Dr Jamie Khoo
15. kesäkuuta 2019 | Versio v1.0.8a-upd2
App is OK, but it's harder to access in the app section vs widget section. Now that I wish to uninstall, it kept crashing my garmin 735xt with no success in removing this app.
22. helmikuuta 2019 | Versio v1.0.8a-upd2
GREAT APP TO HAVE:
Simple to use and send set up. I have the Garmin 3 and its a handy tool to have for emergencies.
If you could adjust the font and or allow multiple lines to allow more info.. But keeping it simple and clean is nice too. It does scroll kinda fast but it is readable.
Overall very pleased.
31. joulukuuta 2018 | Versio v1.0.8a-upd2
I keep this app at the top of my app list, so that if someone finds my watch and starts clicking buttons, they'll see this app first. I do find the info scrolls too quickly, but even more important is, can the developer add text to each screen that says "tap screen to see next page". Also a great option would be to deactivate the clock screen - I don't have any use for that.
4. kesäkuuta 2018 | Versio v1.0.8a-upd1
Scrolls too fast!
24. toukokuuta 2017 | Versio v1.0.8a-upd
1. Scrolls too fast
2. App times out which info cannot be accessed unless app is closed out then reopened.
3. Doesn't fit on Garmin Fenix 3 hr screen
4. Now on my Uninstalled App list.
Good idea. Better if updated.
8. marraskuuta 2016 | Versio v1.0.8a-upd
Same as said before, how could someone find us or make an emergency call?
It's not not working or not well explained in the description...
28. syyskuuta 2016 | Versio v.1.0.8
This is a much needed app! Two suggestions for improvement: 1) make this a Widget so that it's easier for an emergency responder to find the information without being a Garmin watch navigation expert; 2) Provide scroll speed options. It scrolls through the information too quickly for some to read and use that information (e.g., an emergency phone number). Thanks!!
Luis Manuel Ladeira
26. syyskuuta 2016 | Versio v.1.0.8
How does this app can make the emergency services found me??
It does only display my emergency info (name, allergies, etc).
And it is an app. If I turn it on when I go run or cycle, I cannot record the run or cycle session...
Please help me understand this app.