09. Dezember 2018 | Version 3.5-upd1
Just, wow. How can Garmin not be embarrassed to put out an app that has such an absurdly small set of cities? Sure, I can find one that is in the same time zone as what I want, but that utterly misses the point of what would make an app like this useful. Just ridiculous.
02. Dezember 2018 | Version 3.5-upd1
Interface is ok, but the database is terribly small. It doesn't have the most European capitals and zone is not visible for the cities, that are in the list. And it is official widget. Bummer.
C. Alexander Leigh
23. Oktober 2018 | Version 3.5-upd1
Works fine on a Fenix 5. Timezone database looks good. I guess Garmin fixed the issues the other reviews are complaining about.
08. Oktober 2018 | Version 3.5-upd1
Doesn't work ok FR 645
15. September 2018 | Version 3.5-upd1
Doesn't work on Forerunner 645 on 3.70 software.
04. September 2018 | Version 3.5-upd1
Continous Updates for this Widget and still not working properly
14. Juli 2018 | Version 3.5-upd1
Easy to use and working well. Looks likes Garmin fixed the issues other reviewers raised.
14. Juni 2018 | Version 3.5-upd1
Doesn’t work good
15. Mai 2018 | Version 3.5
Good: OK. Bad: Too few TZ.
25. April 2018 | Version 3.5
App is good but too few cities.
19. April 2018 | Version 3.5
24. März 2018 | Version 3.5
I cant hardly understand how an app created by a company specialised on location has some many few time zones available
21. März 2018 | Version 3.5
This app crashes my Fenix 3HR and causes it to reboot routinely. If I use it after reboot, it's fine. If I wait a day, it crashes. Curious how poorly a Garmin app works on a Garmin watch.
06. Februar 2018 | Version 3.5
Zone descriptions must be editable. Time for İstanbul is wrong
27. Jänner 2018 | Version 3.5
Long Loading, and doesn't even refresh the time properly while being displayed.
Waste of time.
2nd Time Zone should be a built-in feature anyways like on every cheap watch.
It's a shame that you need an widget in the first place. But an official Garmin one that doesn't even work is beyond belief.
16. Jänner 2018 | Version 3.5
You made a time zone app without out Paris?
Are you kidding me lol I like the idea but this app doesn't serve it's purpose.
08. Jänner 2018 | Version 3.5
The app freezes on F3Hr. Too bad
24. November 2017 | Version 3.5
it serves the purpose. But the cities in the list are not enough. Some big cities are not in the list.
Suggestion: either use time zone names or give the ability to the users to input city names.
12. November 2017 | Version 3.4-upd1
No DST and poor selection of cities
06. November 2017 | Version 3.4-upd1
+ + Layout and logic are good and i like it
- - - timezones are not correct eg istanbul is not up to date as since 2016 no dst
- - - limited cities or no free to define names
06. November 2017 | Version 3.4-upd1
This is a horrible app, I would expect Garmin made apps to be really good but I have no words on how bad that is. It takes time before it even displays the times on your screen, and the selection of cities too choose from is really weird, just a couple of super random cities you probably never heard of so its difficult to even tell if that is the timezone you're looking for. It should at least have the capitals of the biggest countries but instead of Madrid or Lisbon or Stockholm you get Lagos and Windhoek.....
28. Oktober 2017 | Version 3.4-upd
Now I can know the time all over the whole world.
01. Oktober 2017 | Version 3.4-upd
No DST support
24. September 2017 | Version 3.4-upd
missing DST support, limited choice of cities/countries.
19. September 2017 | Version 3.4-upd
London time incorrect for BST (DST) so not much use