4 de dezembro de 2023 |
Can’t change language.
27 de novembro de 2023 |
Despite the negative reviews here I’ve not really had much issue with this app. It’s pretty effective for interval sessions and I can clearly see the zone I need to hit and the remaining time; isn’t that all you need?
I don’t use it for my long run for the simple reason that you can’t add a navigation screen (on my Fenix 5+, at least). Why is that?
Navigation compatibility would get the extra ⭐️ from me.
19 de novembro de 2023 |
When time reaches 59min, seconds are not displayed anymore. That is pretty useless
12 de novembro de 2023 |
Agree with other comments: font size on FR965 still not 100% fixed and having a lot of issues while running and touch screen interferences causing the active activity to be discarded or best case, stopped and saved in the middle of a workout.
11 de novembro de 2023 |
A couple issues
1) language for Stryd data fields is in Italian on the Garmin activity. How to change to English
2) Garmin power was still taken
10 de novembro de 2023 |
The ‘skip split’ button should be able to be turned off by the user. The fact that your workout could end half way by just pressing a button by mistake (on Garmin watches) without any warning makes for a bad user experience. Made even worst when the workout cannot be started again without your phone since the app assumes you’re done and it deletes it from the workout list with no warming either.
One example: you’re 10 mins into a long run and decide to change the song coming from your Garmin watch… after you are done with the music screen you need to press the ‘back’ button to get to the Stryd app, which is also the same button used to skip splits, if you pressed this twice by mistake, the app will skip the current split (one and only in this case), end the workout and remove it from the watch.
3 de novembro de 2023 |
App semplice con i dati utili per monitorare l’allenamento.
Gli allenamenti guidati sono intuitivi e la schermata ti consente un focus sui dati che possono interessare
Jorge Álvarez Fernández
30 de outubro de 2023 |
It's a very poor application.
Almost no configuration, so all the Garmin features are useless (from always on display, touchscreen and other basic watch configuration that cannot be customized, to data screens that cannot show more than four fields, with wrong font size, and with no access to all garmin data like maps!!!, time of day!!!, last lap data, running statistics, stamina, pace pro, altitude, etc.)
Creating an app for a Garmin watch, without using all the features that garmin is providing, for me is a no go, no matter what the quality of the Stryd power is; because you are spending more than 500€ or $ in a watch to use 5% of its features.
29 de outubro de 2023 |
This app is causing frustration due to ongoing issues, such as display problems on Forerunner 965, touchscreen interruptions during workouts, difficulties in coordinating with Garmin and TrainingPeaks, and a confusing indoor-outdoor menu.
I'm locked into a Stryd subscription for an app that doesn't match the quality of the hardware.
When will a new version be released? Where can we see the new features roadmap?
25 de outubro de 2023 |
This app is super frustrating, and I am really disappointed it has not been better supported by Stryd. There are several bugs that have lingered for far too long:
1) The display is messed up on a Forerunner 965, the text is way too big and cut off on the edges of the screen, so you can’t see the numbers accurately;
2) There is no way to have the Workout app disable the touchscreen during a workout, so a wet towel touches the touchscreen and pauses the Workout in advertently. Or as just happened to me today at the end of a grueling workout, my towel touched the touchscreen, and the app completely crashed and lost the whole Workout. Did the Workout even happen if there’s no record of it?!
3) Stryd doesn’t seem to be able to work collaboratively with Garmin and TrainingPeaks to have the Stryd power data overwrite or have supremacy over the Garmin native running power, which has no value to a Stryd user. Stryd running power displays fine in the Stryd app on iOS, and in Final Surge by the way.;
4) The indoor outdoor menu in the app settings on Garmin confusingly shifts to an “on off” menu which makes little sense.
Is Stryd even supporting this app any longer? It feels like this app is on life support now, bugs are a long time without fixes, yet, Stryd is continuing to sell new hardware and take customers money. Customers beware. The Stryd experience is only as good as the weakest link in the chain. The basics matter. this app matters.
20 de outubro de 2023 |
4 de outubro de 2023 |
The screen does not show the data correctly with the FR 965, it looks like the app considers a screen 3 mm bigger than the real one.
4 de outubro de 2023 |
The font sizes on the quad screens are too big to show the data within the particular data field.
2 de outubro de 2023 |
Kann keine Workouts mehr von STRYD auf die Uhr laden. FR955
26 de setembro de 2023 |
Not Bad, but needs a few tweaks.
Fenix 5x+, features to add?
- Doesn't allow going back into watch settings while running
- Doesn't allow getting out of the app while running. Sometimes it's needed, to pause, check the time, check the map, etc.
- Cannot change app settings on watch during run, e.g. turn off vibration alerts every 10 sec when between 2 zones
- have not found a way to set the power as the 10s average to avoid those ups and downs, those power jumps whereas nothing has changed in the run.
20 de setembro de 2023 |
On FR 965 it’s formatted extremely poorly and it’s unusable
18 de setembro de 2023 |
The app crashed 2 times this week for no reasons, disrupted my workout session and long run, really disappointed!
2 de setembro de 2023 |
Still problems with the size of the main data field fenix 7x sapphire
Steven van den Berg
24 de agosto de 2023 |
Recently purchased a garmin fr 965. The app works but is pauses continously. Very anoying! Hope this bug will be fixed soon. Also it would be better if you could turn the touch screen of while using the app.
9 de agosto de 2023 |
Needs an update for the 965 display. Also - Indoor/outdoor setting menu has had a bug for years without being fixed. Also - The app does not turn off the 965’s native wrist based power (which are different numbers than Stryd) so saved workouts have messed up average and max power (Garmin’s numbers are consistently higher than Stryd, and mess up Stryd numbers.) Doesn’t seem like Stryd company is paying much attention to this app.
25 de julho de 2023 |
The Forerunner 965 is better but still the font on the quad screens is too big.
21 de julho de 2023 |
Forerunner 965 display looks bad
21 de julho de 2023 |
the numbers in the bottom data fields of the main workout screen are still off-screen on the Garmin Forerunner 965
11 de julho de 2023 |
I Neeed to be able to disable the touch screen in this app.
3 de julho de 2023 |
The font too big at screen in FR965.