3. Juli 2019
Highly recommend the app; been using the 'pro version' for 3 seasons and only problem was drop-outs of the app, which Winder avidly looked for solutions until he found it was my old fenix 3 watch; not the app and a watch reset fixed it. I particularly like:
a) the smaller font setting, which means you have clear view of the time up & down and stoppage time,
b) the vibration function when stoppage time is running, which you can set to very short intervals, so you never forget to restart, and
c) setting the watch light to stay on for night games, so you can easily glance down at the times during the game.
Well done! Can't wait for each improving version.
6. Juni 2019
This app (Pro version with my Forerunner 235) is the best referee watch solution I have found. Let me tell you why:
- includes vibration reminders (which are a must!)
- reliable start/stop timer (eg the iWatch uses haptic which is unreliable, and the Spintso requires a full second press which sometimes doesn't work)
- count up/down timer on the same screen
- easy to configure for each match (time duration, no required team info like some other apps)
- tracks fitness records with the standard Garmin running app including GPS (although the iWatch has an app that includes heatmap)
- tracks GPS fairly reliably (the iWatch is pretty bad)
Here are some improvements:
- The bottom time is the current time and switches to added time - would be better if they were both visible at the bottom for situations where an end time is required.
- The top timer should be a little larger
- It would be nice if notifications were disabled while the timer is running (or have the option to do so)
I highly recommend this app (and my Forerunner 235).
3. Mai 2019
I would recommend this app... Have been using it for a two seasons on Fenix 5x and have had no trouble with it. Does exactly what it is designed to do.
22. April 2019
DO NOT BUY THIS APP
Every time I try to use the app, on my Fenix 3 HR it crashes my watch and I lose all of my daily tracking. I have attempted to contact the Developer 3 times by email but to no avail, and have had to resort to publishing this unfavourable response. I have the pro version and have actually bought it twice because I lost the activation code when I switched previously. When it works it’s wonderful, but right now, I can’t trust it to not crash my device. PLEASE get in contact to resolve this issue.
Antwort des Entwicklers
23. April 2019, Winder
Hi Jon, thanks for your feedback. But please play fair...
1. I didn’t receive any email from a ‚Jon‘. You can write me at [email protected] or via contact developer here. Please, if you chose the contact developer way, don’t forget to write your correct mail. Otherwise I can’t write back...
2. it’s true, there is an issue with the Fenix 3. But, this is an issue I can’t solve. This is in the fenix 3 firmware...
3. many other users contacted me as they have lost their code or bought a new watch. Andy everybody of them received their code again. I can’t do anything if you bought it twice...
Maybe we will get to a common solution...
14. März 2019
I got Pro version.
After couting up the setup time, I prefer that the vibration is keeping continuously (not once every 30 seconds).
10. März 2019
Have purchased the pro version, got access code but no idea where to put it. Please confirm.
Antwort des Entwicklers
10. März 2019, Winder
Jack, please Check your Spam folder. I have answered your question with some screenshots already