16. april 2022 | Version 5.0.5
Awesome watch face. Wish you can add Luke 21 FS and let me put on the third time zone on top right/ left!
12. marts 2022 | Version 5.0.2
I wish there would be an option to put a hydration goal to one of the bottom goal status bars. It would be much more useful than battery life for example, I rarely check that. Also JAS Gripen is painfully missing from the list of jets. And I wish there would be an option to add your own badge. For these reasons only a 4 star.
10. marts 2022 | Version 5.0.1
Awesome watch face and the developer is a great dude.
8. januar 2022 | Version 4.6.16
7. december 2021 | Version 4.6.16
The best customizable watch face for military pilots (and not just fighter pilots!) They did an awesome job making a custom T-1 and squadron logo for the 48 FTS and they came out great. Design price was very reasonable too. Definitely recommend getting a custom watch face done through this app for your squadron as they look very sharp!
24. november 2021 | Version 4.6.14
Great Watch face, wish there were a few more options but nicely done.
26. oktober 2021 | Version 4.6.11
Solid app! Wish you could select to hide “seconds.” Also would like to see a slick 130J and 40th AS patch!
17. oktober 2021 | Version 4.6.11
Awesome aviation theme. Please add more datafield options. Thanks!
22. september 2021 | Version 4.6.10
Awesome watch face! Would love to see 16 SOS patch. Thanks
13. juli 2021 | Version 4.6.7
10. juli 2021 | Version 4.6.6
Love it and would love to see even more airframes in the future!
1. juli 2021 | Version 4.6.6
Would love to see the KC-46! Great work on the app!
24. maj 2021 | Version 4.6.2
Plz add the option to select a custom unit patch.
26. januar 2021 | Version 4.5.4
Thanks for the excellent work! Possible to get outside air temp (weather)? Cheers!
25. januar 2021 | Version 4.5.4
Nice :) Thank youuuu
18. november 2020 | Version 4.2.1
Pavelow helo please. Beer when you get it done
17. november 2020 | Version 4.2.1
Awesome job!! Love the watch face. Please add the UH-1N Huey!!! Will send beer and corn money!!
11. november 2020 | Version 4.1.2
This watch face gets me all the ladies
16. oktober 2020 | Version 4.1.0
Everything you ever wanted in a watch face and more. Thanks for creating
10. oktober 2020 | Version 4.1.0
The 69FS werewolf option looks great!
19. september 2020 | Version 4.0.1
I love the app but I’m having the same issue with the flashing “89 Sp02” message. I had to uninstall the app and do a factory reset to get rid of this message. I re-installed the app but the message came back a few days later. Thank you for looking into it.
20. september 2020, 104Zero_Software
Thanks for the review - I’m working on a permanent fix and will have it out soon. The problem seems to arise if you aren’t using the “all day pulse ox” feature. As a temporary fix, you can try turning this on, or try manually re-reading your pulse ox from the Garmin native pulse ox widget.
15. september 2020 | Version 4.0.1
Thanks Ditch! Great watch face, thanks for the work on adding our patch, looks great!
11. september 2020 | Version 4.0.0
This is my favourite watch face. Unfortunately there is now a flashing SPO2 in the top left that cannot be switched off. (Actual SPO2 is higher than flashing number). Have tried reinstalling etc but still there. Hopefully, you will fix with an update. Thanks
11. september 2020, 104Zero_Software
Hi Grant, Thanks for the review - and I will look into this issue. Could you please use the “contact developer” link to send me a direct message so I can get some specific details on what you’re seeing? Thanks!
3. august 2020 | Version 3.0.0
Best watch face on the planet and the developer is very responsive to requests. Especially for a C-model guy. Thanks for making me look cool!
7. juli 2020 | Version 2.1.61
Any way to get the American flag on the watch face, like it is in the app? Or maybe something for the 535th Airlift Sq? Either way it's a great watch face. I love the customization.
11. juli 2020, 104Zero_Software
First, thanks for the review and I'm glad you like the watch! Feel free to email me via the contact developer link to talk specifics about additions!