20. tammikuuta 2020 | Versio 2.0.6
Don't give an app law rating just because you don't how to use it. You have to go to activity field and change one of default fields with this app and than during activity you can see strava effort.
13. tammikuuta 2020 | Versio 2.0.5
I can’t see it in my watch
10. tammikuuta 2020 | Versio 2.0.5
Cant find it in the watch
9. tammikuuta 2020 | Versio 2.0.5
I downloaded it to my Garmin 5S Plus and cannot find it anywhere on the watch. I see it in the data field portion of the Connect App, so I know it is downloaded and it has been synced via the watch and computer and it still is a no show.
7. tammikuuta 2020 | Versio 2.0.5
Can’t find it in my forerunner 245.....! Where is it?
4. tammikuuta 2020 | Versio 2.0.5
It’s installed but I can’t find it on my watch .
30. joulukuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.5
Installed but can't find it anywhere on watch or app
20. joulukuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.5
Doesn't work on vivoactive 3. On every workout is only a 0
11. joulukuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.5
The application works well on my Garmin Fenix 5x plus. It gives good data about our efforts after RUN.
10. marraskuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.5
Works Ok, but I would like to see a precise definition of the quantitative measure.
Btw I didn't install it, but I found it installed on my 735XT.
6. marraskuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.4
Doesn't work on Fenix 5X, shows 0 all the time
5. marraskuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.4
28. lokakuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.4
19. lokakuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.4
Fenix 3 HR, only value 0 shown
22. syyskuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.4
Shit shit shit doesn't work
10. syyskuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.4
unable to set the HR zone in garmin express. Always asking me to put value under zero. What is the point of this app and zero support.
3. syyskuuta 2019 | Versio 2.03
Same here (Fenix 5 Plus), see no score. Please fix it!
28. elokuuta 2019 | Versio 2.03
useless, don't waste your time installing it, shows 0 all the time (fenix 5 plus)
16. elokuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.2
I assured that heart rate settings are the same in both apps... still just showing 0 the whole time during my workout!
15. kesäkuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.2
That was a waste of time and effort.
2. kesäkuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.2
The relative effort score stays at zero during any activity.
29. toukokuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.2
On my Vivoactive 3 and Forerunner 235, the relative effort was similar to the number of kilometers I ran (e.g. 10 km at normal pace had a relative effort of 10). On my new Forerunner 945, I get very strange, high score (e.g. 10 km at normal pace has a relative effort of 40), while for cycling, the data field works the same as on my old watches. Is this a bug on the Forerunner 945?
21. huhtikuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.2
I've just about given up with this. Checked and re-checked that the HR zones in Strava match the data field settings on the watch and still it reads 50% higher on the watch than the uploaded activity on Strava. Tried it from another angle and tweaked the HR zones on Strava slightly to match the ones Garmin calculates and RE on Strava is now about 1/3 of what it was. All this has done is made me realise the Strava RE figure is probably a load of rubbish.
11. huhtikuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.2
Kind of useless.
I think regular HR info is much more accurate than such figures which don't even match the ones you get on Strava once your activity is loaded.
11. huhtikuuta 2019 | Versio 2.0.2
It doesn't work on my Vivoactive 3 Music. I can see it in the watch screen, but it doesn't show any data. It's always with a zero.