29. August 2020 | Version 16-up-u-upd8
No longer works. Do not install.
18. August 2020 | Version 16-up-u-upd8
No longer works
3. August 2020 | Version 16-up-u-upd8
Appears abandoned. Screen only says "waiting for weather updates"
31. März 2020 | Version 16-up-u-upd8
Installed on a Vivoactive HR and it does not work.
11. August 2019 | Version 16-up-u-upd8
Installed this widget and 2 days later it still says 'Waiting for updates'..if the developer figures out the glitch, might be worth using. Until then it's uninstalled.
8. Mai 2019 | Version 16-up-u-upd8
I tried different ways to configure the setting (zip code only, city name only, zip/city name combo), but nothing worked. I get the prolonged message, “Waiting for weather updates.” I have uninstalled this app.
28. April 2019 | Version 16-up-u-upd8
The current weather is always "waiting for weather updates".
Angela Falcon C26
9. April 2019 | Version 16-up-u-upd8
not working anymore. says waiting for weather updates.
7. Februar 2019 | Version 16-up-u-upd8
Yep...It no worky no mo! Away with you!!!!!
4. Februar 2019 | Version 16-up-u-upd8
Apparently it's been abandoned. My 2 cities are stuck on old Wx info stating it's clear and sunny when in reality it's raining and cold. Removed from device.
21. Januar 2019 | Version 16-up-u-upd8
It doesn't work anymore after the last update. It used to be one of my favorite widgets.
20. Januar 2019 | Version 16-up-u-upd8
Was great - it stopped working.
Screen now just says "Waiting for weather updates"
13. Januar 2019 | Version 16-up-u-upd8
Seemed like a great app from the picture. Could not get it to work. Tried multiple different zip codes. Nothing worked. Changed both city codes to the same and waited a few hours. No weather loaded.
9. Januar 2019 | Version 16-up-u-upd8
Had to change this sadly from 5 stars to 1 because the app suddenly stopped working for know reason. It used to work flawlessly and I loved being able to get a forecast for two properties that are in separate areas but it has some kind of glitch now. It froze up one day and wouldn't update the weather so I reinstalled it and now it just says "waiting for weather updates" but it never updates. Really sucks because this app was fantastic.
5. November 2018 | Version 16-up-u-upd8
Freezes and causes my watch to reboot several times and loses all data (resets steps back to zero).
20. September 2018 | Version 16-up-u-upd8
*Funktioniert einwandfrei: ⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤
-Stadt einfach in der Option klein schreiben: z.B. berlin
*Von Fahrenheit nach Celsius lässt sich auch in der Option ändern
21. August 2018 | Version 16-up-u-upd8
Only weather app that works on my fenix hr 3.
4. August 2018 | Version 16-up-u-upd8
Doesn’t work just displays waiting for weather updates and then displays an iq!
27. Juli 2018 | Version 16-up-u-upd8
Best weather Widget ever thank you so much!!!!!!!!!
13. Juni 2018 | Version 16-up-u-upd8
it works but I can not toggle between 2 cities if I touch the screen or use the start button it ends up up in waiting for weather updates and then go into some screen with IQ in it with a ! mark in it and then I need to swipe up and back and it works again but I can not use the touch or start button then same thing happen again and stil tekst is bit hard to read maybe if possible bit bigger
1. Januar 2018 | Version 16-up-u-upd1
Works in the mountains above Boulder, Colorado. Easy to read. Quick updates. I needed the two cities option and this was perfect.
30. August 2017 | Version 16-up-u-upd
Can this edit to F to C?
2. August 2017 | Version 16-up-u-upd
I am based in Canada and works well for me. Second location doesn't work however. Whatever city or postal code I put there results in an error whenever I tap to display it. No big deal, just need my primary location to work. Thank you!
Blake De Bruin
22. Juni 2017 | Version 16-up-u
Have put in my area Brisbane QLD, Australia through setting and all I get on watch is waiting for weather updates??? Please help
8. Juni 2017 | Version 16-up-u
I echo the last comment. "WAITING FOR WEATHER UPDATES" is all the data that I receive for my vivioactive. Not finding the options for changing the city codes if that is the issue for data transfer. Can you help?