Sven Huber Trost
28. Oktober 2017 | Version October 3, 2017
Signal lost every few seconds with my Fenix 5. Anybody else having same issues?
4. Oktober 2017 | Version October 3, 2017
This is great!!! But please make this available as a target intensity in workouts and an option as well for intervals.
1. August 2017 | Version April 25, 2017-upd
Nice to use, but an you add power zones to this data field?
13. Juni 2017 | Version April 25, 2017
Work perfectly in Fenix 3hr but please, add it to the Garmin EPIX too please.
20. Mai 2017 | Version April 25, 2017
10. Mai 2017 | Version April 25, 2017
great app, great device
24. April 2017 | Version March 31, 2017-u
Does what it says on the box.
21. April 2017 | Version March 31, 2017-u
Working nice with my Fenix 5X. Kudos to strydteam. Thank you.
25. März 2017 | Version FebruaryUpdateV1-upd
Very good, works well. Would be great to have more data field in parallel,for example real power, 3s power and total average.
28. Januar 2017 | Version JanuaryUpdateV2
Works really well. Need Average and Lap Average Power to be able to really use Power as a Training metric. I know I can use the Stryd App for this, but really want to use my own screens with these additional metrics.
9. Dezember 2016 | Version November Update 3
J'ai maintenant les watts en course à pied sur ma 920XT! Ne manque que la moyenne sur 3 secondes et je serai comblé.
25. November 2016 | Version November Update
Great for Fenix3 HR. But what is with the Garmin Epix?
24. September 2016 | Version Fit Fix-v2
Works great with Fenix 3.
Would be better if there was a 3s average display.
One unfortunate Garmin limitation is to only allow to IQ data fields be displayed so you have to chose which fields you want carefully.
Stryd is my number 1 choice for data fields.
18. September 2016 | Version Fit Fix-v2
At last, a power field on my Fenix3. I've been waiting forever for this, I can use finally my Stryd in the way I have always wanted.
I had problems with the Stryd app crashing so I tried this out initially on a short run. No problems at all. I can now see all sorts of metrics directly in Garmin connect. The only snag I have seen so far is that Strava is reporting my power as cadence.
16. September 2016 | Version Fit Fix-v2
FR235 no problems
12. September 2016 | Version SeptemberV1
This app allows to use the running power meter stryd. A great addition as I can now use all my workouts and still gather and display the watts! Stryd is listening to their customers which is really great! It took about a week between people asking for this data field, and Stryd delivering!
31. August 2016 | Version Launch
Does what it says on the tin!
FR230 no issues.
Good step forward, and listening to their customers. Hopefully more data fields and improvements to their IQ App will follow.