October 18, 2020 | Version 0.164.0
Great latest update for 6x. Good battery now.
October 18, 2020, tomas.kafka
Thank you! I'm glad to know it helped! :)
October 16, 2020 | Version 0.164.0
First this is a good idea Congrats.
Now as i emailed about the weather chart should show the information differently from my point of view:
- to take into account the language of the device. The days of the week should be presented in the format of the selected language on the device, not in English.
- The date should be in the local language
- floors raised in the same way
- on the weather chart I don't know exactly where I am as a positioning on it. I think where it starts is when you are. It would be useful to have a small sign on the map to make it clear.
- a warning of rain or bad weather, if we still have the weather data would be mandatory. A text with the rain starts in .... minutes or the rain stops in ..... minutes / hours.
- I don't know on the chart the hours when an event starts and ends. I see a rain chart starting now and ending tomorrow but I don't know what time tomorrow. It would be good to put at the bottom of the chart the hours and days when the event ends to know that after the chart you do not realize.
- should be atmospheric pressure, pressure trend and wind speed / cardinal point where the wind blows.
- on the pro options side there could be more color combinations
- on the side of data fields the same (ex: pulse / SP02)
- is an application that has a lot of data at hand but does not use it
- for example it now shows me the minimum of 13 degrees and the maximum of 17 degrees but I don't realize what time it is and what days it is. It is important to keep everything for hours because for example when you plan a bike ride an error of one hour can make you catch the rain on the road and catch a cold.
- There's a lot to say ... these are just a few suggestions.
I hope they are put into practice.
October 12, 2020 | Version 0.163.0
Excellent my friend!!!
October 9, 2020 | Version 0.162.0
After switching between watch faces, I stopped when I found this one
Shows time, weather forecast, # of notification and steps in a nice interface
October 8, 2020 | Version 0.161.0
Overall super watch face. It will be 5 star if wind stats be more readable with speed in numbers and tides information for example clock could filling up when tides go up I saw this on other watch face and it is super cool it will be nice to have this instead filling with a steps
September 5, 2020 | Version 0.161.0
Base idea is good but it lacks lot of fields and datas such as week number, last time of Wx update etc etc
September 3, 2020 | Version 0.161.0
Works great. Looks good. Maybe i would add posibility to fill time numbers by rain forecast. And would like to see bigger battery percentage. It's hard to see. Also current weather arrow or line, where is info from now.
August 19, 2020 | Version 0.161.0
Works perfectly in the USA. The one thing that I would love it to have that it doesn't is option to display dew point. This is probably one of the most creative and functional watch faces available in the marketplace. Wonderful implementation!
August 14, 2020 | Version 0.161.0
July 6, 2020 | Version 0.160.0
El consumo de batería sigue siendo muy alto en el día a día, Fénix 6x
June 29, 2020 | Version 0.160.0
Warum bekomme ich es nicht mehr auf meine Vivoactive 3 seit heute???
June 29, 2020, tomas.kafka
Hello, what exactly happened? Please write me at [email protected] - thanks!
June 27, 2020 | Version 0.160.0
I'm still praying for wind labels on the graph. Other than that my favorite face.
June 14, 2020 | Version 0.159.0
Freakin best watch face and weather glance on Garmin. Zero competition. All other weather widgets are unfortunately not good.
Suggestion: make a weather widget with this format so one can run a simple watch face if desired.
Fenix 5 and no battery drain here :) thanks so much!
May 25, 2020 | Version 0.159.0
I have already written a 5 star review a few weeks ago but I now have to downgrade MY EXPERIENCE of this great app to 3 stars .
A few have commented about the terrible battery drain. I have also noticed this as well. But it has only started for me since the Garmin update to version 9. Before that update this app was much better on battery. Typically about 10% per day. So I'm not sure this is really about this app. I think it may be a problem cause by garmin's latest update.
It still needs sorting though because it's making it almost unusable at 20% per day!
Juan De Dios
May 23, 2020 | Version 0.159.0
This face is great, the only problem is battery consumption. Can you do something to solve this problem? Like a very low battery consumption theme? Or give some advice to reduce the battery consumption? Thanks!
May 21, 2020 | Version 0.159.0
I have used it on pebble and now in Garmin. Thanks !!!!!!!!!
May 18, 2020 | Version 0.159.0
I wanted to make watch face with weather forecast myself, I need not do that, I have found this one, perfect. Little problem is huge battery consumption..I have set seconds off, but evening 68%, mornin only 43%.
May 16, 2020 | Version 0.159.0
I downloaded this face, installed it and paid for the Pro version right away. This is an excellent face with a great deal of time and thought put into it. I did notice that it seems to use a little more battery than some others I’ve seen, but for the graphics and information provided, it’s all good. Keep up the great work, Tomas!
April 29, 2020 | Version 0.159.0
Excellent watch face. Packed with useful data all in one place.
Just donated to get the PRO version. Well worth it.
Just one feature request. ... is it possible to get some more choices for the upper data field?
Calories burned would be really useful.
Thanks for working hard on a great watch face :)
April 29, 2020 | Version 0.159.0
This is my favorite watch face. Great weather UX at a glance!
April 22, 2020 | Version 0.159.0
Was looking for a way to show the weather reliably on my watch and this is what I stuck with. I think the forecast could use hour markings and more data fields and functions but other than that this watch face is really good.
April 19, 2020 | Version 0.159.0
Bellissimo e funzionale! Grazie
April 16, 2020 | Version 0.159.0
Excellent... Many thanks. Weather works well, even found the little town we are in when most others don't. Big enough, clear and accurate!
Only suggestion would be to make the graph smaller and time and text a bit bigger.
April 15, 2020 | Version 0.159.0
The best watchface ever.
Works et fits perfectly on a Fenix 6.
Thanks a lot for it.
April 14, 2020 | Version 0.159.0
Thank you for this beautiful and practical watch face.