10. Jänner 2019 | Version 1.7b-upd4
Good watch face for the tactix Charlie. I agree with the comments that the hands could be sharper. The only thing that annoys me about this face is the second hand keeps disappearing.
Antwort des Entwicklers
12. Jänner 2019, dirkvd001
This is a battery preserving feature controlled by Garmin itself.
29. September 2018 | Version 1.7b-upd4
Great face, could you add The Rifles cap badge. The bugle please that would be great.
28. Mai 2018 | Version 1.7b-upd2
This is a great watchface! I will give it 5 stars if the seconds hand won't be intermittent as it is on my Fenix 5
16. Mai 2018 | Version 1.7b-upd2
Awesome! What about FschJg :-)
30. April 2018 | Version 1.7b-upd2
Complimenti per l'ottimo lavoro... semplice funzionale ed esteticamente bello.
Congratulations for the excellent work ... simple functional and aesthetically beautiful.
25. April 2018 | Version 1.7b-upd2
Не плохо бы добавить андреевский флаг. Логотип ВДВ и Российский триколлор.
01. März 2018 | Version 1.7b-upd
Great face. Well done. Could we maybe have a way of swopping ALT with steps or floors. That would make it even better. Thank you.
22. Februar 2018 | Version 1.7b-upd
Can you possibly add The Royal corps of signals logo? Great watch face. Fantastic work.
14. Jänner 2018 | Version 1.7a
Please add Royal Marines commando dagger or crest
05. Jänner 2018 | Version 1.7a
Love the clean layout of this face. I've been looking for a face similar to my tactix bravo and after weeks of searching, i have finally found it! stoked.
A few requests to make it even better:
1) would like the option to display altitude instead of the unit logo.
2) would like to display UTC where the altitude dial is currently.
3) clean up the hands, make them sharper.
4) add US Special Forces as a logo option.
30. Dezember 2017 | Version 1.7
Awesome! Would love if altimeter and temp could be on display. But it's GREAT!!! Literally my favorite watch face.
Flawless with the fēnix 5
16. September 2017 | Version 1.4
08. September 2017 | Version 1.1
Top notch. No complaints ! Well done