7. september 2019 | Version 5.7
confused added app then I went to ride data hoping to see % for elevation but can only see built charts showing meters. maybe iv not enabled it
10. september 2018 | Version 5.4
Question or suggestion if you will; would it be possible to create this type of color chart but for currently active route in navigation, to see upcoming gradients for some trail.
Thanks in advance for answer.
Great work otherwise.
11. september 2018, hSoftware
Sorry it is not currently possible to show the future route, as only the Latitude and Longitude are stored for future waypoints, not the elevation.
22. august 2018 | Version 5.4
Good and beautiful data field for my new Edge Explore that not has the percentage of current grade data..but...PLEASE!...if is possible...it would be awesome to add the option to select these label, the percentage of grade, instead of current elevation and these data would be perfect..5 STAR! ;-)
8. januar 2018 | Version 5.2-upd
ha dejado de funcionar
10. november 2017 | Version 5.2-upd
Non si riesce a capire come farlo funzionare, magari una descrizione non farebbe mane, comuque per me APP non funzionante
30. august 2017 | Version 5.0-upd
Thanks for a data-field, BUT....
1. It's not possible to switch off gradient presentation in configurable options - I don't need it
2. It's not possible to change draw mode from lines to Smooth graph
3. Is it possible to generate real time generation instead of 100-50-30-10-5-2 meters? it's not clear for me. Couldn't find this info in description info.
4. After installation of data-field my Fenix 5X was frozen on step - "Loading maps"
Restart of watch solves this problem.
P.S. You login form and activation page doesn't send email - http://www.harelarious.com/garminiq/AccountReminderEmail.aspx
Spam, junk folders were checked :-(
Thanks again. please keep gooing....
5. august 2017 | Version 5.0-upd
This is a good tool , but it would be awsome for reading ahead , Also how do you change modes can't seem to see how to do it
17. juni 2017 | Version 3.2
Datafield crash on edge 1000 fw 14 when start is pressed
18. juni 2017, hSoftware
Can you please contact us with details, as we have a Edge 1000?
6. juni 2017 | Version 3.2
Nice Data Field! I suggest to add "Gradient" to labels to display. I know you made the other beautiful "Current Grade" data field, but due to 2 IQ fields limitation it could help when other custom data field are required.
Custom range for each color would also be a big improvement!
17. maj 2017 | Version 3.2
Como se puede visualizar el grafico, despues de haber guardado la ruta?
2. april 2017 | Version 3.0
Good datafield. one label option can be added. Current altitude and grade can be shown at the same time.
17. marts 2017 | Version 3.0
Good data field. Thank you for the work done!The only issue experienced was iq error which was fixed by connecting the watch to pc and confirguring the field there.
9. februar 2017 | Version 2.2
Thanks for the data field. Could you make the data field use the full width of the wide fields? Also could the max/min numbers be written transparently so the chart appears underneath. Garmin Edge 820.
19. januar 2017 | Version 2.2
Quite nice presentation but for me, something that reads the route and shows what's coming up, in this kind of format, would be even better.
3. januar 2017 | Version 2.2
I couldnt use. Device always resets when this datafield selected. Many times uninstall and install but doesnt work.
8. januar 2017, hSoftware
Hi, Could you please contact us can provide information so we can help?
16. august 2016 | Version 1.3
Nice data field
personally, I would prefer that the figure gives the total ascent instead of the elevation
if we could have the choice in the configuration, it would be perfect
11. august 2016 | Version 1.3
1. you have to make the lower number of elevation bigger.
2. you have to change the color of grade ( like the color in a topo map )
7. august 2016 | Version 1.1
make the number of the elevation bigger
10. august 2016, hSoftware
Agreed - The latest release now scales the font based on the size of the Data Field.
6. august 2016 | Version 1.1
Great Datafield! for trail running is a great feature to see the elevation profile.
Martin Presumido Szymczak
4. august 2016 | Version 1.0
I really liked this DataField, for me it´s interesting see the profile of your ride for a longer distance and with this DataField I can see about 30 mins of my profile, I think it´s enought. Congratulations and thank you for de developement ;-)
10. august 2016, hSoftware
Thank you for the positive feedback - The Data Field supports two modes, one where the whole activity elevation is displayed, and one where you see a rolling window. Please try the other mode, as will hopefully work well for you.