9. Januar 2023 | Version 1.8.6
The App works, but Garmin doesn’t make it easy for the user
1. I can see all 4 data fields on my Fenix 6X Pro, so far so good
2. For storing data, you must activate it manually.
3. Setting zones is not possible, no fields there for entry.
4. Only average running power is stored for analytics
W/kg, max. power etc. is empty in the app.
5. FAQ link is dead, page not found 404.
Conclusion: Poor that Garmin doesn’t react on the recessions and names devices with clear limitations, without naming it. I know that all is running fine on a Fenix 7, were everything is integrated ex-factory.
18. Dezember 2022 | Version 1.8.6
Fenix 6 Pro. Not working.
5. Dezember 2022 | Version 1.8.6
Not working anymore with Fenix 6 Pro and latest software update!!!
25. November 2022 | Version 1.8.6
Using my old HRM-Run from my long gone Fenix 3 BUT with my Fenix 6-Pro.
Running data there and selected write power data to file works BUT no Max Power recorded - graph looks great and average power - BUT it would be nice to see Max Power :-)
30. Juni 2022 | Version 1.8.3
setting/Write power data to file in phone app
“on/off “ switch is not working . cant save after turn on!!
my instinct 2 solar only show 2 data fields , while 935 shows 4 data fields
when adjust setting in watch
30. Juni 2022 | Version 1.8.3
It shows only during the run on the watch, after the run on garmin connect there's no data
26. Juni 2022 | Version 1.8.3
23. Mai 2022 | Version 1.8.2
power levels must be set in the app settings
Carlos Bronchal Sánchez
23. Februar 2022 | Version 1.8.2
No aporta ningún dato. Pantalla en blanco.
12. Februar 2022 | Version 1.8.2
Can average power per laps be checked on Garmin connect? I am only able to see the overall average power and instant power graph.
It would be interesting to analyse power for independent intervals within a workout
Martin Steen Mortensen
10. Februar 2022 | Version 1.8.2
With HRM-PRO and F945LTE the power is calculated, but the screen on the watch is completely blank!
23. November 2021 | Version 1.8.1
6X Pro Solar not supported?
16. Juni 2021 | Version 1.8.1
It´s a good start. But this data is useful if it is used to calculate CP, W'bal, etc... From other developers I've read that Garmin does not open this Pod Data to 3rd parties.
Is that true? Are you planning to open up this data for its external usage IN REAL TIME APPS?
Are you planning to develop a W'bal app based or Dr.Skiba or similar for running?
9. Mai 2021 | Version 1.8.1
The app does calculate the power, I don't know how accurately, but lets say that does it good. The turning down point when it kills the battery of your chest strap heart rate monitor. At first I thought it was the battery fault, but after putting every week a new battery then the only change was the addition of thos app, so that was the problem, this app was the problem.
14. April 2021 | Version 1.8.1
The layout is f-ed up on the Fenix 6s (as well as other watches.) The same problem as the Running Power widget. C’mon Garmin, get your heads out of your asses.
15. März 2021 | Version 1.8.1
I'd like to see average power in the final result of training session in Connect. I don't need to see it only during the training
3. Februar 2021 | Version 1.80
The app is good, to be great it needs to report more that just power after an activity. What's the point of seeing 3 additional fields of only power across the entire event is recorded
26. Januar 2021 | Version 1.80
1. Adjust/Allow the Running Power with gauge zones could fit on a two-field screen so that I could use the other half to display another field I like.
2. Colorize the Combo Running Power fields to indicate the zone.
19. Januar 2021 | Version 1.80
Average running power is shown along with each lap running power after the run on Garmin Connect. Though I did not see lap power on the watch after the run but can see ground contact time and other running dynamics. I assume this is because it's a calculated field. Seems to work though I'm not sure what to do with this new running power data yet. I was a bit surprised it works on the treadmill as well.
1. Januar 2021 | Version 1.80
No registra ninguna información, en la actividad de carrera, no da datos, sale a 0. En garmin forerunner 935
23. Dezember 2020 | Version 1.80
Al ejecutar la carrera muestra los 4 campos pero no registra nada. Ni al marcar la vuelta #forerunner945
14. Dezember 2020 | Version 1.80
Die App klingt sehr gut (und hat mich motiviert, den HRM Pro zu kaufen), sie lässt sich aber leider nicht installieren.
6. Dezember 2020 | Version 1.80
It is working with HRM-Run band and fenix 5x, got 651w Power @ [email protected] 3:50 min/km pace
19. Oktober 2020 | Version 1.80
Recently bought a FR 945 the original 4 split screen w/ Power, Lap Power, L Lap Power, Avg Power is not displaying. Please fix this issue. Thanks
Jan de Boer
1. Oktober 2020 | Version 1.80
Same problem, new forerunner 745 4 data fields do not work