Cherie Megan Savin
30. November 2018 | Version 3.3-upd7
Really liked the colour etc but wanted to use the minute hand and it doesn't stay on. It flashes up on and off which really sucks
22. Oktober 2018 | Version 3.3-upd7
1. Oktober 2018 | Version 3.3-upd7
Looke aweful and cannot be customized
22. September 2018 | Version 3.3-upd7
Seems like installation unsuccessful.
13. August 2018 | Version 3.3-upd7
Crashes my VA3 when I try to uninstall
17. April 2018 | Version 3.3-upd5
Simple and good look on the screen.
8. Februar 2018 | Version 3.3-upd3
The amount of settings is just rediculous. Color only? You could really do better, Garmin.
25. Januar 2018 | Version 3.3-upd1
Se ven mal los colores.
20. Januar 2018 | Version 3.3-upd1
La lancetta dei secondi se non scompare è molto meglio ho un fenix 5x
12. Januar 2018 | Version 3.3-upd1
Colors are much more muted than shown in Connect IQ Store. Second hand randomly stops or disappears altogether. More customization would be nice. Only colors can be changed and only 4 of them to choose from.
9. November 2017 | Version 3.3-upd1
ziet er niet het zelfde uit
29. September 2017 | Version 3.3-upd
תמונה לא חדה ורק בצבע כחול
18. Juli 2017 | Version 3.2-u
12. Juni 2017 | Version 3.2-u
Resolution for analog faces is a massive disappointment.
11. Juni 2017 | Version 3.2-u
Second hand works once selected for about 10 second then it disappears, I expect more from a a garmin watch face!
25. April 2017 | Version 3.2-u
Very nice in bleu. Data could be configurable
18. April 2017 | Version 3.2-u
It's ok - better than a lot but the daytime visibility isn't great
9. März 2017 | Version 3.2
Where is the second hand?!This seems to be a problem with other watchfaces from Garmin as well
16. September 2016 | Version 3.1-upd
28. Juli 2016 | Version 3.0
Nefunkcni vterinova rucicka. (Malfunctioning seconds hand.)
21. Juli 2016 | Version 3.0
The watch face itself is handsome and you can change the accent colors. Functionally, I think it falls short and the design language seems unclear.
The left dial tells you the distance, but the segmented ring is just a canned animation. I was hoping it was indicating step progress or something else useful.
3 of the rings tell you a single piece of information and all 3 in a different way:
- Bluetooth via active icon
- Battery via passive icon and number
- Distance via number, text units, and unrelated animated ring
The 4th ring jams in 3 pieces of information via number, text, and functioning ring indicator. (does anyone actually forget the month?)
I do appreciate the stability and clean design. Hopefully in a future release they can clean up how the 4 rings are used.
15. Juli 2016 | Version 3.0
The colour options and overall design give this 2 stars otherwise it would only have 1 star. Poor number definition and barely readable text on the days-of-the-week dial let this watch down. In reality it is not as crisp or defined as the misleading images. Other developers also have settings where you can change the information displayed on the small dials designed to provide customised and immediate data to it's owner. Strange that Garmin do not do this themselves yet.
15. Juli 2016 | Version 3.0
Like the analog designed wf, but hard to read day font.
9. Mai 2016 | Version 2.1
2.1 version stopped working...
17. Dezember 2015 | Version 1.0
Been looking for an sporty analog watch so this is near perfect for me. However the distance not matching the system settings is a definite oversight. On the visual side, color options through Garmin Connect would be a huge plus. And just personally, I don't feel the stencil style numbers fit the otherwise sleek display.
Thanks for the new analogs though!