1. Mai 2021 | Version 2.0.1
Aplikacja częściej nie działa niż działa, ciągle prosi o restart zegarka co i tak nie pomaga
Samsung Galaxy S21 szkoda czasu
28. April 2021 | Version 2.0.1
Galaxy S9+ niestety nie działa
17. April 2021 | Version 2.0.1
Following the steps this app works randomly. Preview on the phone screen would be awesome.
10. März 2021 | Version 2.0.1
Works just fine! samsung S8 active and fenix 5x plus
you have to download this app, sync, and download android app. restart watch.
Pavel - GARMIN
5. März 2021 | Version 2.0.1
Doesnt work - Samsung s20 + fenix 6X Pro
26. Februar 2021 | Version 2.0.1
Doesn't work with SONY XPERIA 1
25. Februar 2021 | Version 2.0.1
Doesn't work with p30 huawei
24. Februar 2021 | Version 2.0.1
This is a classic example of a solution that has become obsolete with time. On virtually any phone you can take a picture by simply saying "cheers" or "shoot". This app is like a VHS tape.
2. Februar 2021 | Version 2.0.1
It works with my Xiaomi Mi 9T but quality is poor, notably less resolution than using the phone camera app. It doesn't make sense because it's the same hardware. Please fix this issue, it would an excellent app.
Sergio De la valle
31. Januar 2021 | Version 2.0.1
funcionó u a sola vez y ahora ya no funciona,es un asco porque ya no puedo pedir el reembolso de esta app horrible
28. Januar 2021 | Version 2.0.1
Works as it should, no issues, can even turn flash on and off and switch cameras
26. Januar 2021 | Version 2.0.1
It works, you must download camera remote for garmin app from google play.
26. Januar 2021 | Version 2.0.1
20. Januar 2021 | Version 2.0.1
14. Januar 2021 | Version 2.0.1
9. Januar 2021 | Version 2.0.1
Viel zu kompliziert! Einfach instalieren und fertig iss nicht. Schade das Garmin dies alles so kompliziert macht.
8. Januar 2021 | Version 2.0.1
Bohužel s Va3 a XRN8T to udělalo jednu fotku a dal už to nereaguje.
3. Januar 2021 | Version 2.0.1
No funcionó con mi samsung s9
2. Januar 2021 | Version 2.0.1
works good on my Fenix 5x . would be nice to see the image show up on the watch.
30. Dezember 2020 | Version 2.0.1
Wait I am confused do you have to have a Andries phone and do you half to buy it? Do you have to get a app on your phone or can it just be on you watch and take pics sorry I am really confused? Also it won’t let me install it can you help me with that after you answer all the other questions
25. Dezember 2020 | Version 2.0.1
App works. I think the bad reviews are from people who haven't downloaded the app for the phone as well. You need both the app for the phone and the app for the watch.
App for the phone....
How to use:
1. Install this Android app on the phone;
2: If you use special modes of the phone such as STAMINA on Sony phones, or Auto-Start Manager on ASUS, or similar modes to optimize battery life on other phones, please add this application in exceptions;
3. Find on Garmin Connect IQ Store "Camera Remote" app and install it on your smart watch;
4. Restart your watch (Turn the watch off and on).
5. Run the app on the phone, making sure that at this moment the smart watch is connected to your phone. Then press the "Select the device" and select your smart watch;
6. The app is ready to use.
Note: Don't turn on other camera apps when use this app. Otherwise this app would not work.
20. Dezember 2020 | Version 2.0.1
Did not take any pictures. Just "processing" for several minutes. I have vivoactive 4s and Samsung s20.
19. Dezember 2020 | Version 2.0.1
DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING THIS!!
Even if you get this app working, it takes very poor pictures as it doesn't use the phones official camera app. It uses its own camera app to take pictures due to which its quality is very bad.
1. Dezember 2020 | Version 2.0.1
Does not work
5. November 2020 | Version 2.0.1
The app doesn't have any indicator on the phone that it is recording or it has taken a picture. A visual cue or sound on the phone would put my mind at ease and I dont end up button mashing 10,000 pictures. I am trying to use this app to record my college mandated video projects, and the awkward pause of me wondering if its on is evident. Also, there are times when I click open the app and it doesn't open the viewer on my phone, but it is still able to creepily take pictures and videos.