10. marraskuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.5
Works Ok, but I would like to see a precise definition of the quantitative measure.
Btw I didn't install it, but I found it installed on my 735XT.
6. marraskuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.4
Doesn't work on Fenix 5X, shows 0 all the time
5. marraskuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.4
28. lokakuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.4
19. lokakuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.4
Fenix 3 HR, only value 0 shown
22. syyskuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.4
Shit shit shit doesn't work
10. syyskuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.4
unable to set the HR zone in garmin express. Always asking me to put value under zero. What is the point of this app and zero support.
3. syyskuuta 2019 | Versio 2.03
Same here (Fenix 5 Plus), see no score. Please fix it!
28. elokuuta 2019 | Versio 2.03
useless, don't waste your time installing it, shows 0 all the time (fenix 5 plus)
16. elokuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.2
I assured that heart rate settings are the same in both apps... still just showing 0 the whole time during my workout!
15. kesäkuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.2
That was a waste of time and effort.
2. kesäkuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.2
The relative effort score stays at zero during any activity.
29. toukokuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.2
On my Vivoactive 3 and Forerunner 235, the relative effort was similar to the number of kilometers I ran (e.g. 10 km at normal pace had a relative effort of 10). On my new Forerunner 945, I get very strange, high score (e.g. 10 km at normal pace has a relative effort of 40), while for cycling, the data field works the same as on my old watches. Is this a bug on the Forerunner 945?
21. huhtikuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.2
I've just about given up with this. Checked and re-checked that the HR zones in Strava match the data field settings on the watch and still it reads 50% higher on the watch than the uploaded activity on Strava. Tried it from another angle and tweaked the HR zones on Strava slightly to match the ones Garmin calculates and RE on Strava is now about 1/3 of what it was. All this has done is made me realise the Strava RE figure is probably a load of rubbish.
11. huhtikuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.2
Kind of useless.
I think regular HR info is much more accurate than such figures which don't even match the ones you get on Strava once your activity is loaded.
11. huhtikuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.2
It doesn't work on my Vivoactive 3 Music. I can see it in the watch screen, but it doesn't show any data. It's always with a zero.
28. maaliskuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.2
Worked pretty good for me, often 10-20% off maybe (high). However I just now realized that in your desktop software "Garmin Express" you need to select "IQ Apps" to manage apps. Select the settings (three white circles in grey oval) for the Stra Relative App. In there is where you need to set your heart rate ranges/zones. I thought it was in your user settings... didn't match in my case! Should be automatic IMO. We'll see if the Score is a bit closer tonight! :-)
Aleksander Gaup 🇧🇻
25. maaliskuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.2
Works just as described
18. helmikuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.1
This link isn't working. My watch is synced with the phone and they still don't let me to download the app.
13. helmikuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.1
Mesmo após update em 2019 não funciona ( ou não estou sabendo configurar) os valores no 645 ficam mais que o dobro do site após subir a atividade. Uma pena pois seria um ótimo recurso de medida para os treinos.
12. helmikuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.1
Installed Jan 2019 update. Still doesn’t work on Fenix 3. About to delete
4. tammikuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.0
Does not work AT ALL - Please fix Asap .... Thanks ..
26. joulukuuta 2018 | Versio 2.0.0
Completely useless. The value is not even close.
17. joulukuuta 2018 | Versio 2.0.0
Doesn't match actual Strava Relative effort at all
16. joulukuuta 2018 | Versio 2.0.0
Che me da sto Garmin