Tj Jimenez 275
3. kesäkuuta 2020 | Versio February 4, 2020
Got the latest stryd and paired it with my Fenix 6x Pro Solar. What I cannot figure out is how to download the stryd zones. I cannot seem to get it. What I was able to download was Stryd. Need help.
5. marraskuuta 2019 | Versio October 21, 2019
Since day one its not worked properly with my fenix 5x. Ive download the app through connect but every time I open it, it says to download it and sync.
15. lokakuuta 2019 | Versio October 9, 2019
actually meanwhile I am sick and tired of Stryd. Works very rarely, I habe been asked to download the datafields about ten to twelve times. Right now, power data is only shown on the FR945 but not in trainingpeaks neither in Garmin App. It seems to get worse by the updates. Can‘t judge the Stryd bot honestly, since the software fails to work consistently. bummer...
15. lokakuuta 2019, StrydTeam
I'd love to help fix this issue. If you want to fix your issue please email me at [email protected] and we can diagnose your issue. If you email me your username and the a link to a garmin run where you power data didn't show up I'm sure we can solve this problem.
4. lokakuuta 2019 | Versio September 25, 2019
Woohoo! I have power again after the last update.
20. syyskuuta 2019 | Versio September 10, 2019
Doesn't work with Fenix 6x Saphire or Forerunner 945. Watch will reboot when adding power field or when starting a run.
18. syyskuuta 2019 | Versio September 10, 2019
Doesn’t seem to be usable on the Fenix 6
12. syyskuuta 2019 | Versio September 10, 2019
Great data field. But won't work with the new 6 data fields screen of the fenix 6.
11. syyskuuta 2019 | Versio September 10, 2019
Works great, no crashes
30. toukokuuta 2019 | Versio May 2, 2019
Perfect, only a pity that Garmin cannot create workouts based on Power value
Rcostaval MD; PhD
26. toukokuuta 2019 | Versio May 2, 2019
It does not work with my 920XT, even though I am Strava Summit.
Probably because after installed the app in my whatch I realized that I must buy the software.
So, it is not a free app it must be clearly informed.
1. toukokuuta 2019 | Versio April 27 - v4460
I downloaded Stryd Power to my Fenix 5X Plus at Connect IQ, displaying Power data in Run mode, and I can't see the FTP % function display?
30. maaliskuuta 2019 | Versio October 26, 2018
Did work fine (by fine, it showed power as a figure and nothing more - zones please!), but lately crashes my watch on every single run. Really frustrating!
7. maaliskuuta 2019 | Versio October 26, 2018
Don't forget your Stryd: I can confidently state that, after much trial and error (only running this Stryd add-on) that my FR630 will prematurely end an activity if the Stryd meter is not present or out of battery. I have my main running profile on my FR630 set to show, amongst other things, Stryd measured POWER, but sometimes forget my Stryd on another pair of shoes, leave it on the charging dock, or it runs out of charge. In those instances, activities will prematurely stop (pause), giving me the option to resume or save the activity. I have reported this to Stryd support and am hoping there is a fix. In the meantime I'm going to create another profile for running that doesn't show POWER, in hopes that will resolve the issue. However, having the Stryd disconnect, or not connect at all, for whatever reason, should not prevent my Garmin from recording the usual data. Otherwise I've found Stryd compatibility pretty stable. Thus 3 stars.
27. joulukuuta 2018 | Versio October 26, 2018
This consistently reads 10 watts less than the Stryd iOS does. Also, this provides nothing other than immediate power. No zones, no 3s or 10s power.
16. lokakuuta 2018 | Versio June 26, 2018
Currently overall power works exactly like lap power. Resets every lap on Garmin 935 on latest software
3. syyskuuta 2018 | Versio June 26, 2018
Working well on my VAHR. Would be perfect to be able to show pace and candance from Stryd too as ilder watches has to turn off gps to force the watch to use pace frim Stryd and I'd like to keep gps tracks.
7. heinäkuuta 2018 | Versio June 26, 2018
Power Zone data and being able to set zone sampling interval length like on a bike head unit would be nice, but you can also just memorize them. It doesn't take much brain power. Memorize four main border numbers: Zone 1-2, Zone 2-3, Zone 3-4, Zone 4-5. For very high intensity runs you may need to break down 5a, b, and c. When I first started using Stryd, I stuck a piece of paper in the pocket of my running shorts, or wrote it on my hand. Have someone test you with flash cards ;-)
11. kesäkuuta 2018 | Versio March 14, 2018-upd2
Needs 5 second power option but overall a great field
9. kesäkuuta 2018 | Versio March 14, 2018-upd1
Works fine, but should include more powerfields in this datafield. Like Avereage Power, instant power, 30s power, powerzone, etc.
2. kesäkuuta 2018 | Versio March 14, 2018-upd
Works perfectly on my forerunner 935. Would love to see power by zones, like I do on my Suunto, makes it much easier during intervals.
30. toukokuuta 2018 | Versio March 14, 2018-upd
Works as expected. Would be nice to have power zones displayed as well.
25. huhtikuuta 2018 | Versio March 14, 2018-upd
Works okay, but would need more fields displayable at once, like Lap Power Average and 5s power for example.
10. huhtikuuta 2018 | Versio March 14, 2018
tried loading several times but does not load onto garmin connect. any help?
10. huhtikuuta 2018, StrydTeam
Please email me directly at [email protected] so I can help.
24. joulukuuta 2017 | Versio October 3, 2017-upd
Doet wat het moet doen.
18. joulukuuta 2017 | Versio October 3, 2017-upd
It works and I can record my Power Data in Stryd Power Center but I cannot see Stryd Data in Garmin Connect. Can you help me in fixing this?