1. toukokuuta 2022 | Versio 1.8.1
Pretty worthless doesnt save any info of when, where, what time, what conditions, nothing of consequence. It doesn't even categorize the activity as fishing in Garmin Connect. Needs a whole over haul.
24. huhtikuuta 2022 | Versio 1.8.1
I can't figure out how to find the fish count after the activity is saved.
22. tammikuuta 2022 | Versio 1.8
The app will not open on my epix g2.
22. joulukuuta 2021 | Versio 1.8
This is not the same as the instinct profile, would like to see the same functionality brought over to the Fenix 6 pro
Fernando X. Alvarado V.
18. elokuuta 2021 | Versio 1.7
Pero como funciona esto? Explicarlo bien, puedo hacer surfcasting?
7. toukokuuta 2021 | Versio 1.7
Didn't save the location of recorded fish?
15. huhtikuuta 2021 | Versio 1.7
Agreed, lots of room for improvement. Should be able to mark spots where fish are caught. It should also log the fish count somewhere on the activity report and track more weather conditions including barometric pressure and wind speed at the beginning and end of the activity.
Cosmin Vasile Busuioc
24. helmikuuta 2021 | Versio 1.7
please if possible add pin on map when fish is logged.
18. marraskuuta 2020 | Versio 1.7
Alot more space for improvement. Should mark a pin when you log a fish. Nm
16. lokakuuta 2020 | Versio 1.7
Loggning av position vid registrering av fångst saknas tyvärr. Annars högre betyg.
15. syyskuuta 2020 | Versio 1.7
Has potential but what’s the point of logging the fish caught if it doesn’t save them to the activity along with the location?
9. helmikuuta 2019 | Versio 1.5
Как его удалить с часов пишет ошибку даже сброс непомог.
9. marraskuuta 2018 | Versio 1.4
Its not really usefull unless fish location can be saved
30. toukokuuta 2018 | Versio 1.3-upd5
I agree with previous comments, a wish for at least one more spieces. Also the fish count should be saved to the activity. And the location.
I cannot change the "time to dock" time. Or rather I can change it but it does not seem to take effect.
27. syyskuuta 2017 | Versio 1.2-up-u-upd
No idea how to stop the workout on fenix 5x since it uses the stop button as a counter.
also saves workout as "other" on my watch and not "fish"
10. toukokuuta 2017 | Versio 1.2-up-u
Need more symbols in configuration, like beer
17. joulukuuta 2016 | Versio 1.1-upd1
I discovered its easier to create a custom activity on your device than wait for this app to be up dated. Use Laps as your waypoint/fish markers - but remember to turn off autolaps. Install 'speed in knots' data field and set other fields as you please. It works great, fish locations are saved along with the rest of your trip data. No need for a custom app.
12. lokakuuta 2016 | Versio 1.1-upd
Needs to mark your catch on the map so it easy to return to the hot spots. The rest of the app is very good well done.
19. syyskuuta 2016 | Versio 1.1-upd
I agree with everyone else. If this app saved the location of where each fish was caught that would take it to a completely different level. As it is right now is more of a novelty than anything else. Add fish catch location then it would actually be a very useful tool.
1. elokuuta 2016 | Versio 1.0.2-upd
I am using this on my Quatix 3 watch. It's an okay app...but very complicated on how to exit the application. I was pushing so many buttons to try to get out ! Maybe some documentation would be good.
Counting fish is a nice feature. I used this when I was fly fishing at Christmas Island BUT.....it would be useful to create a waypoint whenever you increase the fish counter so you know where you caught the fish ! I am not a tournament fisherman...so all the timers are pointless for me. But where and when I catch a fish is useful.
30. maaliskuuta 2016 | Versio 1.0.2
It would be much more helpful if the map data field was able to be used and it had the ability to create a waypoint when you caught a fish.
16. maaliskuuta 2016 | Versio 1.0.2
Sync as activity other in garmin Connect but not a lot of information
Not saving location of fish captured
Please add fishing activity in garmin Connect and save the location of the capture
Multiple species would be great also
16. helmikuuta 2016 | Versio 1.0.1
Good basic counting app which records traveled path that can be imported into "activities" upon synch. To my knowledge does not record/mark GPS location of where a fish catch occurred. I did send developer an email asking for this and:
- ability to count second species
- tides/wind prediction (likely needs companion app)
- current speed/distance traveled/distance to launch (I primarily fish from a Hobie Mirage Drive Kayak)
- option to disable gps while using app to preserve battery life
Ideally this would go from being a fish counter to a fishing log which could also include weather data/conditions.
11. helmikuuta 2016 | Versio 1.0.0
The fenix3 can't exit out of waiting gps state in case that it can't receive gps signal...