19 יולי 2021
Great app, all the weather you need at a glance. I like the update on open feature and the fact it includes the weather location as a verification. Tap to switch screens is a nice addition. The only thing that would add to this is some sort of long-term outlook like a 5-day forecast. Either way, top-notch 5-stars.
14 יולי 2021
It's perfect! Thank you :)
13 יולי 2021
Works great with OWM and Fenix 6 Pro. Thank you so much for this helpful widget.
13 יולי 2021
Amazing. Exactly what i was expecting and looking for. Thank you so much.
9 יולי 2021
Worked smoothly and perfectly on first install,very accurate as I can choose my own api key. Thanks so much for making this and sharing it with us all : -)
4 יוני 2021
Finally got it to work, and it works like a charm. The native/vanilla Garmin weather widget never worked fine for me (I use iOS phone), had a constant error and was unable to check the weather on my Garmin Fénix 5S. I then decided to change to this widget made by the community.
Sure, the initial configuration is somewhat of a drawback, but as far as the widget goes, it works perfectly fine.
Don't mind the negative reviews, they are mostly from people who did not managed to configure the widget properly, but it neither the developer nor the widget fault, it's OpenWeather's.
I will give some steps on how I managed to configure the API key, should they be helpful to anyone:
1) Go to https://openweathermap.org/ and Register
2) Apply for a free API key.
3) Go to your email to confirm your email address.
4) You will receive an email with an API key.
5) Go to your Garmin Connect app and on the widget settings, set the API key.
6) Wait a while (may take up to some hours for the key to activate, but I only had to wait a few minutes)
7) Go outside where you have GPS coverage, turn off and on your device and sync for good measure.
8) The widget should now display correct values.
28 מאי 2021
Running perfect on my Fenix 5. All what I need in one view. Many thanks.
27 מאי 2021
This would be a 5 star app if we could just change the winds units. Would like to knots or kmph