9. elokuuta 2020 | Versio 2.0.7
Excellent! Fit for purpose.
13. toukokuuta 2020 | Versio 2.0.7
Very pleased with world clock app. I had an issue with entering details and they couldn’t have been more supportive.
15. tammikuuta 2020 | Versio 2.0.5
Great app. The only thing I would change is allowing the user to change the first clock which is the user's current time. (We get this on every watch face already). This way the widget allows the user to set up 10 time zones instead of the 9 that current exist.
17. joulukuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.5
I have a error 104. vivoactive 3
17. joulukuuta 2019, r.485
Hi! Thanks for your review. Error 104 means that the Bluetooth connection with your phone is broken. Open the Garmin Connect Mobile app on your phone and certify that the watch is syncing. More technical information about errors: https://developer.garmin.com/downloads/connect-iq/monkey-c/doc/Toybox/Communications.html
19. elokuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.4
It the best app, but I don’t understand if possible or not disable/hide the My Location time on the widget. Because nonsense watch my location time if it available on the device. I have fenix 5. Thank
2. helmikuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.3
The hardest part for me was installing the pro version on the watch. I had to go to the Garmin Connect IQ Store via my PC and download the widget to my cell phone (Android). After the r.485 widget was installed on the cell, I had to go into the app and then download the World Clock to the Garmin Forerunner 735xt.
5. toukokuuta 2018 | Versio 1.9.3
hey hey seit dem update funktioniert diese app nicht. ich habe die premium gekauft und nun unbrauchbar.
bei descent mk1
5. toukokuuta 2018, r.485
Hi Marcel! Thanks for your support and feedback. Would you please get in touch with us using the link 'Contact developer' and describe the problem in more details? Kind regards.
30. huhtikuuta 2018 | Versio 1.9
A much better app than the rest of the timezone apps in the store (including Garmin's own app) due to the fact that it is not limited to a specific set of locations (which include all of the timezones of course) but it enables you to add any valid location (data is fetched online and not from a closed pre-defined app-internal set).
The user interface is great, you can add many locations including your home. Date counter (+/- 1) is relative to the current location - which is as expected
The responsiveness from the developer is great. In a matter of one hour a bug that I reported was resolved and a fixed version was uploaded to the store.
The app is very much worth its money (if you need a world clock app of course...)
2. huhtikuuta 2018 | Versio 1.8-upd1
Handy app, easy to use
8. maaliskuuta 2018 | Versio 1.8-upd1
Hi since several days I have a ERROR 104 in the display - What means this?
9. maaliskuuta 2018, r.485
Hi. Thanks for your review. It is in the app description: Error 104 means that the connection is not available (developer.garmin.com/downloads/connect-iq/monkey-c/doc/Toybox/Communications.html). Tips from Garmin to address Bluetooth connectivity problems: support.garmin.com/faqSearch/en-US/faq/content/reHBOSC1bt83UTDHqYJZG8
10. helmikuuta 2018 | Versio 1.8
Works perfectly on my Garmin vivoactive HR. Using PRO because of persistant storage of selected position/adress. Support for unlocking was very fast and worked immediately. By touching on the screen, the time on more cities is displayed - nice feature.
7. helmikuuta 2018 | Versio 1.8
Paid the money but not had response or unlock code/instructions.... any ideas thanks
8. helmikuuta 2018, r.485
Hi Mark! You informed a wrong email address on your PayPal message. I’m glad we could figure out the problem together and solve everything later. I hope you’re enjoying the app now. Cheers!
25. tammikuuta 2018 | Versio 1.8
Why sometimes the app crash on my F3Hr? I must to cancel and reinstall....
26. tammikuuta 2018, r.485
Hi. Thanks for the feedback. We were not aware of crashes on the Fenix 3 HR. It works fine in the simulator. Would you please contact us using the 'Contact Developer' link on this page? Maybe you can help us to reproduce the problem and find a solution. Kind regards
12. tammikuuta 2018 | Versio 1.6-upd
I purchased this through android (mega pack). Good app but could be better. Could use more city options and/or timezones. This could be great if there is a date included for every item/location; to differentiate whether its the time from the previous date or the current date.
15. tammikuuta 2018, r.485
Thanks for the review, for your support, and for the suggestions! I hope we've addressed your requests with the last update. Now you can search ANY location by its address. And we added "+1" and "-1" to indicate if a time is from the next or previous date, respectively. Kind regards
10. tammikuuta 2018 | Versio 1.6-upd
Tested all World Clocks but this is definitely the best. It easy and makes it possible to locate every location on earth by coordinates. This is a awesome app with a high usability. This needs to have 5 stars.
28. joulukuuta 2017 | Versio 1.6-upd
Good widget...excellent service with clear instructions when going ‘Pro’...prompt response to enquiries.
17. marraskuuta 2017 | Versio 1.6-upd
There is no Timezone for the West Coast (USA eg LA, San Francisco, ...).
18. marraskuuta 2017, r.485
Thanks for the feedback. It will be added in a next release. The workaround we can offer meanwhile is to use the companion app (currently only available on Android) or enter the coordinates manually. Regards
1. lokakuuta 2017 | Versio 1.6
Hi Dirk: I sent payment, but never received instructions how to activate the Pro version and use it. Please let me know. Thank you.
30. elokuuta 2017 | Versio 1.5-upd
Fenix 5. Works perfectly. Just what I wanted. Bought the pro version, spot on. Had one question, developer answered straight away. If you need world time, buy this.
5. elokuuta 2017 | Versio 1.4
This is just a trial app. It will not remember your configuration until you get the pro version. I was looking for something simple but this was not it.
26. kesäkuuta 2017 | Versio 1.3b
Very useful app, works well, friendly and helpful developer.
26. kesäkuuta 2017 | Versio 1.3b
The App is ok if you want to see the time in very well known places and with short name, otherwise, you will be unable to choose place, because city choose option is too small (small digit area, and it is not possible to read all cities digits). I thg-ought it was a limitation of the non pro version, but it is the same with the Pro! The list of available cities is very limited.
26. kesäkuuta 2017, r.485
Hi! Thanks for your feedback.
(1) About to read the options: It's a device's limitation. The "picker" which is currently used is a built-in functionality, created by Garmin. It was designed for choosing numbers with few digits. When we use it for texts, part of it can't be displayed in some devices. The built-in "menu" would be an option as it can show more characters per entry, but there's a limit on the number of entries. Implementing custom solutions is not possible (or at least not very practical or easy), because in most devices the UP and DOWN keys close the widget.
(2) About the availability of cities: given the low memory available for widgets, it isn't possible to have a huge list. And, since it isn't really possible read the names because of the above-mentioned limitations, we considered that it wouldn't be a good idea to extend the list of options too much.
(3) SOLUTION A: USE THE COORDINATES OF THE PLACE!!! You can easily find the coordinates by clicking on a point on Google Maps. Then enter them as explained in the description.
(4) SOLUTION B: if you have an Android smartphone, download the companion app :-)
18. toukokuuta 2017 | Versio 1.3b
It is a waste of time configuring it. After choosing the location I want, it displays it in the widget, but when moving to another widget, and coming back, this widget forgets my configuration and shows the default cities. The issue is in Garmin Fenix 5S with software v3.30.
1. kesäkuuta 2017, r.485
As stated in the description, the input is only saved in the PRO version.
22. huhtikuuta 2017 | Versio 1.3b
Good App but is it possible to add second on local time. I search widget for my F3HR with second because no second on my watchface.
21. huhtikuuta 2017 | Versio 1.3b
On Garmin Fenix 5 : Unable to choose place, because city choose option is too small (small digit area, and it is not possible to read all cities digits). Second point : It is not possible to select Bangkok because not appear on city option. We need more city option ! Five stars whand all these two points're going to be correct; thanks !
1. kesäkuuta 2017, r.485
Thanks for your feedback. However, there are some technical limitations to address the issues you mentioned. There aren't many input methods available for widgets, since the UP and DOWN keys will close it. There is a limit of entries for the usual menu. So the option I had was to use the default "picker", which can't show a lot of characters. Last, but not least, the memory available for widgets is very limited in most devices, such as on the Fenix 3. So we can't have too many cities to choose. The workaround is to enter the coordinates (latitude and longitude). Please understand that Connect IQ is a very new, limited, unstable and "buggy" platform.