31. tammikuuta 2023
Love this watchface! Classic and clean looking, but with a lot of data. Thank you!
30. tammikuuta 2023
Really very very good watchface! Thanks developer!
30. tammikuuta 2023
Very, very nice watch face, with a lot of customization for colors and data fields.
This is my favorite skin for my Venu 2.
The only bug is bluetooth icon which is always display, even if the watch is not connected to the phone.
This is strange, because it's okay with the Summit v1.
Thanks you for this great work
29. tammikuuta 2023
Nice watch face.
28. tammikuuta 2023
Looking at the required permissions I’ve got a couple of privacy related questions that a response from the developer would be highly appreciated.
1) Given that the WF sends/receives data to/from the internet and that it access my Garmin Connect fitness profile, are you able to know exactly who I am? (i.e. have access to an email or profile name that can directly/indirectly identify me).
2) Are you able to know my location history and current GPS presence?
3) Are you able to know my heart rate history?
4) What does “run in the background when it is not active” mean? Does it mean that simply downloading the WF (but not activating it) provides the app all required access?
I just want to clearly understand what kind of data you have access to. A response would be highly appreciated.
This app requires access to:
• Send/receive information to/from the Internet
• GPS location
• Your Garmin Connect™ fitness profile
• Heart rate, barometer, temperature, and altitude history
• Run in the background when it is not active (potentially affecting battery life)
28. tammikuuta 2023,
1. Sending and receiving data is done only when OWM weather is used. Therefore a request is sent to the server with the gps position. This is not stored anywhere and also it is impossible to detect which user sent the request.
The fitness profile is accessed only when you use "Active Calories". Garmin does not provide this metric to the developers so I use total calories and compute your basal metabolism and subtract it from total calories. The profile is accessed when computing this and then the data are thrown away, nothing is stored nor sent.
2. No, I can't.
3. No, I can't.
4. "run in the background" is the only way to make web request - to get the weather from OWM.
Hope this helps, contact me directly if you want more info.