19. juli 2020 | Version v0.28
How to read the time when clock type is set to segment or bar?
30. november 2018 | Version v0.28
A very interesting watchface with great data available. The more you trying to configure it, the more interesting it gets.
Clever watchface and has a lot of research behind it.
Well done from me sir.
23. november 2018 | Version v0.26
Nice wathc face. Thanks for releasing new version.
17. maj 2017 | Version v0.21.9
Very nice job developer and thank you very much!! But gps infos still not working with fenix 5x
18. maj 2017, topcaser
With the next version I will also save current location locally in my watchface memory. Nevertheless, Jim wrote that the 5x is somehow special regarding getting GPS information from a watchface. You can find the post here: https://forums.garmin.com/showthread.php?376023-quot-HandsFive-quot-Watch-Face-Issues&p=984097#post984097
Here again what he wrote:
1. Go in and start an activity that uses GPS, like run, and wait for a GPS fix, and start the recording
2. Press the hotkey you have set for "widgets" (long press down is the default)
3. You'll see the watch face, and if not, use up/down to see it. Depending on the watchface, you might see rise/set right away
4. Hit back to return to the run, and then discard the run activity
Saying this you can use this method with the next version, probably v0.21.10
15. maj 2017 | Version v0.21.2
A very clever and nice looking watch face. Good job !
Waiting for some data and new settings.
27. januar 2017 | Version v0.18.4
Nice design! Could you add 12hr time and elevation in feet please, thank you!
27. januar 2017, topcaser
Thanks for the positive feedback. Regarding 12hr time and elevation in feet: please contact me via email. So we can discuss the implementation. Thanks.
9. januar 2017 | Version v0.12.1
Nice looking watch face. What are missing (but are present in ActiFace and GearMin): firstly, I would like to see today's distance travelled and total distance travelled for past 7 day; secondly, I would like an optional heart rate data field for the non HR Fenix3 users. Thank you!
9. januar 2017, topcaser
Hi, thanks for your feedback. I can offer the distance travelled instead of number of steps, as Actiface do. As for heart rate alternative: I already thought about this. From Garmin's API point of view there is almost everything shown what is possible. Do you have any suggestion? Would you please contact me via email?