21. Dezember 2021 | Version 5.5.9
IMHO, a "must have" app:
1) a lot of configuration possibilities (and easy to configure);
2) all data a runner needs;
3) large fonts = easy to read during running
There was a minor bug on Forerunner55: I contact the developer and we worked together very well to solve the problem.
30. September 2021 | Version 5.5.7
Would've been perfect if there was Stryd power compatibility.
26. September 2021 | Version 5.5.7
From my point of view this is the best runnin app on the market. It works fine on my forerunner 235. Just one issue to fix asap is that sometimes the ppm sensor doesn't work (ppm is at 0 during the entire race) and you must reboot the watch to make it work again.
3. August 2021 | Version 5.5.6
best app for running, was continously up-dated since years, perfect service, would highly recommend it...
Nguyen Khac Hung
16. März 2021 | Version 5.4.3
I have used this app and my activity which was not uploaded or synchronized to my Strava profile. That thing does not happen if I act with build in app. Any ideas?
31. Dezember 2020 | Version 5.4.0
Nice app. But should add a mode, that in the settings of this app, you can do, as in the running app of garmin, when you can put the gps mode tracking or activate the heart rate tracking in power modes activated during activity. So you will be able to have the battery saver activated all the time, and disactivated only in the running activity time, without doing anything else.
8. Dezember 2020 | Version 5.3.4
Perfekte App mit vielen Einstellungsmöglichkeiten.
30. September 2020 | Version 5.2.5
Tried this today seems good. However my lap times didn't come through to Connect - is that normal?
28. August 2020 | Version 5.2.1
Excellent app. I use it all the time - instead of the built in one. It is great to have the option to use 7 data fields. Brilliant support as well. Thank you!
20. August 2020 | Version 5.2.1
Ich nutze normalerweise die RH MTB Pro App, da ich kein Läufer bin. Aber da ich hier im Urlaub keine Möglichkeit zum Biken habe, habe ich mich entschlossen zu laufen. Genau wie die MTB App ist auch die Running App absolut genial, sie zeigt dir alle Daten die du brauchst, ist top aufbereitet... Die Spende als early Bird hat sich voll und ganz rentiert! Danke an RH für die genialen Apps!
Bob Evans II
5. August 2020 | Version 5.2.1
I love the RH apps, but recently when using the running app I have had the occasional experience of the intervals I have set (5280 feet and 2640 ft) randomly tripping far before they should occur. I can only say that it generally seems to occur when my watch battery is below 50%. Any ideas? I use a Fenix 3 HR.
2. Juni 2020 | Version 5.1.0
Graphics is distorted around the edges on vivoactive 4
Antwort des Entwicklers
6. Juni 2020, RH-SPORTS
I checked this on the simulator and cannot find out any problem. Can you please delete the app and install it again. Maybe something during installation process happened.
26. April 2020 | Version 5.0.0
Is there a way to see vertical speed ?
11. April 2020 | Version 5.0.0
I can’t update configuration, it shows the following error. An error has occurred on the network. Try again?
Antwort des Entwicklers
17. April 2020, RH-SPORTS
App settings changes work via the Garmin server. Here sometimes it happens that the server is down. This is completely controlled by Garmin and no app problem. The only solution is to try it a little bit later.
6. April 2020 | Version 5.0.0
This is the best. You are able to access various pieces of information all at once.
22. Februar 2020 | Version 4.9.0
11. Januar 2020 | Version 4.7.0
This suite of apps had been great for me. Well worth the purchase years ago. I use it every day.
3. November 2019 | Version 4.5.1
Ne capte pas le PWR du stryd (alors que d’autres app le captent), auteur aux abonnés absents, aucun support...
16. Juni 2019 | Version 4.3.0
Excellent Apps! Can be improved by making Alarms screen full size screen, now it's only 1/3. Difficult to see when you running, especially on green color screen.
15. Januar 2019 | Version 4.0.0
Everything I need for a running app.
I am very pleased with communication with the developer too - I reported a bug and it was fixed in 2 days.
Thank you and keep up with the good work!
1. September 2018 | Version 3.7.0
Great app with a huge amount of configuration features.
8. August 2018 | Version 3.6.0
Bonjour, cela fait deux fois que ma course n'est pas synchronisée sur Strava ??
merci de votre réponse
23. Juli 2018 | Version 3.5.0
16. Mai 2018 | Version 3.4.0
I like how this app gives you the option to set so many fields and put them in any order you want.
That being said, I have used this app twice and have noticed several things I dislike and would like to see changed.
1. The Start/Stop button on the watch doesn't stop and start the timer on the app. You have to press the Start/Stop button, then press an option from a menu on the watch that says pause activity. I can't stand this as when I'm running and stop to cross the street or get a drink, I don't want to have to remember to do two things to keep an accurate time and pace. not to mention the other options on the menu are Stop and Save or Stop and delete activity. They are all right next to each other making it so you can very easily end a run when you just want to pause or delete a run when you want to Save. When I press the Start/Stop button, I want my timer to start and stop right then.
2. One of the display fields important to me is current lap pace (CL pace) and I have each lap set to 1 mile. I have noticed when I pause an activity and start again, my current lap pace plummets even if I pause the activity while running full speed and start it back up after getting back to full speed. My pace can go from 7:45 per mile to 8:05 per mile almost immediately despite not breaking stride while the watch is running. If I do pause it right when I stop and unpause it right as I start back up, my current lap pace might drop and be off by as much as a full minute per mile and it never seems to fully recover from this error.
3. Another data field important to me is Avg pace which tells me the overall average pace of my current run. If I have Current Lap Pace as one field and Average Pace as another, one would expect these to show the same pace for the entire first lap, but it never does and can be off by a wide margin. By the time I get to the end of a lap, it will usually get close. This causes me to think something is off.
8. April 2018 | Version 3.4.0