs:
1) Data field showed RE 80. Strava portal calculated it to 52.
2) Data field showed RE 165. Strava portal calculated it to 117.
Really sad results which are not fitting the real Strava calculation. Please fix it guys!
9. januára 2022 | Verzia 2.0.15
The new version is still not good. Made a short ride today with a relative effort of 12 according to Strava and the app showed 27 on my Edge 130. Still an over estimation of more than 100%!
19. decembra 2021 | Verzia 2.0.15
14. decembra 2021 | Verzia 2.0.15
After updating, it's great. Thanks
29. novembra 2021 | Verzia 2.0.15
Unable to uninstall it
25. októbra 2021 | Verzia 2.0.14
basically hopeless. even with identical settings, the Strava datafield NEVER gets the same value (before stopping watch at end of run) as the strava RE in the Strava app. the datafield is always about half or less. and resets to zero if you pause the run too long or do a resume later...
6. septembra 2021 | Verzia 2.0.14
The bar chart works in the data field, but the Value on my Venu 2 is always Zero
22. augusta 2021 | Verzia 2.0.14
A star because strava was spelled correctly. The value that the app calculates is totally wrong. If the activity is continued later, it will start again at 0. Send me the algorithm and make a usable app out of it.
2. júna 2021 | Verzia 2.0.14
Unfortunately, Garmin vs Strava still show discrepancies. Need to update
25. apríla 2021 | Verzia 2.0.14
Works as expected.
It doesn't use the Garmin heartrate settings but it's own IQ app settings. Do the following:
1. Go to Strava website e.g. https://www.strava.com/settings/performance
2. Read your heartrate zones.
1. In Garmin Express or Garmin Mobile Connect go to IQ Apps
2. Search for the installed Strava App
3. Open the options for the IQ Strava App and enter the same values as on the Strava website.
23. februára 2021 | Verzia 2.0.11
The value is not even near to what is calculated on the Strava page. HeartRateZones are identical.I use Fenix 3 HR, and before update everthing was fine
27. januára 2021 | Verzia 2.0.10
I've tried a few different things, making sure HR's are the same. Different exercises, always is zero.
21. januára 2021 | Verzia 2.0.10
Your application is not accurate. It showed several different RE values before saving the activity than what were the subsequent "RE" values after saving the activity. For example, today before saving the RE on the watch 76. On the RE 84 website. I tried different settings of my values on the website, but it still happens. I have a fenix 6x Saphire watch with a soft update. ver. 13.10