15. November 2020 | Version 2.4.0
Please change the activity type and allow the time to be edited, now is constrained to 10min
15. November 2020 | Version 2.4.0
Nice app. Saving as Cardio. Can this be changed to a more fitting type?
8. November 2020 | Version 2.4.0
I love it!
Very useful. Just what I needed.
29. Oktober 2020 | Version 2.4.0
I tried it for the first time (Garmin Fenix 5X), and it seems to work fine. Could not find where I can set my own preferred duration. It seems locked on 10 minutes?
13. Oktober 2020 | Version 2.4.0
Almost perfect, but logs meditations as activity type "Cardio" which is obviously not correct. Even if it logged them as "Other" this would be a positive improvement, as it is it makes me not want to use the app.
12. Oktober 2020 | Version 2.4.0
Great app. Please change the activity type to meditation though....
12. Oktober 2020 | Version 2.4.0
Would like to have the ability to create custom names for saved meditations and would prefer that the app saved the activity as meditation (or at least as breathwork) in Garmin Connect app. Would also be great if it could integrate w/music player so it would start and stop with a selected guided meditation track on playback. Great start, since Garmin as a company is woefully behind on support for mindfulness activities, tracking and integrations with apps like Calm, Headspace, and Apple Health.
6. Oktober 2020 | Version 2.4.0
Great app for meditation and those interested in HRV data (though i find it difficult to find information about how to interpret this data, that is nothing i can complain about the app). It saves the activity as Cardio, would be better if it saves as breathwork or meditation, i think, maybe that's the reason it triggers LiveTrack if it is configured as Autostart? Anyways, great work from the developer!
Arry A Areizaga
20. September 2020 | Version 2.4.0
Just want the doctor ordered. I can measure exercise metrics, track my water, pay for thing's and now use it to meditate. What else is up your sleeve garmin.
App is simple and we'll executed with all the options I need. Great app and thank you
19. September 2020 | Version 2.4.0
I'm very satisfied with the app. I use it for timekeeping during zazen and the hardly unnoticeable (for others) vibration is very helpfull. An option to still see the normal time would be handy. At first I thought you couldn't add more than one not repeating interval. But after looking better I see it is possible! Thanks!
10. September 2020 | Version 2.4.0
I am very satisfied. I need the app for meditation (zazen). I have deposited different times.
It does not save automatically but asks.
30. August 2020 | Version 2.4.0
Seems like a great app but I am having difficulties entering the time of the session. On my venu it is nearly impossible to enter the digit 0. Not sure if it is only on my watch though
26. August 2020 | Version 2.4.0
It's a great app for what it does. I use it together with a breathing app on my phone to record HRV changes
16. August 2020 | Version 2.4.0
Great app thanks for setting this up - omm I’mly comment - it would be really nice to store breaths as well as all the HR and HRV data....
8. August 2020 | Version 2.4.0
I like this app. I’d prefer it though if the meditation type activity would be auto stored in Garmin Connect as Breathwork instead of Cardio.
21. Mai 2020 | Version 2.4.0
Love the app! Thank you, just what I need as I do a lot of meditation along with reiki practice.
Love how simple the display is (as I don't really need to check anything during the activity) and the ability to set the different session types/length of meditation along with alert timers and duration. I was using the breath work that came with my Garmin, but obviously that didn't allow me to adjust it.
Still yet to try the yoga session setup, as I often (especially during lock-down) do like 5-10mins of freestyle yoga type stretches every hour or two to break up the long hours of working at a desk - countdown timer really helps!
Hopefully Garmin will allow you to let you - the developers or users select the workout type such as “breath work” instead of “cardio” when it creating the session types, so I don’t need to manually change in app and across other apps as they don’t pull the data again after the initial entry.
Thanks again. Keep up the great work!!
10. Mai 2020 | Version 2.4.0
HRV isn’t measured it just stays blank through the session. But it does keep you on track for the meditation buzzing every 10 min.
18. April 2020 | Version 2.4.0
Great app. I love the tracking of my meditation. I've been looking forward to this.
One pain in the ass I have with the app is when I try to set up a new session. The touch screen to choose a new session time is very unresponsive. I've checked my watch with other apps to make sure that it's not touch screen sensor. It takes me about 3-5 minutes to correctly hit a 0 for the H setting. Maybe try making the touch screen more of a wheel rather than touching numbers on a clock?
14. April 2020 | Version 2.4.0
Garmin already has an app for Yoga that provides a great analysis of trends across bpm, brpm, stress. The visualization is also fantastic and you can see variation of these three parameters through out the yoga session
I just use Yoga for tracking meditation. I dont see how this app is more beneficial than Yoga app.
8. April 2020 | Version 2.4.0
Absolutly nice app for meditating. Shows some interesting HRV stats and synchronizes great with the connect app on the smartphone. 5*!
29. Februar 2020 | Version 2.3.1
Very good app. You can change the settings, read the manual (link in the app description).
Daniel Liedke 🇧🇷
25. Februar 2020 | Version 2.3.1
Very nice app for meditation
29. Januar 2020 | Version 2.3.1
Helpful app for someone who meditate. Would be better if there is setting available for interval. Now is default set at 10mins and one time only.
19. Januar 2020 | Version 2.3.1
I appreciate that you have written an app for meditation activity, because it is missing in the garmin ecosystem.
As user of the Android App „Elite HRV“ and user of the new Garmin breathing activity I have problems to see any longer the advantage of your app.
- In the activity the breathing frequency is wrong, as it can not detect frequencies below 10 brmp. In meditation I‘m at 4-5 brmp. To my knowledge that is a Garmin/Firstbeat topic with the implementation of calculating breathing frequency with the chest strap.
- On the other side the new Garmin breathing activity does it correctly with the oHR and calculates also stress. But the Garmin activity is a fixed activity which I can not configure (time length, breathing frequency). So an additionally app is still useful.
- Even as someone, who has read books about HRV and used „Elite HRV“ since more than 12 months, I can‘t make use of your statistics. RMSSD are different to „Elite HRV“. Is the Stress % the same as the Firstbeat/Garmin Version? What are HRV Successive Differences (ms) and how can I make use of it.
I hope the feedback is useful for you to improve the app.
11. Januar 2020 | Version 2.3.1
Great app. Also curious what the interpretation of the Stress Percentage should be. Higher percentage, more stress? And how is this score calculated? So 4 stars, but with some more explaination 5 strs