3. April 2022 | Version Version 1.7-upd3
oh, how I would love to use this with my Fenix 7. Unfortunately, PlayitLoud seem to have abandoned development on this one... This was the best realization of a Fibonacci movement for Garmin watches by a stretch.
22. November 2020 | Version Version 1.7-upd3
I used this watch face on my Descent MK1 for the 3 years I owned it... It is an interesting face... & a conversation starter...
I hope the developer extends the support to the MK2/MK2i as soon as possible... I'm having a Hard time reading my "Decoding" the time on the original WF...
Paul Van Slyke
11. März 2020 | Version Version 1.7-upd3
Love this design. Great watch face. When will you make a version for the Fenix 6?
2. September 2019 | Version Version 1.7-upd3
Eine wahnsinns akkuleisung // 2 Wochen mit der viva3!!
27. August 2019 | Version Version 1.7-upd3
Unique design. I really love it...
9. Juni 2019 | Version Version 1.7-upd3
Very Nice watchface. For the minute ligne should propose an option to have -15/+15 and -30/+30 minutes instead of -60/+60 minutes. For the steps Line you should have more Space. With values >10000.
17. Mai 2019 | Version Version 1.7-upd3
14. März 2019 | Version Version 1.7-upd3
Fantastic watch face, but i have problem on my FR 645 - number of steps not working. I have 11000 steps, but the watch shows only 1000. Pls, fix it, thanks so much.
26. Dezember 2018 | Version Version 1.7-upd3
Absolutely the best digital watch face. If you cannot read the minutes, be sure to enable the Minute Magnifier via:
1) Launch Garmin Express (desktop app).
2) Click your device.
3) Click the IQ Apps tile.
4) Scroll to the Decoder app.
5) Click the Three Dots to the right of the name.
6) Click the Minute Magnifier so that it is enabled.
7) Click "Save".
8) Sync your device.
11. Dezember 2018 | Version Version 1.7-upd3
Love it. Would be great if you could put the battery percentage as an option on the configurable items.
29. November 2018 | Version Version 1.7-upd3
I love this watch face because it is very easy to read without my glasses - except for the battery indicator. I would like to see the remaining battery percentage added as an option for decoder line 2. For day-to-day wear I am more interested in knowing the battery status than a few of the available choices (such as heart rate, altitude, and calories) I would give it a Great rating with this change.
18. August 2018 | Version Version 1.7-upd3
I am using approach S60.
If you select the language as Japanese, the day of the week is not displayed.
Also, I want to be able to display seconds.
29. Juli 2018 | Version Version 1.7-upd3
Very visually appealing and a unique presentation
28. Juli 2018 | Version Version 1.7-upd3
Love it, genius. Needs a bj option though.
14. Mai 2018 | Version Version 1.7-upd1
Great WF, thanks! :) Just a small suggestion - Would It maybe be possible to add some notifications indicator? Maybe by changing the color of the blue connectivity line, e.g., to green or some other color if there are any new notifications? :)
19. April 2018 | Version Version 1.7-upd1
This has become my favorite face; it is unabashedly graphic, is easy to read, and visually interesting. I don't have a strong sense of battery drain yet; it's been a few days and I haven't noticed a sense of it being less efficient. (Vivoactive 3)
5. März 2018 | Version Version 1.7
The design is great! BUT... the minutes are hard to understand because of too dense scale (3 hours). A scale fitting only 1 hour with dots every 1m and digits every 5m would have been perfect. I know of the minute magnification feature, but it looks ugly on top of such great design.
3. Februar 2018 | Version Version 1.7
Very well done ! Onze of my favourites
31. Januar 2018 | Version Version 1.7
This is very nice and clear useful design. Very, very smart watch face. Only font size can be little bigger in down three rows. Thank you very match, good work.
29. Januar 2018 | Version Version 1.7
Nad 10000 kroku to ukazuje špatné hodnoty.. Jinak bez závad a hezke..
9. Januar 2018 | Version Version 1.6-upd
Great look !
1. Januar 2018 | Version Version 1.6-upd
One if my my favourite watch faces. I don't understand the minute bar, maybe I'm blond ;-) thanks!
15. Dezember 2017 | Version Version 1.6-upd
Very nice look.
And works fine.
15. Dezember 2017 | Version Version 1.6-upd
Nice and clean looks, progress bars match the overall design and dont mess with the looks. Gread design with enough customisation.
1. Dezember 2017 | Version Version 1.6-upd
I love this face on my VA3. Very nice design...
It would be nice to have the "floor" as a customisable line of data rather than Heart rate (only check my HR while in an activity!)
Antwort des Entwicklers
1. Dezember 2017, PlayItLoud
Custom request can be added. Please contact me using the contact developer option found on this page. Cheers