2021. siječnja 24 | Verzija 0.168.0
Love it. But the temp font is really hard to read sometimes. The "8" looks like "6". Or is it vice versa? Battery and Bluetooth cant barely be seen. But I've the face. Hope this can be changed. Fenix 6X Sapphire.
Christopher Joiner Garmin
2021. siječnja 23 | Verzija 0.168.0
Buy the man a beer or two! Free updates! Home brew coders.
2021. siječnja 24, tomas.kafka
Thank you! ;)
2021. siječnja 07 | Verzija 0.166.0
Excellent watch face! But it doesn't work my pro key... if you could help me I'd thank you!
2021. siječnja 07, tomas.kafka
Hello Javi, I just sent you an email! Tomas
2021. siječnja 04 | Verzija 0.166.0
Great weather predictions.
Can the upper data field can have more options?
2021. siječnja 03 | Verzija 0.165.0
Excellent - my favourite!
(somewhat high battery consumption - vivoactive 4)
2020. prosinca 26 | Verzija 0.165.0
Simply the best
2020. prosinca 02 | Verzija 0.164.0
I'm liking this! Developer wants imput to improve watchface and seems to care. Have not found anything that compares! Using Fenix 5x.
2020. studenoga 30 | Verzija 0.164.0
Dieses Uhrendisplay ist ein Grund warum ich Garmin Uhren trage.
2020. studenoga 26 | Verzija 0.164.0
České jméno vývojáře a celý vzhled hodinek pouze v angličtině. Proč?
2020. studenoga 02 | Verzija 0.164.0
My current favourite.
Fenix 6s solar.
2020. listopada 18 | Verzija 0.164.0
Great latest update for 6x. Good battery now.
2020. listopada 18, tomas.kafka
Thank you! I'm glad to know it helped! :)
2020. listopada 16 | Verzija 0.164.0
First this is a good idea Congrats.
Now as i emailed about the weather chart should show the information differently from my point of view:
- to take into account the language of the device. The days of the week should be presented in the format of the selected language on the device, not in English.
- The date should be in the local language
- floors raised in the same way
- on the weather chart I don't know exactly where I am as a positioning on it. I think where it starts is when you are. It would be useful to have a small sign on the map to make it clear.
- a warning of rain or bad weather, if we still have the weather data would be mandatory. A text with the rain starts in .... minutes or the rain stops in ..... minutes / hours.
- I don't know on the chart the hours when an event starts and ends. I see a rain chart starting now and ending tomorrow but I don't know what time tomorrow. It would be good to put at the bottom of the chart the hours and days when the event ends to know that after the chart you do not realize.
- should be atmospheric pressure, pressure trend and wind speed / cardinal point where the wind blows.
- on the pro options side there could be more color combinations
- on the side of data fields the same (ex: pulse / SP02)
- is an application that has a lot of data at hand but does not use it
- for example it now shows me the minimum of 13 degrees and the maximum of 17 degrees but I don't realize what time it is and what days it is. It is important to keep everything for hours because for example when you plan a bike ride an error of one hour can make you catch the rain on the road and catch a cold.
- There's a lot to say ... these are just a few suggestions.
I hope they are put into practice.
2020. listopada 12 | Verzija 0.163.0
Excellent my friend!!!
2020. listopada 09 | Verzija 0.162.0
After switching between watch faces, I stopped when I found this one
Shows time, weather forecast, # of notification and steps in a nice interface
2020. listopada 08 | Verzija 0.161.0
Overall super watch face. It will be 5 star if wind stats be more readable with speed in numbers and tides information for example clock could filling up when tides go up I saw this on other watch face and it is super cool it will be nice to have this instead filling with a steps
2020. rujna 05 | Verzija 0.161.0
Base idea is good but it lacks lot of fields and datas such as week number, last time of Wx update etc etc
2020. rujna 03 | Verzija 0.161.0
Works great. Looks good. Maybe i would add posibility to fill time numbers by rain forecast. And would like to see bigger battery percentage. It's hard to see. Also current weather arrow or line, where is info from now.
2020. kolovoza 19 | Verzija 0.161.0
Works perfectly in the USA. The one thing that I would love it to have that it doesn't is option to display dew point. This is probably one of the most creative and functional watch faces available in the marketplace. Wonderful implementation!
2020. kolovoza 14 | Verzija 0.161.0
2020. srpnja 06 | Verzija 0.160.0
El consumo de batería sigue siendo muy alto en el día a día, Fénix 6x
2020. lipnja 29 | Verzija 0.160.0
Warum bekomme ich es nicht mehr auf meine Vivoactive 3 seit heute???
2020. lipnja 29, tomas.kafka
Hello, what exactly happened? Please write me at [email protected] - thanks!
2020. lipnja 27 | Verzija 0.160.0
I'm still praying for wind labels on the graph. Other than that my favorite face.
2020. lipnja 14 | Verzija 0.159.0
Freakin best watch face and weather glance on Garmin. Zero competition. All other weather widgets are unfortunately not good.
Suggestion: make a weather widget with this format so one can run a simple watch face if desired.
Fenix 5 and no battery drain here :) thanks so much!
2020. svibnja 25 | Verzija 0.159.0
I have already written a 5 star review a few weeks ago but I now have to downgrade MY EXPERIENCE of this great app to 3 stars .
A few have commented about the terrible battery drain. I have also noticed this as well. But it has only started for me since the Garmin update to version 9. Before that update this app was much better on battery. Typically about 10% per day. So I'm not sure this is really about this app. I think it may be a problem cause by garmin's latest update.
It still needs sorting though because it's making it almost unusable at 20% per day!
Juan De Dios
2020. svibnja 23 | Verzija 0.159.0
This face is great, the only problem is battery consumption. Can you do something to solve this problem? Like a very low battery consumption theme? Or give some advice to reduce the battery consumption? Thanks!