14. juni 2018 | Version 3.5-upd1
Doesn’t work good
16. maj 2018 | Version 3.5
Good: OK. Bad: Too few TZ.
26. april 2018 | Version 3.5
App is good but too few cities.
19. april 2018 | Version 3.5
24. marts 2018 | Version 3.5
I cant hardly understand how an app created by a company specialised on location has some many few time zones available
21. marts 2018 | Version 3.5
This app crashes my Fenix 3HR and causes it to reboot routinely. If I use it after reboot, it's fine. If I wait a day, it crashes. Curious how poorly a Garmin app works on a Garmin watch.
6. februar 2018 | Version 3.5
Zone descriptions must be editable. Time for İstanbul is wrong
28. januar 2018 | Version 3.5
Long Loading, and doesn't even refresh the time properly while being displayed.
Waste of time.
2nd Time Zone should be a built-in feature anyways like on every cheap watch.
It's a shame that you need an widget in the first place. But an official Garmin one that doesn't even work is beyond belief.
16. januar 2018 | Version 3.5
You made a time zone app without out Paris?
Are you kidding me lol I like the idea but this app doesn't serve it's purpose.
8. januar 2018 | Version 3.5
The app freezes on F3Hr. Too bad
24. november 2017 | Version 3.5
it serves the purpose. But the cities in the list are not enough. Some big cities are not in the list.
Suggestion: either use time zone names or give the ability to the users to input city names.
13. november 2017 | Version 3.4-upd1
No DST and poor selection of cities
7. november 2017 | Version 3.4-upd1
+ + Layout and logic are good and i like it
- - - timezones are not correct eg istanbul is not up to date as since 2016 no dst
- - - limited cities or no free to define names
6. november 2017 | Version 3.4-upd1
This is a horrible app, I would expect Garmin made apps to be really good but I have no words on how bad that is. It takes time before it even displays the times on your screen, and the selection of cities too choose from is really weird, just a couple of super random cities you probably never heard of so its difficult to even tell if that is the timezone you're looking for. It should at least have the capitals of the biggest countries but instead of Madrid or Lisbon or Stockholm you get Lagos and Windhoek.....
28. oktober 2017 | Version 3.4-upd
Now I can know the time all over the whole world.
1. oktober 2017 | Version 3.4-upd
No DST support
24. september 2017 | Version 3.4-upd
missing DST support, limited choice of cities/countries.
19. september 2017 | Version 3.4-upd
London time incorrect for BST (DST) so not much use
17. september 2017 | Version 3.4-upd
Juste un problème avec Londres fuseau horaire incorrect
12. september 2017 | Version 3.4-upd
This is working just fine on my Fenix 5X.
9. september 2017 | Version 3.4-upd
No support for DST makes this unusable. Very odd city list too. What was Garmin thinking?!
8. september 2017 | Version 3.4-upd
When my watch does not have a Bluetooth connection to my phone, I cannot see timezones. I have no idea why this would be necessary. I should be able to see my timezones even without having my phone nearby or on. (such as while flying)
28. august 2017 | Version 3.4
Shows wrong time? I assume this is related to not correctly picking up DST. It's only supposed to do one thing, and yet it gets it wrong!
25. august 2017 | Version 3.3
City names must be configurable and DST is a must!
30. juli 2017 | Version 3.3
Please include option to enable/disable DST. This is very important option to miss, London is now on DST and this widget shows UTC for London. Add an option to manually turn on/off DST in the widget after a city is selected.
Otherwise this is perfect.