9. Februar 2019 | Version 1.5
Как его удалить с часов пишет ошибку даже сброс непомог.
9. November 2018 | Version 1.4
Its not really usefull unless fish location can be saved
30. Mai 2018 | Version 1.3-upd5
I agree with previous comments, a wish for at least one more spieces. Also the fish count should be saved to the activity. And the location.
I cannot change the "time to dock" time. Or rather I can change it but it does not seem to take effect.
27. September 2017 | Version 1.2-up-u-upd
No idea how to stop the workout on fenix 5x since it uses the stop button as a counter.
also saves workout as "other" on my watch and not "fish"
10. Mai 2017 | Version 1.2-up-u
Need more symbols in configuration, like beer
17. Dezember 2016 | Version 1.1-upd1
I discovered its easier to create a custom activity on your device than wait for this app to be up dated. Use Laps as your waypoint/fish markers - but remember to turn off autolaps. Install 'speed in knots' data field and set other fields as you please. It works great, fish locations are saved along with the rest of your trip data. No need for a custom app.
12. Oktober 2016 | Version 1.1-upd
Needs to mark your catch on the map so it easy to return to the hot spots. The rest of the app is very good well done.
19. September 2016 | Version 1.1-upd
I agree with everyone else. If this app saved the location of where each fish was caught that would take it to a completely different level. As it is right now is more of a novelty than anything else. Add fish catch location then it would actually be a very useful tool.
1. August 2016 | Version 1.0.2-upd
I am using this on my Quatix 3 watch. It's an okay app...but very complicated on how to exit the application. I was pushing so many buttons to try to get out ! Maybe some documentation would be good.
Counting fish is a nice feature. I used this when I was fly fishing at Christmas Island BUT.....it would be useful to create a waypoint whenever you increase the fish counter so you know where you caught the fish ! I am not a tournament fisherman...so all the timers are pointless for me. But where and when I catch a fish is useful.
30. März 2016 | Version 1.0.2
It would be much more helpful if the map data field was able to be used and it had the ability to create a waypoint when you caught a fish.
16. März 2016 | Version 1.0.2
Sync as activity other in garmin Connect but not a lot of information
Not saving location of fish captured
Please add fishing activity in garmin Connect and save the location of the capture
Multiple species would be great also
16. Februar 2016 | Version 1.0.1
Good basic counting app which records traveled path that can be imported into "activities" upon synch. To my knowledge does not record/mark GPS location of where a fish catch occurred. I did send developer an email asking for this and:
- ability to count second species
- tides/wind prediction (likely needs companion app)
- current speed/distance traveled/distance to launch (I primarily fish from a Hobie Mirage Drive Kayak)
- option to disable gps while using app to preserve battery life
Ideally this would go from being a fish counter to a fishing log which could also include weather data/conditions.
11. Februar 2016 | Version 1.0.0
The fenix3 can't exit out of waiting gps state in case that it can't receive gps signal...