24. Januar 2021 | Version 1.2.1
Ahhh. Refreshingly different and very stylish. Thank you.
23. November 2020 | Version 1.2.0
Almost cool! Why show time in 2 fields of the face? Pointless... not that useful
18. August 2020 | Version 1.2.0
Great looking face but second time at bottom is a waste, at least make it a custom field for more useful information
16. Mai 2020 | Version 1.2.0
Slow wake up, AOD display dissappears after some time -> buggy!
5. Mai 2020 | Version 1.2.0
Looks great on the Venu, but unfortunately it is very slow to load on gesture or button push. Maybe due to the large filesize? I find the lag is too frustrating, which is a shame because it's the best looking watch face by far! Just to s l o o o o o o w
30. April 2020 | Version 1.2.0
I like how it looks, my only complaint is that the always on display mode is not great, the text is too small to be useful.
22. Januar 2020 | Version 1.1.0
Why is there still no AOD support for Venu? :(
marco del puppo
2. Januar 2020 | Version 1.0.0
On forerunner 945 battery level does not work (shows always 0) and it is not possibile to change theme
21. Dezember 2019 | Version 1.0.0
Great WatchFace. But the hear rate is not real tine HR, can you make it an option to choose current HR?
19. Dezember 2019 | Version 1.0.0
Looks great on the Venu, but the color does not change when I choose a new color theme. Also, no always-on support.
19. November 2019 | Version 1.0.0
18. November 2019 | Version 1.0.0
Really difficult numbers to read quickly.
12. November 2019 | Version 1.0.0
The colours are not as bright as in the pictures. I know from other watchfaces that the watch could do that :(
14. August 2019 | Version 1.0.0
Forerunner645: i cannot change the colors. Whatever choice i make it stays yellow and vite.
12. August 2019 | Version 1.0.0
11. August 2019 | Version 1.0.0
Simple-Nice-Design TOP !
1. August 2019 | Version 1.0.0
A really beautiful face from Garmin! Would be awesome to get the current heart rate on the bottom rather than a repeat of the time. Maybe only updated on watch tilt to save battery?