23 Октябрь 2017 г. | Версия 0.0.9
Great app for creating the watch face acc your own needs!! I love it!
Anyway, I have a few notes:
- temperature is totally high all the time & not the same as in the weather app (now 28.1°C instead of 7°C)
- would be great if there were just normal, thin & simple analog watch hands available as well ;)
I have Vivoactive 3
4 Октябрь 2017 г. | Версия 0.0.9
The second app i purchased.
I really like the fundamental of this app.
But the critical thing is... too laggy...
When i press up or down button,
it even takes 5 seconds to change screens.
Except this problem, perfect!!
I hope you to fix this issue sooner.
watch model : D2 bravo
26 Сентябрь 2017 г. | Версия 0.0.9
Add Sleep mode, please ^_^
22 Сентябрь 2017 г. | Версия 0.0.6
It's one of the greatest watch faces available, if not the greatest.
Can't wait to see what else gets added over time during the beta updates.
Developer is quick to respond to answer emails.
Very happy with this watch face :)
20 Сентябрь 2017 г. | Версия 0.0.4
1. Bluetooth icon disappear at r.485.apk.
2. Temperature disappear at FR935.
3. Pressure disappear at FR935.
4. Altitude disappear at FR935.
5. I like it ^_-
21 Сентябрь 2017 г., r.485
Thanks for the feedback! Temperature, pressure and altitude seems to be fixed. I'll check the Android app for the Bluetooth icon.
20 Сентябрь 2017 г. | Версия 0.0.2
1. Battery (%) always 100%. 2. Bluetooth icon disappear at r.485 app. 3. My Watch FR935. 4. I like it ^_-
19 Сентябрь 2017 г. | Версия 0.0.2
Works well, but its sooo lagy on fenix5 that i cant use it. Also seconds sometimes disappear :/
19 Сентябрь 2017 г., r.485
Thanks for the feedback. I'll be working on that. It isn't so laggy on my Vivoactive HR, and so I didn't expect it to be laggy on the Fenix 5.
Like in older devices, seconds are only displayed when the watch is in "high power mode" (i.e., for a few seconds after you turn your wrist to check it). Some watch faces show seconds all the time on newer devices, but it costs processing time (and consumes battery). I'm afraid that wouldn't be a good idea (a maybr it'd be really impossible) in this "demanding" watch face.