12 мая 2021 г.
Couldn’t work out how to make payment. There are several links. One took me to the developers website which was directing me to subscribe for use of the other apps. How much is it? What does $2+fee mean? What fee?
Mavira Tsahagea 🇬🇷
7 мая 2021 г.
Amazing swimming app! Great
23 апреля 2021 г.
Tried it couple of times. When I swim I don't see any laps or other data beside total time. When saved it records the same wrong laps data as the regular Garmin swim activity, always about 20-30% more than actual laps and I swim quite slow same style in a regular 25 meters pool.
24 апреля 2021 г., f3b
Sorry you are having an issue and sounds as if there is a setting issue. The app distance is recorded in the IQ stats section. If you have a question use the Contact Developer link.
Nguyễn Huy chung
12 апреля 2021 г.
Tất nhiên là 5* rồi. Tôi đã tìm 1 ứng dụng về bơi lâu rồi
7 апреля 2021 г.
No me deja pagar desde Mexico. Pueden apoyarme ?
30 марта 2021 г.
How can my swimming data using this data be recorded in my garmin watch?
18 февраля 2021 г.
How do you set this up for endless pool tracking on the settings? Thank you!
6 февраля 2021 г.
Only app I have found to work in an endless pool. If takes some trial and error with setup but works like a charm once you do.
Eduardo del Olmo
31 января 2021 г.
I have tested it and it seems it works perfectly. Unfortunately I can't buy it from Argentina. Can you support me?
30 января 2021 г.
Only app that I can find that works for endless pool. Great stuff
12 января 2021 г.
No me permite comprarlo desde Argentina :(
9 января 2021 г.
Hi I have just downloaded app. It says trial 15 minutes ? I don’t see anywhere to pay for the app
7 января 2021 г.
When I swim what shows up on the watch is not what is saved to the phone. For example, yesterday morning I swam 32 laps in the pool. When I finished and saved it showed as 34 laps ( this generally happens as sometimes the calibration isn't perfect so it records an odd lap).
The problem is however when I view the activity on my phone it is showing as 18 laps. The same thing happened again this morning. It showed up as 18 laps when I saved it. When I checked the phone it showed 12 laps.
Is it something I'm doing wrong?... Or is there some sort of problem with the app?
I love the app but this issue is becoming quite a pain.
5 января 2021 г.
I swim in an endless pool and this is the only app that lets you measure your distance purely using strokes and not a lap counter or GPS. It takes a little while to get your screen set ups right but it is a great app.
5 декабря 2020 г.
My Garmin Forerunner 645/Music does not support open water swimming so my only hope is one of the two swimming apps in the Connect IQ store. One is this SwimSport+ by fb3, the other is Swimming App Professional by RH-Sports.
I was advised by "fb3" to have my 645/M System Settings:
- Data Recording - Every Second.
and for GPS:
- Activities & Apps - GPS - GPS+Galileo (or GPS+GLONASS)
After doing these setting, the results were about the same with the two apps.
Record time was correct. Recorded distance is approximately doubled. And the GPS map has wildly squiggly lines, but mostly goes the correct direction.
The Forerunner 645/M has limited hardware to do OWS. Both of these apps do the best they can. They work about the same. One is free, the other cost a small amount of money.
I do not believe I can modify the app watch face to just show one set of data (Time or Distance, etc.) I wear reading glasses so when swimming the 6-data filed watchface is unreadable.. I would rather have a 1 or 2 data field and scroll through.
5 декабря 2020 г., f3b
Thank you for reviewing.
My software samples the GPS system 4 times faster than the base garmin swim app, so there should be improvements over the base software.
A few notes:
1. GPS signal accuracy is degraded when swimming. 100% of GPS signal lost below 1 inch of water. The time your watch hand is in the water the watch receives NO GPS signal. This means the free stroke GPS tracks are degraded by 50% verses a run or a bike ride. Breast Stroke is 100% since hand is submerged.
2. SDK 3.2 includes GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite options to CIQ apps and the SwimSports app is set to use these features. Galieo/Glonass will allow quicker GPS reception and better GPS tracks.
Items that may help you get better results.
1. Start with a solid GPS lock 20-30 seconds before starting
2. Set data recording to every second, this helps the entire system including GPS. Main menu,settings,system,data recording, set to every second
3. Get better GPS signal to your watch
1. You could attach your watch to head cap, this is a common method to get near perfect GPS data. There is the risk of losing the head cap though.
2. Use a ‘Swim Buoy’, many swimmers use these for great GPS signals and gives some visibility to boaters.
21 ноября 2020 г.
I use garmin Venu without open swim, now install swimsport+ app I find the measurement is very accurate and I admire this app, it's great, it's very cheap price.
5 декабря 2020 г., f3b
Thanks for reviewing, glad I could help:)