29. huhtikuuta 2020 | Versio 1.7.0
Simple app. But it occupies the watchface while it's working.
27. huhtikuuta 2020 | Versio 1.7.0
Useful app. Thx for this.
18. huhtikuuta 2020 | Versio 1.7.0
Doesn't run in the background. Can't see the time or my other state when this app is running.
14. huhtikuuta 2020 | Versio 1.7.0
Great, but it cannot run on background,. :( when I move to main screen and after that return back, counter is on the start.
Ole Tom Pettersen
14. huhtikuuta 2020 | Versio 1.7.0
Works great! Many aspects of the timer can be adjusted, so be sure to check out the settings page in Garmin Express for this app. The settings in the app are customizable.
See the setting page in the Garmin Express to make changes:
- length of promodoros (minutes)
- lengtt of breaks (minutes)
- length of longer breaks (minutes)
- and more.
6. huhtikuuta 2020 | Versio 1.7.0
Great to have a productivity timer app, is it possible to add settings to change the 25/5minute timer to custom times?
10. maaliskuuta 2020 | Versio 1.7.0
Much better user experience since last release. Possibility to do something else with the watch while pomodoro is running. Nice job. Keep thé good work
9. maaliskuuta 2020 | Versio 1.7.0
Hi! Just wondering if there is a way to record whether you were productive during your pomodoro?
13. helmikuuta 2020 | Versio 1.7.0
While the app is great, it feels like it drains a lot of battery. Is my case an isolated instance?
9. helmikuuta 2020 | Versio 1.7.0
Can u add a feature to customise the timings right from the watch instead from settings in connect iq? It would be really helpful for people who use multiple timings like 25-5, 45-15, 20-10 etc.
22. tammikuuta 2020 | Versio 1.7.0
Maybe its a bug with garmin express app, but on settings (vibrate) it defaults to 0. I want it to vibrate. When I change to anything other than 0 it says 'This cannot be greater than 0'? I want it to vibrate.
19. tammikuuta 2020 | Versio 1.7.0
People who have rated it with 1-2 stars saying it lacks pause feature, obviously are not familiar with pomodoro technique. If anything interrupts your session, you need to reset it. It works should!
9. tammikuuta 2020 | Versio 1.7.0
Useless app, the same way I can use a timer. At least the timer can be put into the background.
11. joulukuuta 2019 | Versio 1.7.0
No pause feature.
No take a short break now feature.
No postpone/skip break or work feature.
8. joulukuuta 2019 | Versio 1.7.0
The application does its job but not well. It can't be pause, you only can restart the count. You can't add time to periods either. So it's not very useful.
1. joulukuuta 2019 | Versio 1.7.0
Applicatiob doesnt show any push messages from the phone.It is really bad(Can you please fix this?Reproduses on vivo active 3
21. marraskuuta 2019 | Versio 1.7.0
Works great, functionally - however it drains battery on Forerunner 645 like crazy.
Would be 5 stars if it was more battery efficient.
13. marraskuuta 2019 | Versio 1.7.0
The app is great, thank you, developer! One request though, could you implement pauses? Like I received an important phone call and want to pause the timer just for a minute...
12. marraskuuta 2019 | Versio 1.7.0
11. marraskuuta 2019 | Versio 1.7.0
Works very nicely. Logging function that shows the Pomodoros as workouts in Garmin Connect would be interesting. So one could easily track the time spent writing or working. :-)
22. lokakuuta 2019 | Versio 1.7.0
Great App to use Pomodore-technique.
10. lokakuuta 2019 | Versio 1.7.0
This app is the only one I installed from iq. Really good. Thanks!
2. syyskuuta 2019 | Versio 1.6.0
With the vivoactive 3, this app will shut off if swiped off the screen or if my arm moved while studying. I had to restart the Pomodoro session five times and it never worked.
5. elokuuta 2019 | Versio 1.6.0
Would love the ability to pick between a 12 and a 24 hour clock. I've tried the 24 hour clock and I just can't do it :P.
26. heinäkuuta 2019 | Versio 1.6.0
I like the concept. Granted its simple and like others have mentioned, it'd be nice to be able to switch back to the main watch face but it's not a deal breaker. I haven't tried the app with the sound alerts on but as I have them muted now, I get no feedback when pomodoro has completed or when my break is up. I have to look at it see when my time has lapsed. I have the vibration set to 7 and duration at 100 and I feel nothing on my FR 645 Music.