10. August 2020 | Version 1.0.12
It has Broken my watch, It crashes everytime and i cant uninstall it
Ant Stone 🇿🇦
30. Mai 2020 | Version 1.0.12
Shows map but no space station.... pity... it’s a great idea
Juan López R
23. November 2019 | Version 1.0.12
Great app! Should fix it!
26. Oktober 2019 | Version 1.0.12
Hi, I contacted you some time ago but got no response. ISS has stopped working on my D2 Charlie. I just shows a map of Africa. I have deleted and redownloaded the app and it still doesn’t work. I don’
25. Oktober 2019 | Version 1.0.12
Didnt work on my vivoactive 3 music
13. Oktober 2019 | Version 1.0.12
Sorry to report it has never worked on my Fenix 5. I can see low res map but ISS (or path) has never been shown. Currently on 14.20
How can I help?
13. August 2019 | Version 1.0.12
Won't show the iss any more...
6. August 2019 | Version 1.0.12
This is a superb widget normally, but bugs have crept in... and no longer functions......
BUG REPORT FENIX 5X SOFTWARE VERSION 13.40:::::::::::::::::::::::::
No ISS tracking : (no line on World screen)::::::
Next passes ::is stuck on loading:::::::::
Who is up:: is also stuck on loading.
Reijndert de haas
4. August 2019 | Version 1.0.12
Viviactive 3. Use 150 points for world display. It works then. Maybe it's best to default to 150 so no one gets errors.
20. Juli 2019 | Version 1.0.12
Does not work fenix 5.
11. Mai 2019 | Version 1.0.12
Does not function properly on my GPSMAP 66 v3.00
6. September 2018 | Version 1.0.10
I'm giving it 1 star becasue I can't get it to work on Vivoactive 3. I have it set to the lowest map points (50), slowest refresh rate (15 minutes), tried both flat/globe and I turned on the Force Low Resolution world. I will gladly give it a fair review if I can get it to work.
19. August 2018 | Version 1.0.10
:( app just stopped working when I updated from 9.2 to 10.0 on my fenix 5X. Pls any help ?
5. Juli 2018 | Version 1.0.10
Also working on:::::::: Fenix 5x software version beta ::::::9.71::::::::::and with the CIQ updated to:::::::: 3.0.0....
All the best...
24. Juni 2018 | Version 1.0.9
This widget seems to be up and running again......with the added bonus of a flat and globe Earth choice :--)
Really missed this one.....so glad to have it back again.....thankyou Developer! :--)
Fenix 5x software version 9.20 latest public release.
26. Mai 2018 | Version 1.0.7-upd3
Doesn’t work at all on a Fenix 5. Just an error message.
Jelle Ten Hove
13. Mai 2018 | Version 1.0.7-upd3
Sorry - it doesn't work with the vivoactive 3. I get an IQ! error.
30. April 2018 | Version 1.0.7-upd3
Sorry - doesn't appear to work for D2 Charlie. IQ! Error
3. April 2018 | Version 1.0.7-upd2
Doesnt appear to work on Oregon 7XX
16. März 2018 | Version 1.0.7-upd2
Uninstalled and reinstalled on my 5x, doesn't work at all
Stephen W. Traver
15. März 2018 | Version 1.0.7-upd2
IQ Error on 5X running 8.00
13. März 2018 | Version 1.0.7-upd2
Crashes on Fenix 5 !
9. Februar 2018 | Version 1.0.7-upd
Using my son's account to test with the Vivoactive hr::::
Using 350 points will display the IQ error screen on app start.
300 points will work for a while but then the IQ screen will appear.
250 points with 8 minutes works perfectly,
with all options and screens.
So now working perfectly with the Vivoactive great running 4.30 software.
All the best.
8. Februar 2018 | Version 1.0.7-upd
As well as all the extra features, I can now choose my own level of detail within GC that works with my watch.
For instance using 350 points on the globe would give me the IQ error screen on app start, where as with 300 points selected would be fine, and I'll have full use of the app.
This seems to be a great solution to watch memory limitations.
Max I can run with full use of the app is:
300 points with maximum number of passes. ( Fenix 5x Beta software 7.91)
Thankyou very much for all your continuing development!
All the best,
24. Januar 2018 | Version 1.0.7
Does not work on my vivoactive hr. Please let me know when it does, I'd love to have it.
Antwort des Entwicklers
25. Januar 2018, JuliensLab
Thanks for feedback. It's a tough app to make due to performance limitation, which is different on every device and I can only test on my D2 Charlie.
To solve your problem, could you try to go in the widget settings (on your phone / Connect app / Widgets / ISS Widget / Settings).
- Set Number of map points to around 50 or 100 (less land will be displayed)
- Set Minutes between orbits to 15 (the orbit will be displayed in a very approximate manner)
This should help, and then you can improve those settings until you reach the limit.
Unfortunately, I haven't found a better way yet!
Let me know your results!