26. Oktober 2020 | Version 1.0.4
App works really well and shows how temp wary on day to day basis.
Can anyone explain the details that shows on app. Like what it means to be on red and blue. What it means to be +ve side and negative side. When do we really need to worry +0.6 means 100.6 degree Celsius or something else.
21. Oktober 2020 | Version 1.0.4
A very cool widget which does as it says, it compares your body temperature changes over a 15 day period. Any sudden spikes will be noticeable.
20. Oktober 2020 | Version 1.0.4
Funktioniert super! Natürlich kann die Uhr nicht die wahre Körpertemperatur messen, aber durch die Langzeitmessung im Schlaf sind die Schwankungen sehr gering wodurch man Fieber ganz gut erkennen kann.
Eine Grafik im Widget-Menu (Glance-view) wäre noch toll. Oder zumindest der letzte gemessene Wert als Anzeige statt den Text "Fevermonitor". Danke für das Widget!
17. Oktober 2020 | Version 1.0.4
Działa na 5. Fenix 6x.
13. Oktober 2020 | Version 1.0.4
Great app, displayed correctly when I've fever one night.
12. Oktober 2020 | Version 1.0.4
Leider zeigt es °F an und keine Celsius. Kann man auch nicht ändern
11. Oktober 2020 | Version 1.0.4
This is a very useful app which shows you day by day the temperature difference.
User must understand that you cannot see your concrete temperature but a different day by day. And that is what this app is built for. Thank you very much.
10. Oktober 2020 | Version 1.0.4
Pretty good, you have to wait for some days meanwhile it gets your avg tmp then it will gives you accurate body temps
20. September 2020 | Version 1.0.4
Exactly the idea I had in mind when looking at a way to measure body temperature.
Measures deviations in body temperature. Basically has my temperature risen relative to whatever it was yesterday.
10. September 2020 | Version 1.0.4
Brilliant idea for the app!
24. August 2020 | Version 1.0.4
I think some reviewers don't understand how this app works.
It measures the internal watch temp and uses that as a proxy for body temp - since the watch is against your skin. So it doesn't and can't show your actual body temp.
It only shows the differences between current WATCH temp and a running average.
Recently the app did a fine job of noticing I was developing a fever from food poisoning well before I noticed the fever. Confirmed with real thermometer.
Suggestions for DEV:
1) Editable history - I have a anomalous reading about 10 days ago that is almost 10deg. Throws off average and scale of display.
2) Selectable Y-axis scale. Current auto-scale buries details - particularly with outlier data.
3) Shorter measurement periods. 24hours is a long time period for a moving average on something that can happen over the course of hours. Like x-axis, a selectable scale?
4) Alert if that is possible in Garmin environment. If Delta-T in 3 or more measurements is greater than "x" display a "Temp Rising rapidly" alert.
18. August 2020 | Version 1.0.4
Still figuring out after 3 months of permanent use if this is accurate enough to be indicatieve for body temp. Recently I should officialy died when my temp rose suddenly with +7,7 degrees. I noticed no real fever (or dieing events) so I suppose this was an outlayer.
5. August 2020 | Version 1.0.4
Need almost 2 day to collect datas and give you the first report. It show only the temperature variation (+0,2/-0,2 etc) but don’t give your real temperature. I mean, I don’t know what that “+0,2” means, from which value it all starts.
5. August 2020 | Version 1.0.4
Great app. Real insight of temp.
3. August 2020 | Version 1.0.4
Thanks, it's a piece of data I really missed when I switched to Garmin. Nice UI
2. August 2020 | Version 1.0.4
Love this little widget! I wish there was a way to export and keep the data to plot over a lover period.
29. Juli 2020 | Version 1.0.4
Cannot show Celcius?!
22. Juli 2020 | Version 1.0.4
Как этим пользоваться?
21. Juli 2020 | Version 1.0.4
Hola, no se comprende como se utiliza
18. Juli 2020 | Version 1.0.4
No entiendo las mediciones, podría poner como funcionan por favor
30. Juni 2020 | Version 1.0.4
Great idea. But execution appears very unreliable...
22. Juni 2020 | Version 1.0.4
I agree with other comments here, in that it’s a good idea but not very useful without some extra information on what I’m looking at and how to interpret it.
21. Juni 2020 | Version 1.0.4
My max was +1.8 and minimum-1.8 . I don’t understand the temperature . Can somebody explain it pls?
17. Juni 2020 | Version 1.0.4
Would be great to get some figures about the accuracy of the measurements.
7. Juni 2020 | Version 1.0.4
Waiting 3 days then waiting 1 day. How can I supposed to understand -01 degree on my body? Where is Celsius degree? What if for the right fever or not. This is ridiculous!