8. August 2020 | Version 2.4.0
I like this app. I’d prefer it though if the meditation type activity would be auto stored in Garmin Connect as Breathwork instead of Cardio.
16. Juli 2020 | Version 2.4.0
Great app! It's so much easier to start a meditation through my Garmin watch instead of reaching for my phone which isn't the best choice if I'm stressed out and want to meditate...
Great that I can configure vibrations throughout the sessions to remind me to focus on my breath
21. Mai 2020 | Version 2.4.0
Love the app! Thank you, just what I need as I do a lot of meditation along with reiki practice.
Love how simple the display is (as I don't really need to check anything during the activity) and the ability to set the different session types/length of meditation along with alert timers and duration. I was using the breath work that came with my Garmin, but obviously that didn't allow me to adjust it.
Still yet to try the yoga session setup, as I often (especially during lock-down) do like 5-10mins of freestyle yoga type stretches every hour or two to break up the long hours of working at a desk - countdown timer really helps!
Hopefully Garmin will allow you to let you - the developers or users select the workout type such as “breath work” instead of “cardio” when it creating the session types, so I don’t need to manually change in app and across other apps as they don’t pull the data again after the initial entry.
Thanks again. Keep up the great work!!
10. Mai 2020 | Version 2.4.0
HRV isn’t measured it just stays blank through the session. But it does keep you on track for the meditation buzzing every 10 min.
18. April 2020 | Version 2.4.0
Great app. I love the tracking of my meditation. I've been looking forward to this.
One pain in the ass I have with the app is when I try to set up a new session. The touch screen to choose a new session time is very unresponsive. I've checked my watch with other apps to make sure that it's not touch screen sensor. It takes me about 3-5 minutes to correctly hit a 0 for the H setting. Maybe try making the touch screen more of a wheel rather than touching numbers on a clock?
14. April 2020 | Version 2.4.0
Garmin already has an app for Yoga that provides a great analysis of trends across bpm, brpm, stress. The visualization is also fantastic and you can see variation of these three parameters through out the yoga session
I just use Yoga for tracking meditation. I dont see how this app is more beneficial than Yoga app.
8. April 2020 | Version 2.4.0
Absolutly nice app for meditating. Shows some interesting HRV stats and synchronizes great with the connect app on the smartphone. 5*!
29. Februar 2020 | Version 2.3.1
Very good app. You can change the settings, read the manual (link in the app description).
Daniel Liedke 🇧🇷
25. Februar 2020 | Version 2.3.1
Very nice app for meditation
29. Januar 2020 | Version 2.3.1
Helpful app for someone who meditate. Would be better if there is setting available for interval. Now is default set at 10mins and one time only.
19. Januar 2020 | Version 2.3.1
I appreciate that you have written an app for meditation activity, because it is missing in the garmin ecosystem.
As user of the Android App „Elite HRV“ and user of the new Garmin breathing activity I have problems to see any longer the advantage of your app.
- In the activity the breathing frequency is wrong, as it can not detect frequencies below 10 brmp. In meditation I‘m at 4-5 brmp. To my knowledge that is a Garmin/Firstbeat topic with the implementation of calculating breathing frequency with the chest strap.
- On the other side the new Garmin breathing activity does it correctly with the oHR and calculates also stress. But the Garmin activity is a fixed activity which I can not configure (time length, breathing frequency). So an additionally app is still useful.
- Even as someone, who has read books about HRV and used „Elite HRV“ since more than 12 months, I can‘t make use of your statistics. RMSSD are different to „Elite HRV“. Is the Stress % the same as the Firstbeat/Garmin Version? What are HRV Successive Differences (ms) and how can I make use of it.
I hope the feedback is useful for you to improve the app.
11. Januar 2020 | Version 2.3.1
Great app. Also curious what the interpretation of the Stress Percentage should be. Higher percentage, more stress? And how is this score calculated? So 4 stars, but with some more explaination 5 strs
9. Januar 2020 | Version 2.3.1
I like this app. Could you remove the GPS map from being saved with the activity? It sporadic and doesnt make sense to include a map with a sedentary activity.
7. Januar 2020 | Version 2.3.1
Well made, works perfeklty!
6. Januar 2020 | Version 2.3.1
Is it possible to show remaining time in stead of elapsed time?
21. Dezember 2019 | Version 2.3.1
very useful! ln(HRV RMSSD) x 20 gives a very good value in comparison with the itlete app.
11. Dezember 2019 | Version 2.3.1
Good app, but vibrations don't work on Garmin Forerunner 245
26. November 2019 | Version 2.3.1
Great App. Use it everyday. What is the metric, % stress? Seems to me, the higher the percentage, the better the meditation was. This seems counter-intuitive.
15. September 2019 | Version 2.2
Very nice app simple and useful. I used it frequently and I never had an issue and very please with it UX
14. September 2019 | Version 2.1.0
This is a great app! It's easy to use and mindfully designed! I also would appreciate if the activities showed up in Apple's mindfulness summaries.
8. September 2019 | Version 2.1.0
I’ve been using this app for a few weeks now. I had some questions and the developer was prompt is helping me get things sorted out. I’m a data geek so having the HRV details is awesome. Thanks!!!!!
4. September 2019 | Version 2.1.0
Nicely done! Thanks :)
1. September 2019 | Version 2.1.0
Nice app. It was easy to setup and I have three different meditation activity options configured. I like the vibration variations too. Perhaps make the end-of-session process cleaner or standard.
6. Juni 2019 | Version 2.1.0
The watch sometimes restart itself after saving the session and no activitiy is recorded.
Antwort des Entwicklers
8. Juni 2019, vtrifonov
To help you fix the issue please use the "Contact Developer" link. I cannot reproduce this on my end.
24. Mai 2019 | Version 2.0.1
Love the app but after the latest Garmin Fenix 5X update, it seems to crash and restart my watch when I go to save a session.
Antwort des Entwicklers
26. Mai 2019, vtrifonov
I've updated the app to use the latest ConnectIQ API version. If you have further issues please use the "Contant Developer" link