14. Dezember 2020 | Version 1.3.2
Been my go-to watch face for over a year. The display has all the metrics I would want, and the step counter bar on the left is a nice visual reminder to keep active!
30. Juli 2019 | Version 1.3.2
Molto carino, semplice e con info ben chiare. Non mi sembra che consumi più batteria del quadrante originale Garmin a differenza di altri quadranti. Customizzabile in modo semplica da app computer.
20. Juli 2019 | Version 1.3.2
Really good wf. Would like to have heart rate and icon for FR735XT
4. Juli 2019 | Version 1.3.2
Simple is more!
4. Juni 2019 | Version 1.3.2
It would be perfect if it shows seconds permanently..
2. Oktober 2018 | Version 1.3.2
How do you change the colour?
8. August 2018 | Version 1.3.2
Perfect watchface, but please add "seconds always", thank you
11. Juni 2018 | Version 1.3.2
มันโอเคเลย ดูง่าย เข้าใจง่าย ตัดส่วนที่ไม่สำคัญออก ดีทีเดียวเลย
29. April 2018 | Version 1.3.2
simple, and easy to use. great customization
20. April 2018 | Version 1.3.2
Love this one. Gets all the details with one look and I don't need my glasses!
12. Januar 2018 | Version 1.3.2
Almost perfect! Neat and easy to read.
I only have minor change suggestions:
- A bar that shows intensity minutes towards goal. This can be plased on the right, just like the steps bar for a neat layout.
- "steps" in step counter should show a footprint or similar. "steps" doesn't fit my non-english layout.
- the hour and minutes are too close to each other. It says 1608, not 16 08 / 16:08.
- battery icon is slightly too big. The battery status isn't as important as the date.
27. Dezember 2017 | Version 1.3.2
I really like the look and feel of this watch face for my 235. I'd like to have the option for the hh:mm colon in between though. And also it seems like everything should be shifted a little more towards the top of the screen, as it looks like the time is a bit off center (especially when none of the icons are on). Other than those minor things, it's a great watch face!
Elcio Buzolo Garcia
26. Oktober 2017 | Version 1.3.2
Very good and functional. It really works.
27. Juli 2017 | Version 1.3.2
Great face, easy to read, looks good. Did Garmin take away the ability to view more by this developer?
Antwort des Entwicklers
21. September 2017, GriffW
You should be able to click on my name and see my other apps.
Here is the link: https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/developer/d44894eb-c47f-4268-b66c-05665213045d/apps
11. Juli 2017 | Version 1.3.2
Good morning, the half-moon icon does not appear (do not disturb)
Antwort des Entwicklers
15. Juli 2017, GriffW
There is no half-moon icon. There is no way for the FR230 to tell me that it's in do no disturb mode (crazy I know, I am not happy about it).
Watches that are CIQ 2.0 devices (FR735XT, Fenix 5...) are the only ones that can tell an app that its in do not disturb mode.
18. April 2017 | Version 1.3.2
Für mich das perfekte Watchface
5. Februar 2017 | Version 1.3.1-upd1
Clean-looking interface and almost everything on one screen. Easy to customize.
29. Januar 2017 | Version 1.3.1-upd1
Customizable and very easy to setup. Looks slick and is very easy to read with just a glance. I would rather have the seconds always available and wished that there was an option to set that, but other than that it is great. Best watch face on the IQ store for sure.
14. Januar 2017 | Version 1.3.1-upd1
Great watch face, nice bold time digit font. It would be fantastic to be able to configure the background color and all foreground colors individually like notifications, alarms.
28. Dezember 2016 | Version 1.3.1-upd1
Great face for my 235. Nice and clean. Thank you !
23. Dezember 2016 | Version 1.3.1-upd1
Great watch face, very simple. Having trouble customizing it on the forerunner 735xt though. Any help?
16. Dezember 2016 | Version 1.3.1-upd1
verry nice digital watchface! can I see my HR ?
31. Oktober 2016 | Version 1.3.1-upd1
Great watchface. Any chance a white background can be enabled? ...easier to see in dim conditions...
27. Oktober 2016 | Version 1.3.1-upd1
I'm in love with the simplicity but the beauty of this watch face...
I recommend it to everybody!
Note: The Bluetooth icon is always there, and it is hard to identify when it is activate (appears in light blue) or it is deactivated (appears in light grey). Is it possible to make it disappear when deactivated?
Second question: I don't see the red bar on the left telling me I have to move... how can I activate that?
Antwort des Entwicklers
31. Oktober 2016, GriffW
You have to enable the move bar on the watch. You also have to enable the move bar in the settings of this watch face. Both can be set using the Garmin mobile app.
30. September 2016 | Version 1.3.1
I love this watch face on my forerunner 235.
Thank you very much!