29. november 2021 | Versjon 2.0.15
Unable to uninstall it
25. oktober 2021 | Versjon 2.0.14
basically hopeless. even with identical settings, the Strava datafield NEVER gets the same value (before stopping watch at end of run) as the strava RE in the Strava app. the datafield is always about half or less. and resets to zero if you pause the run too long or do a resume later...
6. september 2021 | Versjon 2.0.14
The bar chart works in the data field, but the Value on my Venu 2 is always Zero
22. august 2021 | Versjon 2.0.14
A star because strava was spelled correctly. The value that the app calculates is totally wrong. If the activity is continued later, it will start again at 0. Send me the algorithm and make a usable app out of it.
2. juni 2021 | Versjon 2.0.14
Unfortunately, Garmin vs Strava still show discrepancies. Need to update
25. april 2021 | Versjon 2.0.14
Works as expected.
It doesn't use the Garmin heartrate settings but it's own IQ app settings. Do the following:
1. Go to Strava website e.g. https://www.strava.com/settings/performance
2. Read your heartrate zones.
1. In Garmin Express or Garmin Mobile Connect go to IQ Apps
2. Search for the installed Strava App
3. Open the options for the IQ Strava App and enter the same values as on the Strava website.
23. februar 2021 | Versjon 2.0.11
The value is not even near to what is calculated on the Strava page. HeartRateZones are identical.I use Fenix 3 HR, and before update everthing was fine
27. januar 2021 | Versjon 2.0.10
I've tried a few different things, making sure HR's are the same. Different exercises, always is zero.
21. januar 2021 | Versjon 2.0.10
Your application is not accurate. It showed several different RE values before saving the activity than what were the subsequent "RE" values after saving the activity. For example, today before saving the RE on the watch 76. On the RE 84 website. I tried different settings of my values on the website, but it still happens. I have a fenix 6x Saphire watch with a soft update. ver. 13.10
18. januar 2021 | Versjon 2.0.10
Mine just won't show on my watch , I have a vivaactive3 it's on the list, I have steava on my phone too !
14. januar 2021 | Versjon 2.0.10
El numero de esfuerzo relativo en mi garmin es el doble que en la app strava y si pauso el recorrido en algún momento el esfuerzo relativo vuelve a 0.
7. januar 2021 | Versjon 2.0.10
No matter what exercise I do at any intensity, it says 0.
18. desember 2020 | Versjon 2.0.10
6 HR fields on Garmin device and 5 in the settings for this data field. No chance to setup same number as one will be missing. Crap programming even the idea is great. Useless if you see different results in this than on Strava afterwards.
1. desember 2020 | Versjon 2.0.10
the number on my watch right before i stop the activity doesn’t match the number on my strava account for that activity. i have both strava and Garminconnect and my watch using the same values for the heart rate zones.
30. november 2020 | Versjon 2.0.10
The good: Great idea this app!
The bad: The result is crap! Just made a short ride, the app shows 37, Strava says 16
I have set the app HR zones according to my Strava HR zones.
Please try to figure out the proper algorithm, for now I will remove the app.
28. november 2020 | Versjon 2.0.10
Gives wrong number (more than twice). HR zones was set correctly.
3. oktober 2020 | Versjon 2.0.9
Used once. The result produced by the app was about three time larger than on the web. Hr zones matches. Good idea but now is useless. I will try next versions when they arrive.
3. september 2020 | Versjon 2.0.8
Won’t let me uninstall. Useless app
17. august 2020 | Versjon 2.0.8
It gives me a number, but is never anywhere near what is shown in strava web or app - generally it is about 30% of the web number. Are the configured hr numbers meant to be the top of the zones (eg. from z5 = max hr and down) or are they meant to be the bottom of each zone (the same as shown in strava web) ???
5. august 2020 | Versjon 2.0.8
The concept is great - track your Strava Relative Effort in real time. Downloaded to my Garmin Edge 520 and data field setup worked well. The app's data display was too large to fit in the data field display. That is, the top quarter of the value display was clipped at the top. On long rides, I stop to rest for long enough that the Garmin powers down. When I power it up and resume the ride, this data field has reset to 0. In this case, I can't track the entire ride. I couldn't find any way to view the value after the ride, so I couldn't compare the final value provided by this app to the effort value displayed on the Strava website after the activity is uploaded to Strava. Based on the values I checked on the app's data field late in rides, the app overestimates effort by 30% to 100% compared to Strava's website calculation, depending on the length and intensity of the ride. This inaccuracy drops the rating from 3 stars to 1 star. Uninstall seemed to work ok.
29. juli 2020 | Versjon 2.0.8
8. juli 2020 | Versjon 2.0.8
I'd got it. But result is always zero. Why?
5. juli 2020 | Versjon 2.0.8
It always gives a significantly higher number than Strava itself, so useless.
2. juli 2020 | Versjon 2.0.8
Good idea, but as the numbers are totally wrong it is useless
28. juni 2020 | Versjon 2.0.8