27. Dezember 2018 | Version October 26, 2018
This consistently reads 10 watts less than the Stryd iOS does. Also, this provides nothing other than immediate power. No zones, no 3s or 10s power.
17. November 2018 | Version October 26, 2018
I still can figure out why Stryd didn't include power zones with this data field. If I want to see my power zones while running, I have to use the very limited Stryd IQ app. 5 stars if they would add this very simple; and according to reviews, highly requested feature.
16. Oktober 2018 | Version June 26, 2018
Currently overall power works exactly like lap power. Resets every lap on Garmin 935 on latest software
趙元 Yuan Chao
3. September 2018 | Version June 26, 2018
Working well on my VAHR. Would be perfect to be able to show pace and candance from Stryd too as ilder watches has to turn off gps to force the watch to use pace frim Stryd and I'd like to keep gps tracks.
7. Juli 2018 | Version June 26, 2018
Power Zone data and being able to set zone sampling interval length like on a bike head unit would be nice, but you can also just memorize them. It doesn't take much brain power. Memorize four main border numbers: Zone 1-2, Zone 2-3, Zone 3-4, Zone 4-5. For very high intensity runs you may need to break down 5a, b, and c. When I first started using Stryd, I stuck a piece of paper in the pocket of my running shorts, or wrote it on my hand. Have someone test you with flash cards ;-)
11. Juni 2018 | Version March 14, 2018-upd2
Needs 5 second power option but overall a great field
9. Juni 2018 | Version March 14, 2018-upd1
Works fine, but should include more powerfields in this datafield. Like Avereage Power, instant power, 30s power, powerzone, etc.
2. Juni 2018 | Version March 14, 2018-upd
Works perfectly on my forerunner 935. Would love to see power by zones, like I do on my Suunto, makes it much easier during intervals.
30. Mai 2018 | Version March 14, 2018-upd
Works as expected. Would be nice to have power zones displayed as well.
25. April 2018 | Version March 14, 2018-upd
Works okay, but would need more fields displayable at once, like Lap Power Average and 5s power for example.
10. April 2018 | Version March 14, 2018
tried loading several times but does not load onto garmin connect. any help?
Antwort des Entwicklers
10. April 2018, StrydTeam
Please email me directly at [email protected] so I can help.
24. Dezember 2017 | Version October 3, 2017-upd
Doet wat het moet doen.
18. Dezember 2017 | Version October 3, 2017-upd
It works and I can record my Power Data in Stryd Power Center but I cannot see Stryd Data in Garmin Connect. Can you help me in fixing this?
Sven Huber Trost
28. Oktober 2017 | Version October 3, 2017
Signal lost every few seconds with my Fenix 5. Anybody else having same issues?
4. Oktober 2017 | Version October 3, 2017
This is great!!! But please make this available as a target intensity in workouts and an option as well for intervals.
1. August 2017 | Version April 25, 2017-upd
Nice to use, but an you add power zones to this data field?
13. Juni 2017 | Version April 25, 2017
Work perfectly in Fenix 3hr but please, add it to the Garmin EPIX too please.
20. Mai 2017 | Version April 25, 2017
10. Mai 2017 | Version April 25, 2017
great app, great device
24. April 2017 | Version March 31, 2017-u
Does what it says on the box.
21. April 2017 | Version March 31, 2017-u
Working nice with my Fenix 5X. Kudos to strydteam. Thank you.
25. März 2017 | Version FebruaryUpdateV1-upd
Very good, works well. Would be great to have more data field in parallel,for example real power, 3s power and total average.
28. Januar 2017 | Version JanuaryUpdateV2
Works really well. Need Average and Lap Average Power to be able to really use Power as a Training metric. I know I can use the Stryd App for this, but really want to use my own screens with these additional metrics.
9. Dezember 2016 | Version November Update 3
J'ai maintenant les watts en course à pied sur ma 920XT! Ne manque que la moyenne sur 3 secondes et je serai comblé.
25. November 2016 | Version November Update
Great for Fenix3 HR. But what is with the Garmin Epix?