25 ottobre 2021
basically hopeless. even with identical settings, the Strava datafield NEVER gets the same value (before stopping watch at end of run) as the strava RE in the Strava app. the datafield is always about half or less. and resets to zero if you pause the run too long or do a resume later...
6 settembre 2021
The bar chart works in the data field, but the Value on my Venu 2 is always Zero
22 agosto 2021
A star because strava was spelled correctly. The value that the app calculates is totally wrong. If the activity is continued later, it will start again at 0. Send me the algorithm and make a usable app out of it.
2 giugno 2021
Unfortunately, Garmin vs Strava still show discrepancies. Need to update
25 aprile 2021
Works as expected.
It doesn't use the Garmin heartrate settings but it's own IQ app settings. Do the following:
1. Go to Strava website e.g. https://www.strava.com/settings/performance
2. Read your heartrate zones.
1. In Garmin Express or Garmin Mobile Connect go to IQ Apps
2. Search for the installed Strava App
3. Open the options for the IQ Strava App and enter the same values as on the Strava website.