20. Februar 2019 | Version 2.0.2-upd6
Not working right at 5plus
2. Januar 2019 | Version 2.0.2-upd6
A great face! Ive set my data fields to show: Date (UK DD/MM, not that silly American backwards option!) and Battery % - via Garmin Express, not Connect as is stated below. Love it! The Light face option I think will hammer the battery so I've reverted back to the dark face. The additional option of showing seconds would be good.
23. Dezember 2018 | Version 2.0.2-upd6
I really like the design of the watch face. One thing I would like is if it could show the day of the week.
Thorbjørn Weilby Spurre
4. November 2018 | Version 2.0.2-upd6
so cool. a like it.
6. Oktober 2018 | Version 2.0.2-upd6
12. September 2018 | Version 2.0.2-upd6
Can't uninstall it...
19. August 2018 | Version 2.0.2-upd6
Its cool, but I wish the seconds were shown. Maybe next time?
12. Juli 2018 | Version 2.0.2-upd6
Perfect! Thank you!
27. Juni 2018 | Version 2.0.2-upd6
Love the logo; I personally would want a rebel alliance one though. Also, when I change the settings to show the date it says it save but automatically resets back to the original setting. Would love to have the date actually show up. Any help fixing this?
25. Januar 2018 | Version 2.0.2-upd1
Joli mais je n'arrive pas à "customiser" le fond d'écran (date, arrière plan...)
23. Januar 2018 | Version 2.0.2-upd1
Will not uninstall help please.
17. Januar 2018 | Version 2.0.2-upd1
Love the edge-to-edge design! Although the time displayed could be bigger, I thoroughly enjoy the minimalistic style of the data fields. Personally I do not need to see my HR all the time and Garmin allows me to just press a button and see it. This watch face also conserves battery very well with the B&W design. Looking forward to a Rebel X-Wing design!
30. Dezember 2017 | Version 2.0.2-upd1
Installed a new face for the first time and found numbers etc... far too small - tried to uninstall and now get error on uninstall - so unable to uninstall help pls.
15. Dezember 2017 | Version 2.0.2-upd1
Need more data fields!!
23. November 2017 | Version 2.0.2-upd1
* Sekunden hinzufügen/ohne Aktivitäten immer anzeigen
* Anderes Datumsformat hinzufügen:
* 3. bzw 4. Feld hinzufügen, um Schritte und Schrittziel (10000 von 10000) & Herzfrequenz (HR) anzeigen zu lassen
* Sekündliche Messung der Herzfrequenz
31. Oktober 2017 | Version 2.0.2-upd
Had to uninstall and install it again after the latest update of 735xt, but it has been working well otherwise
28. Oktober 2017 | Version 2.0.2-upd
It would be great it it can display the date also.
11. Juli 2017 | Version 2.0.2
I absolutely LOVE this design. It provides all the information I want without being to crammed and slowing my watch down. Thanks, Petr.Koula!
28. Juni 2017 | Version 2.0.2
love the design but will be better if i could change font for digits.. then i would keep it forever
14. Mai 2017 | Version 2.0
Needs 24-hour clock. Also would be cool if it had either more data slots, or showed the date by default so I wouldn't need to use one for the date. Awesome design, though.
24. März 2017 | Version 1.0.1-upd1
It was a bit unclear how to make the changes, but I finally figured out that you can change the settings in the Garmin Connect app. Now if only there was an Imperial Logo analog Watch Face.
8. März 2017 | Version 1.0.1-upd1
The lack of DATE is a big flaw. I also couldnt find any customization option anywhere.
2. März 2017 | Version 1.0.1-upd1
It would probably get 5 stars if there was another data field above the spacecraft for date.
Paul Adams Jr.
24. Februar 2017 | Version 1.0.1-upd1
The Tie Interceptor is the first watch face that I have found that looks great, plus is useful. I especially like having the battery meter. Once installed on your watch, you need to go to Menu...Settings...System...Clock...Watch Face, and then choose it. (It took me awhile to find this out.) Also, you can configure the data fields using Garmin Express on your computer, with the watch connected. The image shows BPM and Battery. I use the Date and the battery.
16. Februar 2017 | Version 1.0.1-upd1
Great looking and simple, but lacks the date.