9. Januar 2019 | Version 2.2.1-upd1
I can track how much I drink. I need a reminder to drink; all of a sudden it is 3:00 in the afternoon and I am several glasses behind. Being able to monitor water consumption on the Connect app would be nice as well.
8. Januar 2019 | Version 2.2.1-upd1
It does the job but like others say it would be good to be able to set the volume of each unit and give reminders if you've not drunk anything for a certain length of time. I'd also really like to see my water consumption on the connect app as one of my daily targets.
3. Januar 2019 | Version 2.2.1-upd1
I don't like that you can’t customize the water intake instead of 125 ML, and no notification reminder.
23. November 2018 | Version 2.2.1-upd1
A reminder alarm is really essential
Strictly speaking the actual units are not very relevant. /I/ know what size cup I'll be using so I can, say, make my target 12 "units" over the day and that's good enough.
So if I say I want to drink 12 units over an 8 hour period, the Widget could do the sums and prompt me at the appropriate times.
That's my tuppence ha'penny worth
20. November 2018 | Version 2.2.1-upd1
Works really well, simple to use and operate. But being stuck with increments of 125ml is really frustrating. I'd love to see it changed to 50ml or even 100ml increments.
2. November 2018 | Version 2.2.1-upd1
Great widget, but need to be able to customize the amount of water consumed (50 ml or 100 ml will be great) - people rerely need to switch between oz and ml, they use metric, which is default for their country. Usually cups in ml are 100Àetc
It will be nice to have a drink reminder as well
2. Oktober 2018 | Version 2.2.1-upd1
Why is the default water pitch set to 125 ml? What if I drink 500 ml at a time? Press the button several times ???? '!!!
Antwort des Entwicklers
2. Oktober 2018, Bananaroo
125ml was chosen because it is the closest equivalent to 4oz. The widget counts taps, not actual ml/oz, and then multiplies the number of taps by 125 or 4 to get the displayed ml or oz total. A user can switch between ml and oz and still have a reasonably accurate total. I am based in the USA, where drinks can range from 8 to 32oz in 4oz increments, so the only way to be able to accommodate all those sizes is to set the default as 4oz, or its close equivalent, 125ml.
20. August 2018 | Version 2.2.1-upd1
thdythjdrhjxh ngfdcgfytftyhgvfhjgvhgjvghvghvghgvhjgvhjvghjvvggvhgvhghvgvhgvvghvghvghvghvghvvghvgvgvghgvhgv like the app
22. Juli 2018 | Version 2.2.1-upd1
Bonne application, il manque de pouvoir changer le volume de 125ml par defaut.
14. Juli 2018 | Version 2.2.1-upd1
Great widget, but need to be able to customize the amount of water consumed and a drink reminder.
8. Juli 2018 | Version 2.2.1-upd1
25. Juni 2018 | Version 2.2.1-upd1
Amazing app. I wish I was able to show the water consumption directly on the watch face.
30. April 2018 | Version 2.1.3-upd6
Wish i could set a custom amount of water for my entries. But thats not such a big deal to give this 4 stars. Its a VERY handy widget.
Scott Van Kooten
12. März 2018 | Version 2.1.3-upd5
Good would be great with drink reminder.
14. Februar 2018 | Version 2.1.3-upd3
very basic solution and the drinking remainder is missing.
But one option is to use the movement reminder also as for the drinking water.
17. Januar 2018 | Version 2.1.3-upd1
Perfectly fit the purpose
12. Januar 2018 | Version 2.1.3-upd1
I really like the idea!
Couple of suggestions
- To be actually useful the amount should be customization.
- Reminders would be great
Then perhaps a bit harder or if not impossible without help from Garmin sync to MyFitnessPal.
I really wish Garmin would show water logs in the Connect App.
11. Januar 2018 | Version 2.1.3-upd1
Would be great if data could show in dashboard.
10. Januar 2018 | Version 2.1.3-upd1
Nice widget and usefull. Please, add an option to set the default unit freely. 125ml is just not really usable...
20. November 2017 | Version 2.1.3-upd1
I miss a reminder and water intake portion must be customized (desirable is 25ml, 50ml, 100ml)
19. November 2017 | Version 2.1.3-upd
Without reminder it is close to useless. I don't mean to bash the effort though but I think reminder is essential feature of such widget.
9. November 2017 | Version 2.1.3-upd
Please make available for Vivoactive 3.
23. Oktober 2017 | Version 2.1.3-upd
Need to be able to customise the amount you add. I add mine when my water bottle is finished (600 ml) and I either have to enter over or under and catch up elsewhere.
17. September 2017 | Version 2.1.3-upd
App intéressante, mais il manque un rapel chaque heure
14. August 2017 | Version 2.1.3-upd
A customizable alert to remind you to drink would make this 1000 times better