7. Juli 2018 | Version June 26, 2018
Power Zone data and being able to set zone sampling interval length like on a bike head unit would be nice, but you can also just memorize them. It doesn't take much brain power. Memorize four main border numbers: Zone 1-2, Zone 2-3, Zone 3-4, Zone 4-5. For very high intensity runs you may need to break down 5a, b, and c. When I first started using Stryd, I stuck a piece of paper in the pocket of my running shorts, or wrote it on my hand. Have someone test you with flash cards ;-)
12. Juni 2018 | Version March 14, 2018-upd2
Needs 5 second power option but overall a great field
9. Juni 2018 | Version March 14, 2018-upd1
Works fine, but should include more powerfields in this datafield. Like Avereage Power, instant power, 30s power, powerzone, etc.
3. Juni 2018 | Version March 14, 2018-upd
Works perfectly on my forerunner 935. Would love to see power by zones, like I do on my Suunto, makes it much easier during intervals.
30. Mai 2018 | Version March 14, 2018-upd
Works as expected. Would be nice to have power zones displayed as well.
25. April 2018 | Version March 14, 2018-upd
Works okay, but would need more fields displayable at once, like Lap Power Average and 5s power for example.
10. April 2018 | Version March 14, 2018
tried loading several times but does not load onto garmin connect. any help?
Antwort des Entwicklers
10. April 2018, StrydTeam
Please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can help.
25. Dezember 2017 | Version October 3, 2017-upd
Doet wat het moet doen.
19. Dezember 2017 | Version October 3, 2017-upd
It works and I can record my Power Data in Stryd Power Center but I cannot see Stryd Data in Garmin Connect. Can you help me in fixing this?
Sven Huber Trost
28. Oktober 2017 | Version October 3, 2017
Signal lost every few seconds with my Fenix 5. Anybody else having same issues?
4. Oktober 2017 | Version October 3, 2017
This is great!!! But please make this available as a target intensity in workouts and an option as well for intervals.
2. August 2017 | Version April 25, 2017-upd
Nice to use, but an you add power zones to this data field?
13. Juni 2017 | Version April 25, 2017
Work perfectly in Fenix 3hr but please, add it to the Garmin EPIX too please.
21. Mai 2017 | Version April 25, 2017
10. Mai 2017 | Version April 25, 2017
great app, great device
24. April 2017 | Version March 31, 2017-u
Does what it says on the box.
21. April 2017 | Version March 31, 2017-u
Working nice with my Fenix 5X. Kudos to strydteam. Thank you.
26. März 2017 | Version FebruaryUpdateV1-upd
Very good, works well. Would be great to have more data field in parallel,for example real power, 3s power and total average.
28. Januar 2017 | Version JanuaryUpdateV2
Works really well. Need Average and Lap Average Power to be able to really use Power as a Training metric. I know I can use the Stryd App for this, but really want to use my own screens with these additional metrics.
9. Dezember 2016 | Version November Update 3
J'ai maintenant les watts en course à pied sur ma 920XT! Ne manque que la moyenne sur 3 secondes et je serai comblé.
26. November 2016 | Version November Update
Great for Fenix3 HR. But what is with the Garmin Epix?
24. September 2016 | Version Fit Fix-v2
Works great with Fenix 3.
Would be better if there was a 3s average display.
One unfortunate Garmin limitation is to only allow to IQ data fields be displayed so you have to chose which fields you want carefully.
Stryd is my number 1 choice for data fields.
18. September 2016 | Version Fit Fix-v2
At last, a power field on my Fenix3. I've been waiting forever for this, I can use finally my Stryd in the way I have always wanted.
I had problems with the Stryd app crashing so I tried this out initially on a short run. No problems at all. I can now see all sorts of metrics directly in Garmin connect. The only snag I have seen so far is that Strava is reporting my power as cadence.
17. September 2016 | Version Fit Fix-v2
FR235 no problems
12. September 2016 | Version SeptemberV1
This app allows to use the running power meter stryd. A great addition as I can now use all my workouts and still gather and display the watts! Stryd is listening to their customers which is really great! It took about a week between people asking for this data field, and Stryd delivering!