April 15, 2021 | Version 0.169.0
Have used this watch face daily for several months, can't find any better ones. Weather forecast at a glance!
March 11, 2021 | Version 0.168.0
Brilliant... Pretty much the only free face out there that gives a several day weather forecast in a simple way to understand.... Living in Scotland the weather is constantly changing and this helps me decide on my plans.....
Couple of suggestions...
Maybe change the day / night colours from blue to black... The night shading can take me a moment to work out what's what.
Some additional data fields would be useful like sunrise and sunset for example.
February 23, 2021 | Version 0.168.0
I have had my Fenix 5X for almost 3 years and I love trying new watch faces. But I always keep coming back to this one. I love keeping track of the weather and the graph provides plenty of information. Keep up the great work.
February 10, 2021 | Version 0.168.0
Bluetooth and battery icons are so small they are impossible to read
February 9, 2021 | Version 0.168.0
Hi I have a vivoactive he and I hate this app
February 9, 2021, tomas.kafka
Hello Indiana, what is wrong? I will be happy to help, please write at [email protected] - thanks!
February 8, 2021 | Version 0.168.0
Wow! For outdoor pursuits this app is invaluable. I sync at the trailhead and I can know what to expect days in advance. The layout is clean and the information is customizable. Highly recommend!
February 9, 2021, tomas.kafka
Thank you, Daviel!
February 7, 2021 | Version 0.168.0
The most detailed weather forecast if you are addicted to it…
January 31, 2021 | Version 0.168.0
Weather info is too small to read.
January 24, 2021 | Version 0.168.0
Love it. But the temp font is really hard to read sometimes. The "8" looks like "6". Or is it vice versa? Battery and Bluetooth cant barely be seen. But I've the face. Hope this can be changed. Fenix 6X Sapphire.
Christopher Joiner Garmin
January 23, 2021 | Version 0.168.0
Buy the man a beer or two! Free updates! Home brew coders.
January 24, 2021, tomas.kafka
Thank you! ;)
January 7, 2021 | Version 0.166.0
Excellent watch face! But it doesn't work my pro key... if you could help me I'd thank you!
January 7, 2021, tomas.kafka
Hello Javi, I just sent you an email! Tomas
January 4, 2021 | Version 0.166.0
Great weather predictions.
Can the upper data field can have more options?
January 3, 2021 | Version 0.165.0
Excellent - my favourite!
(somewhat high battery consumption - vivoactive 4)
December 26, 2020 | Version 0.165.0
Simply the best
December 2, 2020 | Version 0.164.0
I'm liking this! Developer wants imput to improve watchface and seems to care. Have not found anything that compares! Using Fenix 5x.
November 30, 2020 | Version 0.164.0
Dieses Uhrendisplay ist ein Grund warum ich Garmin Uhren trage.
November 26, 2020 | Version 0.164.0
České jméno vývojáře a celý vzhled hodinek pouze v angličtině. Proč?
November 2, 2020 | Version 0.164.0
My current favourite.
Fenix 6s solar.
October 18, 2020 | Version 0.164.0
Great latest update for 6x. Good battery now.
October 18, 2020, tomas.kafka
Thank you! I'm glad to know it helped! :)
October 16, 2020 | Version 0.164.0
First this is a good idea Congrats.
Now as i emailed about the weather chart should show the information differently from my point of view:
- to take into account the language of the device. The days of the week should be presented in the format of the selected language on the device, not in English.
- The date should be in the local language
- floors raised in the same way
- on the weather chart I don't know exactly where I am as a positioning on it. I think where it starts is when you are. It would be useful to have a small sign on the map to make it clear.
- a warning of rain or bad weather, if we still have the weather data would be mandatory. A text with the rain starts in .... minutes or the rain stops in ..... minutes / hours.
- I don't know on the chart the hours when an event starts and ends. I see a rain chart starting now and ending tomorrow but I don't know what time tomorrow. It would be good to put at the bottom of the chart the hours and days when the event ends to know that after the chart you do not realize.
- should be atmospheric pressure, pressure trend and wind speed / cardinal point where the wind blows.
- on the pro options side there could be more color combinations
- on the side of data fields the same (ex: pulse / SP02)
- is an application that has a lot of data at hand but does not use it
- for example it now shows me the minimum of 13 degrees and the maximum of 17 degrees but I don't realize what time it is and what days it is. It is important to keep everything for hours because for example when you plan a bike ride an error of one hour can make you catch the rain on the road and catch a cold.
- There's a lot to say ... these are just a few suggestions.
I hope they are put into practice.
October 12, 2020 | Version 0.163.0
Excellent my friend!!!
October 9, 2020 | Version 0.162.0
After switching between watch faces, I stopped when I found this one
Shows time, weather forecast, # of notification and steps in a nice interface
October 8, 2020 | Version 0.161.0
Overall super watch face. It will be 5 star if wind stats be more readable with speed in numbers and tides information for example clock could filling up when tides go up I saw this on other watch face and it is super cool it will be nice to have this instead filling with a steps
September 5, 2020 | Version 0.161.0
Base idea is good but it lacks lot of fields and datas such as week number, last time of Wx update etc etc
September 3, 2020 | Version 0.161.0
Works great. Looks good. Maybe i would add posibility to fill time numbers by rain forecast. And would like to see bigger battery percentage. It's hard to see. Also current weather arrow or line, where is info from now.